Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Chief McHeath posted:

"My pappy supported my family by working in the mine and using his scrip at the company store, so that's what I'm ah gonna do and what little Jerry, Theodore and Marty is gonna do just the same and forever." - A thought actually had by miners and the sons of miners in Kentucky, West Virginia, Virginia and Tennessee. So sad and true :(

It's basically like Stockholm Syndrome especially given how Trump has a 23 point net favorability rating in West VA.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

lol

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lol

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

lmao holy poo poo

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord

Somebody get this to Lowtax stat!

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I'm the stock Powerpoint template

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

What the actual gently caress aaaaaaahaha how does this thread keep delivering

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

guys i think that guy is trolling.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Groovelord Neato posted:

guys i think that guy is engaging the audience

ftfy

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

lol Huckabee hired a writer for his stupid dad jokes

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

holy poo poo

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord

Groovelord Neato posted:

guys i think that guy is trolling.

I don't know, man. It really could go either way.

https://twitter.com/ChipHinkleman/status/891333878593576961

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

The bad trump thread is really funny, after all the probes the posts by the remaining magatars started to resemble those itt, then the magatars started getting out of cat jail and now they're commiserating about food and going outside for a walk

lmao sounds like they're aaaaaalmost ready to admit that trump is in fact not fine

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I liked this one

https://twitter.com/chiphinkleman/status/891403700341800961

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

These are the instructions for Donal of Trump's appearance in Wall St 2:

quote:

“The preferred camera angle is Mr. Trump sitting front face to camera slightly favoring his right side, while avoiding left hair part and back and sides of hair and head. Camera eye level or above. If any angle shots need to be taken, please only use Mr. Trump’s 3/4 right side angle shot, while still avoiding the back and sides of hair/head. Lighting, warm golden lighting (no red tones please). Can you please include an eye light (if shooting in high definition, eye light needs to be even more powerful). Also, we had more success with being front lit and avoiding strong lighting behind top of hair/head). The result is golden blond hair, warm golden (even tone) tan skin and a more defined jaw-line. A great reference for Mr. Trump’s look is always the boardroom scenes in Celebrity Apprentice. Can you please provide a monitor for Mr. Trump to see the shot before he starts.”

Furthermore, the New York Daily News reported that those involved with Trump’s barbershop scene had to sign a contract stating that they would not touch his cotton candy hair.

“They made everyone sign this contract that you couldn’t touch his hair,” an insider told the Daily News. “The two hairdressers and the production team had to sign this contract.”

Serak
Jun 18, 2000

Approaching Midnight.
Trump's hair chat, much like 'tiny hand chat' and 'how much he won the election by' is one of my favourite topic because by any measure It Literally Doesn't Matter, but he CARES SO MUCH about it that it actually does, to the point where pundits and surrogates charged with defending his political agenda are pulled into stating that his hair is in fact 100% real and evidence of glorious virility and hands are actually above average-in-size-and-you-know-what-they-say-about-men-with-big-hands-don't-you.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

Serak posted:

Trump's hair chat, much like 'tiny hand chat' and 'how much he won the election by' is one of my favourite topic because by any measure It Literally Doesn't Matter, but he CARES SO MUCH about it that it actually does, to the point where pundits and surrogates charged with defending his political agenda are pulled into stating that his hair is in fact 100% real and evidence of glorious virility and hands are actually above average-in-size-and-you-know-what-they-say-about-men-with-big-hands-don't-you.

imagine if Russia added hair remover stuff to Trumps shampoo and he went bald over the course of a week or so

he's so nuts you can't even really begin to predict how he would react. would he try to bomb something or would he just kill himself?

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
Im the warm gold lighting

cnut
May 3, 2016

Tumble posted:

imagine if Russia added hair remover stuff to Trumps shampoo and he went bald over the course of a week or so

Does polonium make you bald? The Russians are good at that, lol.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Aren't they throwing bright green dye solutions at people now

It would be an upgrade from sickly orange

red19fire
May 26, 2010

sebmojo posted:

These are the instructions for Donal of Trump's appearance in Wall St 2:

The camera at eye level or higher thing is weird. In a general sense of portraiture, when a camera is above eye level it implies the viewer is superior to the subject, i.e. looking down on them; whereas below eye level implies that the viewer is lower status than the subject, i.e. looking up to the subject.

