Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Can we go back to talking about Warhammer?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
Okay, sure

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

content: A Nice Marine about to take a warp trip to the friend zone.

Actually, according to the lore, that particular space marine is more likely to murder that woman and smear her fresh blood all over his armour to protect him from chaos cooties.

:goonsay:

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
Feel free to make a pyf warhammer bullshit thread.

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

That's just the way he rolls.

Garrand posted:

You'd be surprised how often people don't think to do that. My favorite is people who come in "Oh I'll just eyeball it." Good fuckin' luck.

With enough torque, anything'll fit!

Chitin
Apr 29, 2007

It is no sign of health to be well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

Garrand posted:

You'd be surprised how often people don't think to do that. My favorite is people who come in "Oh I'll just eyeball it." Good fuckin' luck.

Next thing you know it's Tuesday (it isn't Tuesday) and you've bought an iPhone and a piano, broken your arm, your girlfriend says to never contact her again and you've lost your job.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

As is the right of humanity, this thread shall be conquered and purged to be made in a pyf warhammer bullshit thread

Caufman
May 7, 2007

Gorilla Salad posted:

Okay, sure

Actually, according to the lore, that particular space marine is more likely to murder that woman and smear her fresh blood all over his armour to protect him from chaos cooties.

:goonsay:

What's it like in the space marine incel chapter?

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

If you own a BMW, you need all of these.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Chitin posted:

Next thing you know it's Tuesday (it isn't Tuesday) and you've bought an iPhone and a piano, broken your arm, your girlfriend says to never contact her again and you've lost your job.

It's like the ocarina of time but you wake up in Home Depot.

Intrinsic Field Marshal
Sep 6, 2014

by SA Support Robot

sk8dogo

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

The use of its tail as a rudder :3:

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Fuckin border collies will outsmart us all and repopulate the planet once they've taken over.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Data Graham posted:

Fuckin border collies will outsmart us all and repopulate the planet once they've taken over.

But once they take over, they'll all die out in a generation or two after mass depression and suicide from lack of head scratches and belly rubs.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Data Graham posted:

Where is this reality and how do I get there.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

They've already outsmarted us. They get to lie around and work more or less when they want to, while we give them food, sheep, and skateboards, like the great Satan wanted

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

mind the walrus posted:

The use of its tail as a rudder :3:

I thought that was a propeller?

Draven
May 6, 2005

friendship is magic

mind the walrus posted:

They've already outsmarted us. They get to lie around and work more or less when they want to, while we give them food, sheep, and skateboards, like the great Satan wanted

Mr Pickles has struck again.

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

:wtc:

Slime
Jan 3, 2007
Is it...is it meant to be a heart?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Slime posted:

No, that's a girl.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

Lugnuts?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

So you complain about Warhammer and then post a picture about Slaanesh?

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

Slime posted:

Clearly that is a trophy.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Ak Gara posted:

With enough torque, anything'll fit!

But enough about sex

skrapp mettle
Mar 17, 2007

Heart shaped bike tail light

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Sure, that's what they want you to think. :tinfoil:

PaulBearer
Jul 23, 2013
A heart. Sure. What else could it be?

dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-

Slime posted:

It's testicles.

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.

That address is a semi-famous building. It's where Philip Marlowe had his office in "The Long Goodbye"... the old Security Pacific bank building. It caught on fire at least twice in the 1970s and that was probably the end of this wig business.

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe

Related to editing these to thumbnails, what's everyone's criteria for going either thumbnail or full image? Thumbnail only if the image is over a certain amount? All the time? Randomly curious.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

MisterBibs posted:

Related to editing these to thumbnails, what's everyone's criteria for going either thumbnail or full image? Thumbnail only if the image is over a certain amount? All the time? Randomly curious.

I don't think thumbnailing is necessary anymore unless you're posting a ton of images in one post. Images wider than the post now resize to fit in it, table breaking is a thing of the past.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

no idea.

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!

Please keep your memes USA-centric please, I don't have the time to look up who the hell all those people are.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Comptroll The Forums posted:

Please keep your memes USA-centric please, I don't have the time to look up who the hell all those people are.

Theyre... um... British prome.. ministers(?)

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Where well the god-drat hell is Disraeli then?!? The only one that ever mattered.

I want to see a movie about the crime-solving duo of Benjamin Disraeli and Isambard Kingdom Brunel. Solving crimes through beatings and being sassy historical fuckers.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Comptroll The Forums posted:

Churchill was half-American, if that helps.