Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Qoey posted:

I would watch that on HBO.

Maybe after GLOW netflix can do TNA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
Chris Regal so loved TNA that he became TNA

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Chris Regal so loved TNA that he became TNA

For Chris so loved the TNA, that he gave his only... something something and anyway then there's a resurrection!

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

What if Dixie Carter is truly so inept at PR she decided to pose as Chris Regal this entire time.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

coconono posted:

What if Dixie Carter is truly so inept at PR she decided to pose as Chris Regal this entire time.

The end of Usual Suspects, only after she gets in the car, it drives into a tree.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

coconono posted:

Remember when Dixie fired Russo and replaced him with a nameless writing team that definitely wasn't run by Vince Russo

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

corn in the bible posted:

Remember when Dixie fired Russo and replaced him with a nameless writing team that definitely wasn't run by Vince Russo

It wasn't nameless Lagana never shuts the gently caress up.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Read bottom to top.

Getting mad at the company ace winning in cool matches with cohereant storylines that play into a yearlong story.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Gavok posted:

The end of Usual Suspects, only after she gets in the car, it drives into a tree.

Every time I watched TNA I made the face that Chazz Palminteri does at the end of the film.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Today in bad absolutely loving terrible fantasy booking land:

https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/6qnuyg/baron_corbin_luke_harper_and_erick_rowan_should/

Baron Corbin, Luke Harper and Erick Rowan should form a Biker Gang called "The Lone Wolves" and hospitalize the GM Daniel Bryan posted:

These guys are wreaking havoc on Smackdown Live and cause chaos by interfering in matches to cut their promos and ruining title matches just for shits and giggles. Corbin threatens to cash his MITB contract with these ruthless motorcycle buddies on his side for intimidation.
So Bryan says if you disobey the rules one more time you're suspended without pay. So they drag him kicking and screaming into a room and take turns beating up on Daniel. The report is Bryan has to go to hospital for internal bleeding and physical/emotional trauma. The rumor is they took turns raping him.
Now nobody is going to gently caress with the The Lone Wolves.

My reaction is a combination of :wtc: and :chloe:

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umVyjrV9w6I

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

I like how it's just kinda a dumb idea until you get near the end and :yikes:

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

oh man this is like twice in 20 minutes i get to post this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOqb_UzJSUQ

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Fun fact: most of the comments on that thread are criticizing the fact that a group is called the Lone Wolves despite being a collective. Not anything else wrong with the booking.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

projecthalaxy posted:

Fun fact: most of the comments on that thread are criticizing the fact that a group is called the Lone Wolves despite being a collective. Not anything else wrong with the booking.

tbf I can understand not having any motivation to read to the end of that thing

Vaguido
Feb 22, 2011

When the drug test comes back positive for performance enhancing drugs.
At least one person admitted they didn't read all of the post.

That being said, sans the last bit I'm extremely pro this biker gang idea, provided that they get a shirt that is the three members howling at a moon.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Just change it to the Lone ly Wolves

...and also don't have them rape anyone.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Just make them the new Road Warriors. They were already bikers and they let a rapist join their ranks.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Also to be fair there is a canon WWE rapist faction, D-Generation X.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
Michael Cole: I was talking to Erik Rowan backstage earlier, and he told me, you guys won't believe this, he said that he, along with fellow Lone Wolves Baron Corbin and Luke Gallows, repeatedly raped General Manager Daniel Bryan, until his profusely bleeding butthole, 1, 2, oh he almost had him, until his butthole turned completely inside out!

Booker T: My goodness. The Lone Wolves are on the prowl!

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug

Bill Goldberg posted:

Michael Cole: I was talking to Erik Rowan backstage earlier, and he told me, you guys won't believe this, he said that he, along with fellow Lone Wolves Baron Corbin and Luke Gallows, repeatedly raped General Manager Daniel Bryan, until his profusely bleeding butthole, 1, 2, oh he almost had him, until his butthole turned completely inside out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6Po7mf34p0

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

projecthalaxy posted:

Should change it to The Lone Rangers and be a metal band.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

aw shucky ducky

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Bill Goldberg posted:

Wow. Wow. I can't believe you posted this.

...They're on Smackdown. It'd be Tom Phillips and JBL.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

That changes the entire angle imo

I simply can't suspend my disbelief for an angle where someone gets raped on the same show as JBL if he's not the one doing it.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Michael Cole: I wish I could tell you that Daniel fought the good fight, and the Lone Wolves let him be. I wish I could tell you that - but WWE is no fairy-tale world. He never said who did it, but we all knew. Things went on like that for awhile - WWE life consists of routine, and then more routine. Every so often, Daniel would show up with fresh bruises. The Lone Wolves kept at him - sometimes he was able to fight 'em off, sometimes not. And that's how it went for Daniel - that was his routine. I do believe those first two years were the worst for him, and I also believe that if things had gone on that way, this place would have got the best of him.

JBL: BALLGAME

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Corey Graves is going to get a new set of worrying texts with this new story.

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

I just like Booker's "....what?"

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

It's got nothing on the look of contempt on JR's face

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

DarkstarIV posted:

Today in bad absolutely loving terrible fantasy booking land:

https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/6qnuyg/baron_corbin_luke_harper_and_erick_rowan_should/

My reaction is a combination of :wtc: and :chloe:

This guy's whole comment history is a goldmine. Also he's apparently a big fan of Mania 27.

"Dolph Ziggler and Chad Gable should form a tag team called Amateur Alpha"

"The Great Khali should squash Randy Orton to set up Khali/Cena for the title at SS 2017"

"A story where Dean Ambrose is Stephanie McMahon's unwanted son"
(This one implies Dean is the son of the Macho Man and Steph had Dean when she was 9)

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
Didn't they just do that on that Talking Smack segment?

"This makes no sense, Daniel, you're only five years older than me!"
"I was a very virile five year old!"

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

dromal phrenia posted:

...and also don't have them rape anyone.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that I agree with this sentiment.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Just bring back Heidenreich and have him read more poetry from the hammerlock position.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
https://twitter.com/TheFlippyShit/status/892363285567242240

Gif libertarian is having a meltdown.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

TinTower posted:

Didn't they just do that on that Talking Smack segment?

"This makes no sense, Daniel, you're only five years older than me!"
"I was a very virile five year old!"

EXCUSE ME that was Smacking Talk, the new show only on Tout!

Speaking of Excuse Me, I think I had a dream last night that Vickie Guerrero returned.

Also I liked that Renee's follow-up question was "Were you also a virile child?" and Gable said something like "LOOK AT ME, OF COURSE I WAS VIRILE AS A CHILD"

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

....this is about gifs? How can somebody be this upset about gifs? They're gifs! :psyduck:

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Shut up Jerusalem nobody pays you for your gifs because they aren't worth anything. His gifs are a valued 30fps work of artisan perfection.

https://twitter.com/MrLARIATO/status/892366230455287808

https://twitter.com/MrLARIATO/status/892372060688838660

https://twitter.com/MrLARIATO/status/892378346734190592

Now support my patron or I'll fight cancer patients irl or something

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Wait... people pay money for gifs?

Why?

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
From what I can gather nobody paid him money for his gifs and all the free gif boys made fun of him for trying to start a patreon for it. Thus, a meltdown from a libertarian was spawned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.
Except for Pokemon, Valkyria Chronicles and 100% OJ.

I know I should be goggling/laughing at this, but after the drama of the Chris Regal death faking and takeover it just seems... tame.