Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

This is the greatest thing Ive ever seen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

red19fire posted:

The camera at eye level or higher thing is weird. In a general sense of portraiture, when a camera is above eye level it implies the viewer is superior to the subject, i.e. looking down on them; whereas below eye level implies that the viewer is lower status than the subject, i.e. looking up to the subject.

In still photos when smiling Trump often angles his head so you are looking down on him slightly, as in his taco bowl tweet photo aka human being dog pose. My guess is that it's his version of "boyish charm".

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Heyyy I'm prayin' for our child heeeah

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

No new material today? SAD! Abolish the Senate (low energy and fake)

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Got Dern!

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

A sitting president openly saying to nuke something. Yeah there's the president acting presidential.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Such tact and grace

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

cnut posted:

Does polonium make you bald? The Russians are good at that, lol.

While heavy metal poisonings do make your hair fall out, I'm not sure if it would work on Trump. With no hair follicles kill, his plugs might be immune to any normal chemical attack. Obviously if you dunked his head in a vat of acid you'd get rid of it, as well as make a pretty weird Batman villain who specializes in presidential themed crimes.

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
The balding shampoo strategy wouldn't work on Trump because we'd find out he doesn't ever wash his hair or something equally disgusting, like he only uses olive oil instead of shampoo

Meanwhile the_donald starts buying up bottles of extra-virgin and saying how actually not washing your hair is the most masculine thing a man can possibly do

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

click for bigly.

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice
USA has a poo poo useless idiot president and its mostly down to your own stupidity lol

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

MikeCrotch posted:

The balding shampoo strategy wouldn't work on Trump because we'd find out he doesn't ever wash his hair or something equally disgusting, like he only uses olive oil instead of shampoo

Meanwhile the_donald starts buying up bottles of extra-virgin and saying how actually not washing your hair is the most masculine thing a man can possibly do

Olive oil? What is this, Europe? He just has his driver roll up to the Burger King when they're emptying the grease traps like me, the common man

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/891996053611917312

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

gender illusionist posted:

USA has a poo poo useless idiot president and its mostly down to your own stupidity lol

lol

yeah, nice one retards

Majere
Oct 22, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

Progress through spite?

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/891998881009061888

wages raising

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frolf:

he knows...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=G7RgN9ijwE4&feature=endscreen

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

I could be a revolutionary
reality really needs to get its facts straight

cnut
May 3, 2016

LOL, the fuckwit does nothing but golf and give away State secrets but he takes credit for that stuff.

:hmbol:

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

:five:

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
he always said he would run the government like one of his businesses, so i dunno what else anyone could expect

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

mister mojo raising

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

It's like he's almost but not quite making the connection that he has absolutely nothing to do with those things.

Oh god, he really does think he's king, doesn't he? And that he has a magical connection to the land so that even if he has done nothing with the economy, the fact that we're reaching a peak is an indication of his divine mandate.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
he is working harder than he ever has in his entire life, so obviously that must mean it is fixing everything.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

i like this new twist on "this american carnage"

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Want approval

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

I'm not entirely sure what he's claiming or even if it's remotely accurate but it sure sounds like he's been busy! - some dumbass somewhere

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Highest Stock Market EVER, best economic numbers in years, unemployment lowest in 17 years, wages raising, border secure, S.C.? No, WH chaos!

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Trumpy Bear

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9qv8RSreIM

http://www.gettrumpybear.com/

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

It was at that moment that he became president.

Smirr posted:

Highest Stock Market EVER, best economic numbers in years, unemployment lowest in 17 years, wages raising, border secure, S.C.? No, WH chaos!

:laffo:

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
Poor Americans can't afford a $40 Trump bear

but they can't afford to miss out on a Trump bear for 2 easy payments of $19.95! (+S&H)

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I'd have gone with Trumpy Cat

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Smirr posted:

Lol

cnut
May 3, 2016

Trumpy Piss Doll

Looks just like Ivanka!

VR Native American
May 1, 2009
Gun Saliva
Dear Prez Trump,

Here is my proposal for eliminating the national debt.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8od9__PeMs

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Being president is easy

https://twitter.com/CREWcrew/status/892003926115012608

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

:trumppop:

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

red19fire posted:

The camera at eye level or higher thing is weird. In a general sense of portraiture, when a camera is above eye level it implies the viewer is superior to the subject, i.e. looking down on them; whereas below eye level implies that the viewer is lower status than the subject, i.e. looking up to the subject.

it's a myspace angle lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

I honestly have no idea what he's trying to say here. Does he want to make healthcare laws worse for insurance companies and Congress or something?