Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

an adult beverage
Aug 13, 2005

1,2,3,4,5 dem gators don't take no jive. go gator -US Rep. Corrine Brown (D) FL
That's loving awesome. Took me like four years of listening every day to get through 03-08. So this should provide lots of entertainment for my commute.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seaside Loafer
Feb 7, 2012

Waiting for a train, I needed a shit. You won't bee-lieve what happened next

They are still great, just yesterday I was listening to the 'guess who has vaginosis' contest ... The mind boggles

Caper
Feb 20, 2005

Fallen Rib
Is 1994 still up? I really want to hear the show where some crazy lady duped Baba Booey into believing she was really Madonna's sister Paula

Seaside Loafer
Feb 7, 2012

Waiting for a train, I needed a shit. You won't bee-lieve what happened next

Caper posted:

Is 1994 still up? I really want to hear the show where some crazy lady duped Baba Booey into believing she was really Madonna's sister Paula
Oh sorry, I think i deleted them on my cloudspace before I bought new capacity. Im uploading 1994 again now, give it a day or so though, 5GB and UK crappy broadband.

e: yeah 1994 is deffo as far as my files go back

Seaside Loafer fucked around with this message at 20:42 on Jul 29, 2017

Caper
Feb 20, 2005

Fallen Rib

Seaside Loafer posted:

Oh sorry, I think i deleted them on my cloudspace before I bought new capacity. Im uploading 1994 again now, give it a day or so though, 5GB and UK crappy broadband.

e: yeah 1994 is deffo as far as my files go back

You = Best.

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost

Seaside Loafer posted:

Literally better than the inventor of penicillin

You are hero

Banditoh
Aug 13, 2005

Coheed and Camembert posted:

95 and 96 are great years, boff. You've got the OJ trial, Billy West, Gilbert, and the Jackie puppet. They're my desert island tapes that you really should listen to on a jukebox.

These aren't necessarily my favorite songs, these are just songs that sound unbelievable on a jukebox.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.
I'm listening to the full Gary's pitch saga including the many lead-ups talking about it on the show and TWUS prior to the pitch and it's so blatantly obvious that the show made Gary crumble. They barely brought it up at first but it eventually gained steam and that was all she wrote. If he was Gary Dell'abate, financial planner, and won a contest to throw the pitch he'd have been fine. The second he let that fear in about being goofed on during the show he was toast.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

Seaside Loafer posted:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6F45hiuqkbMenU1Q0Iwd2ZWUDg

Now has 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000 and 2004.
e: 2000 as well

1998 is a bit crap, there are only like 80 shows, dont know where they went, probably just deleted them in some hard disk emergency on my PC :( If anyone has the missing shows PM me.

1999 is a great year, jackie is still there after another walk off and KC starts! I love KC. He fails 2 lie detector tests to see if he is gay.

Will stick next 2 years up when get around to it now I have gigatrons of space.

Enjoy!

we speak your name

Caper
Feb 20, 2005

Fallen Rib

Bonzo posted:

we speak your name

Seaside Lover, Negro woman from the South

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Found this on Imgur, it's unusual to see pics of Beth and his kids together:

caption:
"Howard Stern attends a film premier with his wife Beth Ostrosky (left) and his daughters Ashley (second from right) and Debra (far right) from his first marriage. Beth is only 11 years older than his eldest daughter Emily (not pictured). The famous disc jockey is worth a ridiculous $600 million."

Bonzo posted:

we speak your name

What the gently caress does this even mean?

It's an Oprah quote, right? She sounds loving hypnotized when she says it in Fred's drop.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.
Like a decade or so ago, Oprah had the Legends Ball which was her getting 25 prominent black women together and celebrating being black women of prominence. "We speak your name" was like a mantra she would say to honor the attendees.

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Still doesn't make any sense... sounds like new age black magic bullshit, like saying someone's name is invoking magical powers.

gently caress Oprah.

What do you guys use for email addresses for 1-month trials on Sirius XM?
I just tried several burner email accounts, and none of them worked.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Squashy Nipples posted:

Still doesn't make any sense... sounds like new age black magic bullshit, like saying someone's name is invoking magical powers.

gently caress Oprah.

What do you guys use for email addresses for 1-month trials on Sirius XM?
I just tried several burner email accounts, and none of them worked.

I'd try gmx.com, seems pretty basic.

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Squashy Nipples posted:

caption:
"Howard Stern attends a film premier with his wife Beth Ostrosky (left) and his daughters Ashley (second from right) and Debra (far right) from his first marriage. Beth is only 11 years older than his eldest daughter Emily (not pictured). The famous disc jockey is worth a ridiculous $600 million."

