Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Metapod posted:

I hope the jags never win more than 5 games for the next 30 years for this complaint alone

He's done this twice recently, I assume he knows what he's doing and it's all very funny to him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Metapod posted:

I hope the jags never win more than 5 games for the next 30 years for this complaint alone

What? It's true.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Grittybeard posted:

He's done this twice recently, I assume he knows what he's doing and it's all very funny to him.

It is. I guess it wouldn't be fair to be a fan of two great teams at once.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Went to Baptist Sports Park to see the second day of Titans practice. Beautiful day.

Corey Davis looks like the real deal. Had a couple big plays and the dude looks like a stud.

Third round pick Taywan Taylor is gonna contribute this year.

Chris Dodd looked good too, I hope he stays healthy because we need him on the defensive line.

Adoree Jackson made some plays in the secondary.

Mariota looked healthy which is great to see.

Henry looks like he's gotten even bigger.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Demon Of The Fall posted:

Henry looks like he's gotten even bigger.

Jesus

korrandark
Jan 5, 2009

Yo dawg, don't scare me like that.

https://twitter.com/pauldehnerjr/status/891750556104044545

https://twitter.com/pauldehnerjr/status/891770098637303808

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

this is against shaq thompson btw

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Tattoos? On MY black quarterback?
look out fiz, you're dangerously close to being perceived as possibly complimenting our great white hope.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

zimbomonkey posted:

look out fiz, you're dangerously close to being perceived as possibly complimenting our great white hope.

lol his ACLs aren't long for this world

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

i thought he was going to die on a big hit, not a non contact injury.

What is this really about fiz?

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
Amari Cooper? Uncoverable
BeastMode? Unstoppable (in no pads)
Rookie/UDFA standouts? Too many to count
MLB Status? :It is a mystery:

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Blitz7x posted:

MLB Status? :It is a mystery:

It's what stopped you from staying in Oakland isn't it?

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

lol he dropped a pass so he hit the juggs machine

https://twitter.com/PanthersBill/status/891690001611804672

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
He seems pretty dedicated man

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

goddamn that's a lunch pail effort if I've ever seen it

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

fsif posted:

goddamn that's a lunch pail effort if I've ever seen it

Trying too hard

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

FizFashizzle posted:

lol he dropped a pass so he hit the juggs machine

https://twitter.com/PanthersBill/status/891690001611804672

Kelvin gets no credit for working on his juggs.

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

BlindSite posted:

Kelvin gets no credit for working on his juggs.

:golfclap:

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Dolphins in full pads today, tackling to the ground. Jay Ajayi hit Timmons so hard that Timmons' helmet came off.

Now Kenyan Drake just got into a fight with Jordan Lucas and a bunch of other players jumped into the fray.

:hellyeah:

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Drake was covered in pass coverage drills by Hull and Timmons lol he should be so embarrassed

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

https://twitter.com/armandosalguero/status/892016789059710977

season over pack it in

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

Ehud posted:

Dolphins in full pads today, tackling to the ground. Jay Ajayi hit Timmons so hard that Timmons' helmet came off.

:hellyeah:

There is a lesson to be learned here

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

can't flack the hack!

quote:

Jets GM Mike Maccagnan said Christian Hackenberg made "good progress" this offseason.

The sophomore has been working with QBs coach Jeremy Bates to correct some of his mechanical flaws, and the MMQB's Albert Breer reported the Jets were happy with Hackenberg's progress following the offseason program. Still, Maccagnan said he is eager to see how the quarterback performs during the preseason. Even if Josh McCown wins the job Week 1, the smart money is on Hackenberg making starts this year.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Just picturing some fan in the 2nd row getting pegged with a face full of football instead of the 5th.

attaboy Hack.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Blitz7x posted:

There is a lesson to be learned here

He's being evaluated for a concussion rofl

korrandark
Jan 5, 2009

FizFashizzle posted:

can't flack the hack!

Would going from godawful to really bad be considered good progress?

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

https://twitter.com/omarkelly/status/892042748945190913

this seems bizarre to me

I wonder if Landry is an actual insane person and maybe that's why we aren't extending him

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Ehud posted:

https://twitter.com/omarkelly/status/892042748945190913

this seems bizarre to me

I wonder if Landry is an actual insane person and maybe that's why we aren't extending him

Doesn't that go against the whole "earn your logo" approach Gase is pushing down there?

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

I'll always hate him for cheap shotting Aaron Williams out of the league, but I feel like there have been a lot of rumors of Landry being a mega dick, no?

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

weird Asian candy posted:

Doesn't that go against the whole "earn your logo" approach Gase is pushing down there?

I dunno if being a junkyard dog is one of the ways he wants guys to earn their logo.

I could be totally off base. I'm just trying to understand why Miami isn't even offering Landry a contract and I found that tweet kind of bizarre and wondered if Landry is a headache being the scenes.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Ehud posted:

I dunno if being a junkyard dog is one of the ways he wants guys to earn their logo.

I could be totally off base. I'm just trying to understand why Miami isn't even offering Landry a contract and I found that tweet kind of bizarre and wondered if Landry is a headache being the scenes.

?

They have. Landry said he wants 15/yr.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Amy Pole Her posted:

?

They have. Landry said he wants 15/yr.

Last week everyone was reporting that Miami has not made an offer.

http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/armando-salguero/article163245948.html

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Josh Jones is having a good camp for the Packers. Finished today with pass broken up, sack, sack in the last three snaps

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Rookie Ethan Pocic (C, LSU) has been starting at Right Tackle for Seattle. Also, the terrible LT Fant, who basically never played football, is getting all sorts of improvement praise from PC. Best shape of his life imo.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

Rookie Ethan Pocic (C, LSU) has been starting at Right Tackle for Seattle. Also, the terrible LT Fant, who basically never played football, is getting all sorts of improvement praise from PC. Best shape of his life imo.

Pocic played all over the line at LSU including some time at tackle, so he's not a hopeless conversion project at least. Fant is still gonna be trash though.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Maybe not shocking news but apparently Joe Mixon is extremely good at being a running back

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

Maybe not shocking news but apparently Joe Mixon is extremely good at being a running back
Is he a violent runner?

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Most scouts say he is a very regretful and apologetic runner

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009
He's got that throwback smash-mouth running style.

WHOOPS fucked around with this message at 21:51 on Jul 31, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Ehud posted:

Last week everyone was reporting that Miami has not made an offer.

http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/armando-salguero/article163245948.html

Officially no, that's fair.

But Salgueros wrong. Jarvis himself said he deserves top 5 money.

• Locked thread