Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

please, someone post the clip with "i like thing" / "i hate thing"

its an asian dude, possibly its a twitter or facebook vid, first hes like "you dont like thing? ill have you know thing is the best ever" and how can you even disagree etc and then someone else is like "i like thing" and he freaks the gently caress out

e: found it

Carthag Tuek has a new favorite as of 12:37 on Jul 30, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?

Lmao

Railing Kill
Nov 14, 2008

You are the first crack in the sheer face of god. From you it will spread.

Intrinsic Field Marshal posted:

Because of the 9/11 attacks, the episode "The City of New York vs. Homer Simpson" was pulled from syndication, as the episode centered on Homer waiting by the Twin Towers of the World Trade Center. When the episode returned from being banned, some prints cut out all the scenes of Homer at the Twin Towers, making the episode incoherent and very short. Other syndicated prints just edit out the line, "Sorry, they stick all the jerks in Tower One" and cut out the part where after Homer finally finds a bathroom in the second tower, he screams after seeing his car get towed (though that may have been a typical syndication cut — the kind where parts considered superfluous or too long are cut to make room for commercials). The original uncut episode is on the season nine DVD (with commentary from the writers on how the episode is now in bad taste thanks to 9/11, but it still has its moments that have stood the test of time). In the United Kingdom, this episode was planned to air on BBC Two for the first time on 28 September 2001, but ultimately was never shown on the BBC at all. Channel 4 (who won the rights to terrestrial broadcasts of the show from the BBC) and Sky One have both broadcast a censored version that removes as much of the Twin Towers as possible.

That's one of my favorite episodes. :(

:wotwot: "How frightfully rude. I certainly hope someone stabs him in the eye."

dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

dont doxx me you gently caress

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
The funniest part is that he's not even a part of the formation

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VENG5LTXD1c but that kid instead

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

There is little that makes me happier than taking drugs. Perhaps administering them, designing and carrying out experiments that bend the plane of what we consider reality.

Powaqoatse posted:

its an asian dude, possibly its a twitter or facebook vid, first hes like "you dont like thing? ill have you know thing is the best ever" and how can you even disagree etc and then someone else is like "i like thing" and he freaks the gently caress out

Ahh prozd. He has over 50 skits like this on his YouTube, but oddly enough the rest of his channel is anime poo poo and unboxing bento or something?

The skits get so many more views tho

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

Ride The Gravitron posted:

Thank you for explaining the picture for people without eyes.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Railing Kill posted:

That's one of my favorite episodes. :(

:wotwot: "How frightfully rude. I certainly hope someone stabs him in the eye."

I'm not proud of this, but my literal first thought on 9/11 after waking up (on the west coast) and processing what had happened was "Aw man, poor khlav kalash guy"

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

:laffo:

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

it means nothing, but says everything!
Pillbug

Someone track down that kid and send him that. Post the reaction here.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

Come, fellows, let us get into formation.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Powaqoatse posted:

My favorite of his is the jrpg villain skit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DN9DW4rrEjY

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

:staredog:

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

:discourse:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Pick posted:

Ha, this is pretty good.

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

MisterBibs posted:

As over-the-top and grimdark 40k lore is, I've always appreciated it for the nugget of innate tragedy and sadness to it. Things across the galaxy are long past their near-utopian heights, getting ever worse, and most of it could've been avoided.

You narrowly escaping the deathly grasp of a hotdog on more than one occasion is a "nugget of tragedy and sadness" to the rest of us. Whereas the galaxy being on the brink of annihilation with things getting ever worse is waaaaaaaay past the point of being a "nugget of tragedy and sadness."

I know this is a Bibs post, but god drat. Does your caretaker know how dumb you are on the internet?

content: A Nice Marine about to take a warp trip to the friend zone.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

budgieinspector
Mar 24, 2006

According to my research,
these would appear to be
Budgerigars.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
Isn't the whole galaxy about the be completely overrun by intergalactic tyranid swarms any day now? So whether the Emperor was a good dad or whatever really makes no difference to anything.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Facebook Aunt posted:

Now I want to know what he thought about blood donation. :(

You're in luck! The guy who posted the original image also posted this:

https://imgur.com/gallery/kfoe6

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

doverhog posted:

Isn't the whole galaxy about the be completely overrun by intergalactic tyranid swarms any day now? So whether the Emperor was a good dad or whatever really makes no difference to anything.

Nids are very defeatable but require an overwhelming amount of man and firepower to meet them in order to do so. Neither of which can be brought to bear when you have chaos to worry about.

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe

doverhog posted:

Isn't the whole galaxy about the be completely overrun by intergalactic tyranid swarms any day now?

If memory serves, the Tyranids found out about the 40k galaxy because the Emperor-On-The-Throne is a big neon light saying HEY BUG DOODS, FOOD IS HERE! Can't turn it off, because without the Emperor doing that, nobody can warp travel since it's basically the Northern Star of warp travel.

Sorry if this came from here or not, I can't seem to get the loving imgur app to recognize an image I just downloaded, what the gently caress more do you want from me, imgur:

MisterBibs has a new favorite as of 21:59 on Jul 30, 2017

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Who What Now posted:

Nids are very defeatable but require an overwhelming amount of man and firepower to meet them in order to do so. Neither of which can be brought to bear when you have chaos to worry about.

That's assuming that the Hive Fleets the Imperium has encountered are the bulk of Tyranid forces. Which seems unlikely. The theories I've heard are that they're vanguards of a much, much greater Tyranid fleet that ate a neighboring galaxy and is looking for more food, or that they're running from something.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

treiz01 posted:

Ahh prozd. He has over 50 skits like this on his YouTube, but oddly enough the rest of his channel is anime poo poo and unboxing bento or something?

The skits get so many more views tho

He was really big on Vine before it got shut down.

Also shut up about Warhammer already, loving christ.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

Pick posted:

This is pretty great, I'll take a look at his channel later, thanks for sharing

content:

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
I could not scroll by fast enough

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Imagine being that guy, who came up with that fake bullshit to get points on imgur or whatever.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

You're in luck! The guy who posted the original image also posted this:

https://imgur.com/gallery/kfoe6

Is this from 1950 or 1550, I thought by that point they'd figured out your body regenerates blood

Caufman
May 7, 2007
I like fake things.

Caufman has a new favorite as of 22:48 on Jul 30, 2017

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
It was funny and I laughed all the way through

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

Samuringa posted:

This is pretty great, I'll take a look at his channel later, thanks for sharing

content:

I work in a hardware store. The number of times I get a lady in "My husband just sent me to pick up a screw."

Okay well here's my aisle with 1000 different types of screws. Usually just ends up with me on the phone with the husband (who often barely knows any more what kind of piece he needs anyway.)

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Just take the screw in with you

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

:wink:

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

You'd be surprised how often people don't think to do that. My favorite is people who come in "Oh I'll just eyeball it." Good fuckin' luck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

It was funny and I laughed all the way through

:same: