Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

Ularg posted:

"THEY SAY YoU SHouLD FIND A, DOG YOURE COMPATiBLE WitH..."

Actually yes that is a good point, what is Mstreeter doing these days

my eyes
(sorry if these have already been posted i can see why I might repress the memory of these)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Turtlicious posted:

e: Though that says a lot about one's lifestyle choices that 2 walks a day sounds like an arduous task.

You know people have jobs, right?

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
I'm not making fun of the comment, just how it's written. Jesus people.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Fulchrum posted:

You know people have jobs, right?

Why even bring this up?

Saint Sputnik
Apr 1, 2007

Tyrannosaurs in P-51 Volkswagens!

Angepain posted:

Actually yes that is a good point, what is Mstreeter doing these days

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJuID_3RPEI

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

how is stantis still syndicated, nothing has happened this entire year

My Face When
Nov 28, 2012

Hide your healthcare.
Hide your wife.

Am I the only one that finds it hilarious and ironic that the duck is looking for a dog?

I hope it's a hunting dog...

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

My Face When posted:

Am I the only one that finds it hilarious that the duck is looking for a dog?

I hope it's a hunting dog...

:laugh:

Shuka
Dec 19, 2000
Some good cartoons in both senses of the meaning, thanks for posting guys.

Also glad I'm not the only one upset by the idea that walking a dog twice a day is arduous. That's barely adequate, probably not though.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Sir Tonk posted:

Well it's not like he has much material to work with. This year has been so boring with politics, that you can just re-run ten year old comics and not really miss anything.

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

Sir Tonk posted:

He found some lost pages of the Manual of Life, the ones with the cheat codes. No other explanation possible.

He sit and thinks about the next comic. "humm.... maybe I can talk again about nothing happening? maybe about not knowing what to say?. lets make another comic about year 2018".

dracula vladdy AF
May 6, 2011

Stultus Maximus posted:

Well it's not like he has much material to work with. This year has been so boring with politics, that you can just re-run ten year old comics and not really miss anything.

what in the gently caress is wrong with this art I mean woah

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

supergayboy posted:

what in the gently caress is wrong with this art I mean woah
Of the many, many opinions expressed in this thread, "I can't tell for sure if Allie is doing all the art, because there doesn't seem to be much of a difference from when Stannis was doing it" is probably the most obviously insane.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

Duckbox
Sep 7, 2007

Shuka posted:

Also glad I'm not the only one upset by the idea that walking a dog twice a day is arduous. That's barely adequate, probably not though.

Well, it depends how long the walks are. Pee breaks are one thing, but a lot of dogs bounce off the walls and wreck the furniture if they don't get at least an hour or two of vigorous exercise every day. Do you have time in your schedule to spend an hour in the morning and an hour in the evening walking/running with your dog? Can you keep that up every day for about a decade, regardless of what new jobs and responsibilities you get? That's not just "two walks." That's approximately 1% of your lifetime that you have to commit to spending exercising your dog.

If that sounds intimidating, then you definitely can't own a dalmatian or a greyhound and should think twice about getting a lab or most other active breeds. Go to any shelter and you'll learn really quickly just how many people didn't take "lifestyle" into consideration. Of course, it's easier if you have a whole family taking care of the dog and a big yard where it can run around, but the World's Loneliest Duck clearly doesn't have that.

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

da fuq? Has the artist ever seen a plane?

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Are people really trying to make John :airquote:women's healthcare:airquote: McCain look like some kinda hero?

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

My first reaction to this was that it's drawn so lovely it must be a goon parody

then I saw the signature

and my final verdict is that, given that this is Gary and not Glenn, it actually looks better than his usual stuff. Going full-on Ren-and-Stimpy cartoony is a (comparatively) good look for him.

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator

Turtlicious posted:

A better example is that some dogs are bred to love 1 human, and 1 human only. They don't like it when bad things happen to that human, and if something seems to distress that human they try to remove that obstacle. That obstacle can be anything, including your newborn baby's whining face.
That can't be real. How can you manipulate dogs to such an extent? What's next, dogs that will make good politoons?

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Okay, that's pretty zoggin good.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Avenging_Mikon posted:

da fuq? Has the artist ever seen a plane?

A real artiste, such as Ramirez, would have drawn that plane a lot fatter.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Nice to see Baloogan's moved on from the permaprobie ZDR laid on him last week.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Potato Salad posted:

Okay, that's pretty zoggin good.

Trump not out of shape enough, though. Even Pia's slimming him by 20 pounds minimum.

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

I'm good... I Haven't slept for a solid 83 hours, but yeah... I'm good...

Lipstick Apathy

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Nice to see Baloogan's moved on from the permaprobie ZDR laid on him last week.

Oh what thread was that? I need to see that in all its glory

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Spiffster posted:

Oh what thread was that? I need to see that in all its glory

Behold, as a spastic, alcoholic sewer duck from Canada pushes his luck a step too far.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Xander77 posted:

Of the many, many opinions expressed in this thread, "I can't tell for sure if Allie is doing all the art, because there doesn't seem to be much of a difference from when Stannis was doing it" is probably the most obviously insane.

Also in case anyone was confused, that is what ran in the papers this morning.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Stultus Maximus posted:

Also in case anyone was confused, that is what ran in the papers this morning.

With "©2005" notice and all?

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Alhazred posted:

Are people really trying to make John :airquote:women's healthcare:airquote: McCain look like some kinda hero?

I think the cartoon is in reaction to the media fawning over McCain; Collins and Murkowski did all the fighting and McCain just showed up at the end to get a kill shot.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Cat Mattress posted:

With "©2005" notice and all?

Yup.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Selachian posted:

I think the cartoon is in reaction to the media fawning over McCain; Collins and Murkowski did all the fighting and McCain just showed up at the end to get a kill shot.

Also McCain was the guy that opened the gates the night before and let all the zombies in.

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

:hellyeah:

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Republicans are clownshoes, agc.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Ha ha! Queers, amiright! - Theodore Rall, esq.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

date of birth: 02/05/88
manufacturer: mazda
model/year: 2008 mazda6
sexuality: straight, bi-curious
peircings: pusspuss

Nap Ghost

D.N. Nation posted:

Ha ha! Queers, amiright! - Theodore Rall, esq.

On the basis of that one cartoon, I think Ted has the Correct Opinion here, which means he's probably written a 1500-word blog post about how transgendered people are too interesting and countercultural for the military anyway and wanting to have self-determination is just so stereotypically "mundane cis person"

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
Never been in the army before but do soldiers keep grenades on their navy blue flak vests like how I a nerd keep my pens in my navy blue shirt pocket?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

Why is the drone talking? And what the gently caress is happening here anyway? This is a compositional disaster.

• Locked thread