Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES

Smiling Jack posted:

page 88 :godwin: all nazis must die

edit: gently caress

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Accretionist posted:

edit: gently caress

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

dusted

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
Page 89 all Nazis must die

butros
Aug 2, 2007

I believe the signs of the reptile master

Can't argue with that logic.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Page 89 killin Nazis still fine.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp

Doc Hawkins posted:

Page 89 killin Nazis still fine.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
This is the CE thread knock off the noise posting or I'm gonna dust you like I'm a Minneapolis police officer and your an Australian spiritual leader.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

This is the CE thread knock off the noise posting or I'm gonna dust you like I'm a Minneapolis police officer and your an Australian spiritual leader.

Police jewtality.

For content:

https://twitter.com/afp/status/891711218133737473

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002

Can also be read as "755 US diplomats excited about cutting their stay short in that depressing poo poo hole"

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Laranzu posted:

Can also be read as "755 US diplomats excited about cutting their stay short in that depressing poo poo hole"
"gently caress working for Tillerson, I'm going to go flip burgers while that's still a thing!"

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

Asked for comments, Tillerson expressed surprise that so many people were even working for him.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

FrozenVent posted:

Asked for comments, Tillerson expressed surprise that so many people were even working for him.
"I take the oil, that's what I do, I've led a charmed life."

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

FrozenVent posted:

nice

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

Someone's got their hall monitor pants too tight today

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

I don't believe in anything, I'm just here for the violence.

FrozenVent posted:

:kiss:

:smith:

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
I'm surprised this hasn't been posted yet: Christie showed up at a Cubs-Brewers game (his son is on the Brewers staff, game was in Milwaukee), he was getting jeered at, so he decided to get right into a fan's face because of course he does.

https://twitter.com/BennyHutch/status/891759452415815682

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...m=.d87900c9c6f7

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
I would've stole a nacho and made fun of his Urkel pants

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~
holy shiiii he's fat

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Didn't he get a gastric band or some poo poo?

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Handsome Ralph posted:

Didn't he get a gastric band or some poo poo?

You can eat your way out of that, and he did.

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

Lets get our X tons of Duranium back!

....Is that still a valid thing to jingoistically blow out of proportion?

He got a gastric band, started losing some weight, and then ate so much it broke.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

he's like a batman villain but for 2017

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Zeris posted:

he's like a batman villain but for 2017

Batman vs Fatman

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

facialimpediment posted:

I'm surprised this hasn't been posted yet: Christie showed up at a Cubs-Brewers game (his son is on the Brewers staff, game was in Milwaukee), he was getting jeered at, so he decided to get right into a fan's face because of course he does.

https://twitter.com/BennyHutch/status/891759452415815682

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...m=.d87900c9c6f7

hard to say Christie is in the wrong here. Those Cubs fans in particular most certainly live closer to Miller Park than they do to Wrigley

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
That is one Humpty Dumpty lookin' motherfucker.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Johnny Five-Jaces posted:

hard to say Christie is in the wrong here. Those Cubs fans in particular most certainly live closer to Miller Park than they do to Wrigley

the answer is christie is always a fat corrupt piece of poo poowrong

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Hey guys, they finally figured it out:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/30/world/asia/afghanistan-womens-rights-whereismyname.html

quote:

KABUL, Afghanistan — These are some of the terms Afghan men use to refer to their wives in public instead of their names, the sharing of which they see as a grave dishonor worthy of violence: Mother of Children, My Household, My Weak One or sometimes, in far corners, My Goat or My Chicken.

Women also may be called Milk-sharer or Black-headed. The go-to word for Afghans to call a woman in public, no matter her status, is Aunt.

But a social media campaign to change this custom has been percolating in recent weeks, initiated by young women. The campaign comes with a hashtag in local languages that addresses the core of the issue and translates as #WhereIsMyName.

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

God drat, I'm so happy I'm not in that terrible country anymore.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

Nick Soapdish posted:

God drat, I'm so happy I'm not in that terrible country anymore.

Meanwhile we're going backwards. The other day I heard a man refer to his female companion as "Doll".

Like really? An inanimate object, painted and posed to convey vulnerability?

I've also heard "Sweetie" / "Sweetie Pie" / "Baby Cakes" / "Sugar"!

The American male is a savage creature who playfully reminds his family that he owns them and could devour them at will.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69krWixkl0o

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

drat.... what does it mean that I call my wife "Sugar Poo"?

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
I prefer the term 'victim'

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
"How is my little vape pen doing?"

Sergg
Sep 19, 2005

I was rejected by the:

Venezuelan government laughably claiming that 8 million people voted in their "let's write a new Constitution because I'm polling at 15% right now" election. The new Constituent Assembly will be comprised of super-gerrymandered districts, probably all of them from the ruling party because everyone else boycotted it, and 1/3 are appointed by the government. Basically all of them are PSUV stooges who are going to make Venezuela's illiterate bus driving high school dropout President a de jure dictator instead just a de facto dictator.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Sergg posted:

Venezuelan government laughably claiming that 8 million people voted in their "let's write a new Constitution because I'm polling at 15% right now" election. The new Constituent Assembly will be comprised of super-gerrymandered districts, probably all of them from the ruling party because everyone else boycotted it, and 1/3 are appointed by the government. Basically all of them are PSUV stooges who are going to make Venezuela's illiterate bus driving high school dropout President a de jure dictator instead just a de facto dictator.

new Speed screenplay is whack

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Venazuela is gonna have blood soon.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Door to door guillotine salesman

Missionary Positron
Jul 6, 2004
And now for something completely different
For extra fun times, check out the Venezuela-thread in D&D where tankies are arguing that all of this is actually cool & good, while actual Venezuelans look on in horror.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

What are tankies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.

Reverand maynard posted:

Door to door guillotine salesman

do they export

• Locked thread