Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

I hope the US does this.
Final nail in your war coffin for the next century.
Four unwinnable wars in a decade and a bit!
Going to gently caress the US up royally.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*

do u know jenny posted:

Can you imagine if Obama said "we should change it from 60 to 51"?? :stonklol:

Can you imagine if Obama said/did *any of Trumps poo poo*?? :stonklol:

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

that accelerationism you like is going to come back in style

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

lol either one of those would be impossibly insane on their own but both in one year. good poo poo my dudes.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

COMRADES posted:

Ehhhh come on. Maybe it's because my family is from Europe or something but this doesn't seem like a thing at all to me.

it's deffo not a normal thing to do with strangers in america so lol

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

COMRADES posted:

Ehhhh come on. Maybe it's because my family is from Europe or something but this doesn't seem like a thing at all to me.

Yeah, the pic is funny but it you watch the video it's like the pettiest thing to get up in arms about. it is sort of weird though.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟

Shaking Trump's hand probably feels like squishing a rotten plum, so I'd rather have him lean in to kiss me on the cheek so I can whisper "release the piss tape" to him

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

mcvey posted:

Can you imagine if Obama said/did *any of Trumps poo poo*?? :stonklol:

sometimes i'm like driving or washing dishes & i lol at the fact that conservatives trashed obama for mom jeans, mustard & a tan suit but give trump a pass for p. much everything from boasting about sexual assault, to nepotism & abusing public office for financial gain

i do wonder sometimes what it would take for republicans to call out trump

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

We got crabs? We got crabs!
lol Sempai Putin-san noticed!

http://nypost.com/2017/07/30/putin-orders-hundreds-of-us-diplomats-to-leave-russia/

e:

quote:

Russian President Vladimir Putin ​said on Sunday 755 US diplomats ​must leave the country in ret​aliation for Congress​’ ​approving new sanctions ​for​ Moscow’s interference in the 2016 presidential election.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Kumo posted:

sometimes i'm like driving or washing dishes & i lol at the fact that conservatives trashed obama for mom jeans, mustard & a tan suit but give trump a pass for p. much everything from boasting about sexual assault, to nepotism & abusing public office for financial gain

imo the piss tape is hilarious not because it might actually be real but because trump is so insane and petty that im willing to believe its a possibility. if you told me that obama hired hookers to piss on a bed that bush slept in id tell you to lay off the crack but with trump ~anything is possible~

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Well now Donny and the gang have to suck up twice as hard! Tune in next week to see if Don can earn Vladdys respect!

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Robo Reagan posted:

imo the piss tape is hilarious not because it might actually be real but because trump is so insane and petty that im willing to believe its a possibility. if you told me that obama hired hookers to piss on a bed that bush slept in id tell you to lay off the crack but with trump ~anything is possible~

everything else in the dossier was true so pisstape is definitely real

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Kumo posted:

Wear blackface and change his name to Obama

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Groovelord Neato posted:

lol either one of those would be impossibly insane on their own but both in one year. good poo poo my dudes.

Well as W learned wars a good way to distract people from inherent problems in a administration.

The MAGA legions would love it as well

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/mattwilstein/st...genumber%3D4152

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

super macho dude posted:

Wear blackface and change his name to Obama

No because libs would get mad about the blackface and use words like "appropriation" which would fuel lockstep defense of Lord Trump

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
Who from the past would have guessed that, in an age where all of human knowledge is available via the Internet to educate all, the United States would be destroyed by a widespread celebration of stupidity and ignorance?

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Catastrophe posted:

Who from the past would have guessed that, in an age where all of human knowledge is available via the Internet to educate all, the United States would be destroyed by a widespread celebration of stupidity and ignorance?

Mike Judge

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Dial-a-Dog posted:

it is pretty good that after all these years of presidents having to divest themselves of conflicts of interest and needing to be discrete in filling their own pockets it turns out they could've just said "nah i'm gonna keep the peanut farm, also every day congress will buy a bushel of peanuts, unrelated"

Trump also dined at the Trump International Hotel in Washington, D.C., with members of his Cabinet, their spouses and new White House chief of staff John Kelly on Saturday night.

lol

Durzel
Nov 15, 2005

COMRADES posted:

Yeah, I was expecting some grotesque slobbery kiss from the article and the thumbnail, but it was about as innocuous as you can get. Any other politician it would be a non-story but because it's Trump it's blown out of all proportion. There's plenty of genuine lols to go around from all the genuinely bonkers poo poo he does and says without needing to extrapolate simple stuff to fit an agenda.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Futurama was also pretty good at this

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
what does her being a lesbian have to do with it, he's a gross fat old man who probably smells of piss and horrible aftershave, it's not like she would have enjoyed it if she was into men

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

XMNN posted:

what does her being a lesbian have to do with it, he's a gross fat old man who probably smells of piss and horrible aftershave, it's not like she would have enjoyed it if she was into men

yeah the framing is weird and dumber than the whole event

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

XMNN posted:

People are saying he did it to harass her for being a lesbian or something, revealing themselves as crazy internet dummies

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Was this posted yet

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

sexpot posted:

Was this posted yet

Lol

Big Butt Skinner
Apr 16, 2005

Blueprints of the dummy...
Notarized photos of you making the dummy...
And an alternate wording for the banner: "Buttzilla."

sexpot posted:

Was this posted yet

A thing of beauty

ambient robot
Apr 23, 2014

by Lowtax

sexpot posted:

Was this posted yet

I love how entwined wrestling and politics have become ever since WWE Hall of Famer Donald J Trump became President of the United States of America lol

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

the gang is back in town

moosetoucher
Jul 11, 2017

heck. heckin heck.
https://twitter.com/nowthisnews/status/891501877879230464

huh, today I learned everyone's favourite cute lil goblin is actually a bit of a oval office. What a surprise.

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

moosetoucher posted:

https://twitter.com/nowthisnews/status/891501877879230464

huh, today I learned everyone's favourite cute lil goblin is actually a bit of a oval office. What a surprise.

I don't think that jeff "the kkk is cool and good" sessions was anyone's favourite. Except the kkk.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

OK but what about after that...

https://twitter.com/lrozen/status/891722684530393088

https://twitter.com/ilangoldenberg/status/891716568656347136

:psyduck:

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
*starts world wars 3 and 4*
*is a fat rear end*

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

In Which Ron Perlman Talks Like Trump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHv0RExQsPQ

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

COMRADES posted:

Sorry, but I have to respond to this using the nuclear option

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
lol

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Warm und Fuzzy posted:

Sorry, but I have to respond to this using the nuclear option

Is he trying to eat her face off?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Catastrophe posted:

Yeah, this i the plot of Idiocracy.