It's an Oprah quote, right? She sounds loving hypnotized when she says it in Fred's drop.

LOL that is NOT Debra, that is Ashleys friend or something. Debra is 31 and taller than Ashley.

Jesus Christ Howard will you start dressing like a an old man with millions already.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

JB50 posted:

LOL that is NOT Debra, that is Ashleys friend or something. Debra is 31 and taller than Ashley.

Jesus Christ Howard will you start dressing like a an old man with millions already.

The background and Howard's outfit make him look like he's wearing a black dress.

He could pay someone to give him a dignified and relaxed appearance. Instead, Ralph is barfing all over the place.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

Instead, Ralph is barfing all over the place.

"Roses are red,
violets are blue,
Hey bitch, be useful."

Richard: 'No? Not funny? Aww.'

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

Hey, Ralph knows what looks cool.

Now if you don't mind I gotta go fix up my Jheri curl.

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

It's kind of nice to hear Stern live again, but holy poo poo these commercials.

Going from free FM radio to pay satellite radio, somehow the commercials got worse. (at least here in the North East, the LA station was really bad about adding a extra hour of commercials a day)

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
If you listen to the OnDemand version in the app, they cut out all of the commercials (including live reads unless something funny happens).

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
I was bouncing around some Mike Judge stuff on Youtube and this interview popped up for me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xV9uJt0KJs

I'd never heard it before and enjoyed it a lot, especially Richard. Weird to know that Judge is a conservative.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

BiggerBoat posted:

Weird to know that Judge is a conservative.

The Goode Family

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

nigga nigga nigga...n... TABLE DANCE!!

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

So Richard totally sucked Sal's dick right?

Burden
Jul 25, 2006

Just got Sirius again after about a year of not having it. Anything really important that I missed. Can someone please explain the Hit em with Hein saying? I've done some googling but all I can tell is that Jason started saying it to piss off fast food expert Jon Hein.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Burden posted:

Just got Sirius again after about a year of not having it. Anything really important that I missed. Can someone please explain the Hit em with Hein saying? I've done some googling but all I can tell is that Jason started saying it to piss off fast food expert Jon Hein.

You've said it all.

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Lifespan posted:

If you listen to the OnDemand version in the app, they cut out all of the commercials (including live reads unless something funny happens).

Oh I know. I like the app a lot, it's buggy, but there are lots of features.

They also updated the Sonos/Sirius interface, and I can now stream the OnDemand throughout my house (previous, I could only access the OnDemand on the phone app).
Sonos, Boff.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Squashy Nipples posted:

Oh I know. I like the app a lot, it's buggy, but there are lots of features.

They also updated the Sonos/Sirius interface, and I can now stream the OnDemand throughout my house (previous, I could only access the OnDemand on the phone app).
Sonos, Boff.

Wait, there's actually a developed working relationship between Sirius and Sonos? Ha, I love that :allears:

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Wait, there's actually a developed working relationship between Sirius and Sonos? Ha, I love that :allears:

I misread that as "Soros" twice and wondered wtf was going on.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
I don't know why, but I still laugh every time I think of the name "Techno Beaver"

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

Lifespan posted:

I don't know why, but I still laugh every time I think of the name "Techno Beaver"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S82WTtrV8Eo

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
Wow... Gary really does have no shame...

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I've been going through 2006 and hit this KOAB interview... it's incredible. Might be my favorite appearance of his. This is when we learn about his pissing / plastic on the bed, and also there's a weirdly prescient call in the middle where someone asks Artie if he's ever tried heroin, but the best part is when he starts arguing with other black people on the phone.

https://instaud.io/19bH

I love KOAB in full ignorant mode.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
This is my Faaaavorite Sal and Richard prank call.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0p_2XHQucoQ

EngineerJoe
Aug 8, 2004
-=whore=-

This reminds me of Eric the Midget:

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Finally got my hands on the Todd Packer stuff, am laughing hysterically at the 7 hours of Debbie the Pet Lady madness. She was so wonderfully unhinged.

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

Squashy Nipples posted:

caption:

Just let ya SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUL GLOOOOOOOOHOHOWWWWW....

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Crotch Bat posted:

Finally got my hands on the Todd Packer stuff, am laughing hysterically at the 7 hours of Debbie the Pet Lady madness. She was so wonderfully unhinged.

link? The Todd Packer channel I have on youtube deleted all their stuff about a year ago.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

By the way, I know Hateman gets brought up now and then but someone on reddit posted this and it's absolutely him. I think someone went digging and got close enough for him to get scared and stop. He appeared a scant few times after this clip and then that was it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwRkFqRQVwY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
I just saw that Gilbert Gottfried's sister passed away Tuesday :smith: