Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

I'm worried I like Euron now because he's evil Titus Pullo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I don't know what euron is doing rn but he's always been a bad rear end he was just on the dumb iron islands where everything sucks when we saw him first

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Euron owns.

Cersei owns.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

facebook jihad posted:

Euron owns.

Cersei owns.

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Euron making fun of Theon was great

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

post the spoilers please

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

lol. owned

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.
episode was pretty good. still annoyed that everyone acts like dany is some magical loving genius. also lol jamie.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Hustlin Floh posted:

Euron making fun of Theon was great

Theon seems to always get wrecked by fate, especially doing his cowardly cuck leap off the boat.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

etalian posted:

Theon seems to always get wrecked by fate, especially doing his cowardly cuck leap off the boat.

yeah. jamie is pretty loving cucked right now too.

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"
Jaime got a bucket of owned all over his face this ep.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Dapper_Swindler posted:

yeah. jamie is pretty loving cucked right now too.

He's basically the best character on the show.

Too bad he no longer has any Freys with their dumb hats to bitch slap around with his metal replacement hand.

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

If I were human, I believe my response would be: 'go to hell'.
Holy poo poo the dude who plays Brann is the WORST actor.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Olenna died the way she lived, dropping brutal owns.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

davos continues being the only character in the whole show thats not afraid to speak truth to power

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Bran what is so hard to explain that you took the name three eyed raven from max von sydow

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

that battle sucked poo poo

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Arcsquad12 posted:

Bran what is so hard to explain that you took the name three eyed raven from max von sydow

somebody wrote that dialogue and thought it wasnt retarded

null
Feb 19, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
Bran's been underground eating shroom after shroom for years or whatever, he probably doesn't even know what planet he's on.

NomChompsky
Sep 17, 2008

God everyone in this thread is such a pussy. waahhh people are gonna die when dragonmom comes and burns all these pricks waaaaahhhh arya's gonna stab people.

Jesus loving christ.

NomChompsky
Sep 17, 2008

its called game of thrones not game of social justice babies

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

NomChompsky posted:

its called game of thrones not game of social justice babies

In the game of social justice babies, you win, or you whine

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Lol they weren't even trying with that fight scene. I wonder if Euron built the panama canal across westeros.

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

Arcsquad12 posted:

Lol they weren't even trying with that fight scene. I wonder if Euron built the panama canal across westeros.

minor spear poking is instant death

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Say what you want about Cersei she loving owns at doing revenge.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

insulated staircase posted:

minor spear poking is instant death

Unsullied ninjas.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Another amazing episode I watched with my friends, wow, this is a turning point for Jaimie and Dynareas.

I'm so excited for this season, guys!! :)

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

wait why does Sansa allow Littlefinger anywhere near her, let alone walk beside her in her posse??

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

Finger in the bum?! *crazy eyes*

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

wait why does Sansa allow Littlefinger anywhere near her, let alone walk beside her in her posse??

he has the knights of the vale

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Crazyeyes posted:

Holy poo poo the dude who plays Brann is the WORST actor.

He's seen some poo poo. Like everyone having sex. All the time. Including Sansa. Especially Sansa

Bran is a giant creeper

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Euron wandering around Westeros like a biker from an 80s mad max ripoff is the best drat thing.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

etalian posted:

He's basically the best character on the show.

Too bad he no longer has any Freys with their dumb hats to bitch slap around with his metal replacement hand.

yeah i liked jamie. he isnt a bad dude, just stupid and willing to do poo poo for his lovely broken sister.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
I hope a giant steps on some more people.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

I like that they stopped before Winterfell at Sports Cuts and got Bran that hot towel and trim, also ten years of aging

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

Say what you want about Cersei she loving owns at doing revenge.

unless the mountains new heart cant pump blood to his cock she could have rewarded her strongest soldier and further humiliated her enemy at the same time, but failed to think of the idea

also it was weird that dragon girl mentioned being raped in her speech when they entirely left it out of the show, i only know about it because book nerds posted about it

the episode was better than most lately, the ending dialogue was better than the whole episode though, but with all the faith required to believe in white walkers trying to catch up on the three eyed raven stuff in the same episode was just an awkward amount of faith based cramming into one hour

and with five million bucks or whatever would it kill you to find more than six male models to pretend to be a huge doth'raki army?

i imagine no one is dumb enough to click on the last page of this thread before seeing the episode but spoilered it for tonight anyway if me mumbling retard poo poo interests you later

extra stout fucked around with this message at 05:14 on Jul 31, 2017

El Padrino
Dec 24, 2005

No es nada personal, solo negocios.
Cersei can be supremely stupid about stuff and pretty adept at self-owning (esp. book Cersei) but goddamn can she pull off revenge.

So that's where Joffrey got it from...

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
I hope Cersei and the ice man team up and lay waste to every one, and on the final scene of the show is Euron loving Cersei with full on penetration

With the ice man jerking off watching while Sam is taking a poo poo in the local toilet

El Padrino
Dec 24, 2005

No es nada personal, solo negocios.
Only if there's a thumb on the ol' royal bum :q:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
i'm pretty sure euron is not only a merger of two of the greyjoy brothers from the books but also aurene waters, the dude who owns cersei and steals all her ships to become a pirate king