Tumble posted:

he's so nuts you can't even really begin to predict how he would react. would he try to bomb something or would he just kill himself?

This was almost exactly one of the CIA's plans to overthrow Castro in the 60s.

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:

I seem to remember a certain influential author using dictating enhancing drugs too

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:
I'm talking of course about Stephen King, who would dictate things to his ghostwriter, who made things much spookier

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

red19fire posted:

The camera at eye level or higher thing is weird. In a general sense of portraiture, when a camera is above eye level it implies the viewer is superior to the subject, i.e. looking down on them; whereas below eye level implies that the viewer is lower status than the subject, i.e. looking up to the subject.

You look better from a higher angle, for example the "Myspace angle". A low angle exposes your disgusting floppy neck and makes your wrinkly old raisin face pop

j.peeba
Oct 25, 2010

Almost Human
Nap Ghost

red19fire posted:

It's the myspace angle. Hides the jowls and extra chins.

edit: beaten :(

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Cher always on point

https://twitter.com/cher/status/891899823216934912

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
I don't know if you low t cucklords have ever seen a baby but they're essentially pink goblins and constantly demanding attention so I don't blame the Mooch for spending time with his new son Donald Trump.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

plain blue jacket posted:

I don't know if you low t cucklords have ever seen a baby but they're essentially pink goblins and constantly demanding attention so I don't blame the Mooch for spending time with his new son Donald Trump.

That's a lol!

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

unpacked robinhood posted:

Aren't they throwing bright green dye solutions at people now

It would be an upgrade from sickly orange

well we had a whole lot of white presidents, then a black one, and then an orange one. it's only a matter of time before we get a green or blue president

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Once the green face paint has been normalised the lizard people can finally take off their masks

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

I could be a revolutionary

Cher's twitter style has always been the pinnacle of the format.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/RawStory/status/891706718232748032

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Plavski posted:

Cher's twitter style has always been the pinnacle of the format.

its like Prince is using her as a medium

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013
TMZ is chasing Robert Stone?

Actuary X
Jul 20, 2007

Not really the best actuary in the world.
The next logical step is to fire the rest of the communications staff and bring in Violent Jay and Shaggy 2 Dope. This will appeal to his base, which is basically just Juggalos now anyway. And who could be more of a political outsider?

Then they can break off from the Republican party entirely, which is holding them back, and form the Insane Clown Party.

What is a Trumpalo? He hates health insurance and sucks Putin's dick, yo.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

ive been sucking my own cock all morning and my mouth is full of fives

PFHHGLEHGGHGGHHG :five:

Mr Havafap
Mar 27, 2005

The wurst kind of sausage

plain blue jacket posted:

I'd say the first crucial period of imprinting and establishing a connection is equally demanding whether it's T or a newborn. At least with T you won't have to change his diapers.
Maybe.

Flesh Forge posted:

ive been sucking my own cock all morning and my mouth is full of fives

PFHHGLEHGGHGGHHG :five:

Whoa calm down, it's just politics

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

just imagine that you've just spent 3-4 hours in crushing pain as you slowly extricate yourself from your mothers pelvis, you've just taken a huge breath of fresh air into your new lungs and you open your eyes to see "The Mooch" standing there, with a poo poo eating grin on his face doing the double guns to you going "Ayyyyy thatta my booyyy"

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
lol the crowd booing cenk for telling the truth that the southern strategy was appealing to racist white south voters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmLDnBsRuWQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Teikanmi posted:

lol the crowd booing cenk for telling the truth that the southern strategy was appealing to racist white south voters

Yea that crowd was super loving dumb.

Also holy poo poo how can anyone take Ben Shapiro seriously with that voice?