Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

I've consulted the big book of LGBT terms and I believe it's lipstick lesbian. I'd put money on it for Lauren Southern but I'm also hoping because goddammit Milo has been loving it up for us really bad and it's about time the lesbians had one of theirs go full fash. (Gay men and lesbians are like Russia and China, kinda like friends but also not...)

Maybe that's because reactionary politics offer nothing for lesbians.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Al! posted:

he got a huge amount of alimony from his rich ex-wife and with all his free time spent posting on twitter and making youtube videos

like i said he worked really hard (at being the loudest voice among the right wing) and being a very dedicated scam artist.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Maybe that's because reactionary politics offer nothing for lesbians.
look up Alice Weidel

DOCTOR ZIMBARDO
May 8, 2006

Reminder that the 200+ people indiscriminately arrested on the day this took place (who were kettled before this car was burnt) are each facing 75 years in jail

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
somebody contaminated his cum supply

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/donswaynos/status/853995762740592640

https://twitter.com/VicBergerIV/status/891625893210324992

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/keanu_weaves/status/891720119801401344

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

look up Alice Weidel

That's just a normal European.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

DOCTOR ZIMBARDO posted:

Reminder that the 200+ people indiscriminately arrested on the day this took place (who were kettled before this car was burnt) are each facing 75 years in jail

[jeb repititionishly] i dont want to believe thats true so it isnt

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I have to believe that 90 percent of Gorilla Cum Man's audience is goons and other assorted freaks who like watching a car crash like Chris Chan

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

I have to believe that 90 percent of Gorilla Cum Man's audience is goons and other assorted freaks who like watching a car crash like Chris Chan

fess up who called him a cuck and asked him about living off his wifes alimony in that video

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Jose posted:

fess up who called him a cuck and asked him about living off his wifes alimony in that video

*entire thread sheepishly raises their hands*

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

look up Alice Weidel

long time complainer about political correctness gets called a nazi bitch and tries to sue the guy who called her it and the media company he worked for. got told by the courts to suck it up.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

it's a bit surreal to me that Roosh is so toxic that even the Daily Mail hates him

He's a self-admitted rapist, so...

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug
shatner nooooo

https://twitter.com/WilliamShatner/status/891852127085109249

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

what the gently caress will

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Shaka, when the walls fell.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
you're surprised william shatner has bad opinions?

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

:negative:

Darkman Fanpage posted:

you're surprised william shatner has bad opinions?

it's a matter of degree

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

i mean i never really expected captain kirk to throw around 'logic' like dilbertguy

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
i knew shatner was an rear end in a top hat but i guess not a "gently caress SJWs!!!!" rear end in a top hat

HMS Beagle
Feb 13, 2009

logikv9 posted:

i knew shatner was an rear end in a top hat but i guess not a "gently caress SJWs!!!!" rear end in a top hat

I remember hearing a long time ago that he was the only Trek cast member not invited to Takei's wedding, so this is absolutely not surprising to me.

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
Does this thread follow the exploits of Alex Jones, I'm curious what his reaction will be to John Oliver making GBS threads all over his business model (as opposed to just calling him craaazy)

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

Wolfsheim posted:

Does this thread follow the exploits of Alex Jones, I'm curious what his reaction will be to John Oliver making GBS threads all over his business model (as opposed to just calling him craaazy)

On occasion, in between pages-long debates about whether street brawling with Pepes is a good tactical move or not.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

HMS Beagle posted:

I remember hearing a long time ago that he was the only Trek cast member not invited to Takei's wedding, so this is absolutely not surprising to me.

yep, takei hates him but apparently that stemmed from his arrogant & lovely attitude on set

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Lol, this shouldn't surprise anyone who saw his SNL appearance

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
the only sjw related stuff i've seen from shatner is when he did his ama on reddit and immediately noticed and stated that it was a racist shithole

HMS Beagle
Feb 13, 2009

Saw a theory going around that it's just some social media intern who runs Shatner's account. Apparently that account spends most of its time getting into shipping wars over Once Upon a Time.

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

haha yes, this feels good

Toilet Rascal
I'm confused. Did Cernovich get divorced from the wife he was "colonizing?"

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug

HMS Beagle posted:

Saw a theory going around that it's just some social media intern who runs Shatner's account. Apparently that account spends most of its time getting into shipping wars over Once Upon a Time.

yep, it's just some weirdo intern running his account

https://twitter.com/TristanACooper/status/891873891454529536

https://twitter.com/TristanACooper/status/891875098075987968

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

lol

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

tfw u see an sjw

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

iirc shatner has said he regularly reads 4chan so even ancient celebrities can get poisoned by that poo poo

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side

safely sodomized posted:

tfw u see an sjw

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

:vince:

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

lol i cant do it now but im totally going to photoshop my av into the plane window later

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

it's a bit surreal to me that Roosh is so toxic that even the Daily Mail hates him

he is not white so nothing surprising about that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Jose posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qZeBFrdflg