Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

the first GoT spinoff will be queen cersei torturing all the other characters in her dungeon after defeating the night king w/ her wildfire crossbows

well that and jamie getting cucked

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

dialhforhero posted:

The throne on Dragonstone reminds me of the rock trophy you get from Nickelodeon "Guts".

It looks like those rocks that are famous for being in the star trek episode "Arena"

Car Hater
May 7, 2007

wolf. bike.
Wolf. Bike.
Wolf! Bike!
WolfBike!
WolfBike!
ARROOOOOO!

Dongicus posted:

the dragon dies

Shat itself to death

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Cersei torture description was so great ! In that moment I lived all her emotions and the payback was excellent. I wonder if Jaime ever uses the stump as an oversized dildo ?

Revenge feels good and I don't know why people are so against it

WonderfulWino
Sep 26, 2004

The grape wont cut me loose.

Decebal posted:

I wonder if Jaime ever uses the stump as an oversized dildo ?

does she like it gentle or rough? a stump in the bum?

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The sands are definitely having their best season yet. Using them to develop Cersei's character further by having her torture them to death was the right choice imho

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

DangerDongs posted:

Dany is beginning to show signs of madness.

She was trying to do her normal preachy "I'm the rightful queen, I am destined, I am woman hear me roar, I have dragons" poo poo that worked in Mereen against the locals and basically anyone else she wants to put in their place. (Varys).

Her problem is that Jon was just like: "nah" You could see her soften the tone a bit when they were talking on the bridge / rampart. Next week once she hears that Jamie took out Olenna and that Casterly Rock was a big nothing-burger - she suddenly is going to realize that she wants 6-8 inches of snow in her 5 day forecast.

bewbies
Sep 23, 2003

Fun Shoe
If all of the hard men and women of GoT world entered a bracket style one on one gladiator fight pit tournament who wins? assume they use armor and weapon of their choice

I was thinking probably one of the Cleganes but they both basically lost one on one fights so maybe Barristan the bold? Except he's old. Grey worm and that fabulously good looking mercenary general are dark horses I think.

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Decebal posted:

Cersei torture description was so great ! In that moment I lived all her emotions and the payback was excellent. I wonder if Jaime ever uses the stump as an oversized dildo ?

Revenge feels good and I don't know why people are so against it

because it killed sand snake boobs.

dphi
Jul 9, 2001

bewbies posted:

If all of the hard men and women of GoT world entered a bracket style one on one gladiator fight pit tournament who wins? assume they use armor and weapon of their choice

I was thinking probably one of the Cleganes but they both basically lost one on one fights so maybe Barristan the bold? Except he's old. Grey worm and that fabulously good looking mercenary general are dark horses I think.

bronn

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
fiddly digits, itchy britches
I love you all
It'd be Lady Brienne of Tarth.

Paranoid Peanut
Nov 13, 2009

i was disappointed zombie mountain didn't at least smash a foot of the sand ladies.. so much brawn wasted

also bran actor got worse over the years... he used to act much better as a kid laying in bed unconscious

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:
I took it that the three eyed raven now has magic autism or something because of the change of his perception, not just terrible acting, but who the gently caress am I kidding

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
I'm the strip of cloth lightly tucked into mom mouth that makes it impossible to talk

bewbies
Sep 23, 2003

Fun Shoe

he's good but I feel like he would not do as well against fast lightly armoured opponent such as Oberyn Martell or that sword instructor guy.

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

In a one vs one fight, the winner would be whoever was funded by the Iron Bank

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Mr.Tophat posted:

I took it that the three eyed raven now has magic autism or something because of the change of his perception, not just terrible acting, but who the gently caress am I kidding

"Hello Sister, let me greet you by describing your rape, then saying you were beautiful during your rape" - Brann the three eyed creeper

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

Unless you're Stannis

lol

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

"Hello Sister, let me greet you by describing your rape, then saying you were beautiful during your rape" - Brann the three eyed creeper

Hahahahaha

gently caress

I thought he was talking about her marriage with Tyrion

:suicide:

So glad I don't support the Starks. The Lannisters loving own.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
I'm the speech by the Mother of Dragons describing how I don't believe in the army of the dead because I don't believe in legends even though I have dragons, can't burn, and have seen multiple magic users.

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

I'm the speech by the Mother of Dragons describing how I don't believe in the army of the dead because I don't believe in legends even though I have dragons, can't burn, and have seen multiple magic users.

"Where are my dragons???"
"Are you sure that dragons ever existed lady? Are you even certain that you're high born? Are you even a primary character?"

Game of Gaslighting

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer
Is Euron the new Bronn?
Like in terms of anti-hero peoples choice?

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
I love you all

Yolomon Wayne posted:

Is Euron the new Bronn?
Like in terms of anti-hero peoples choice?

Nah, he's just villain of the season so unless he does something truly interesting and isn't just wearing plot armor it's hard care.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

That was such a weird scene. Why did he have to trigger Sansa like that ?? She's your family and showed so much love when she saw that you're alive - better help her relive the worst experience she had so far

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

squeak... squeak... SQUEAK!
Lipstick Apathy

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

Holy poo poo I thought he was talking about the wedding night O_O

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Still haven't seen a single episode this season. I'm just experiencing the show through shitposts.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Show hosed up by not having at least one more Bronn and the Bad Pussy scene. In fact, not enough Bronn is bad for business.

But this show sucks and that was the worst episode ever. Until next week.

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
I love you all
Its biggest issue is that it's a tv show and so has to be paced like one. The most telling thing was in a prerelease marketing blurb they said how the new villain is even worse than Ramsay! Yawn. Get to the zombies already.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Atlas Hugged posted:

Its biggest issue is that it's a tv show and so has to be paced like one. The most telling thing was in a prerelease marketing blurb they said how the new villain is even worse than Ramsay! Yawn. Get to the zombies already.

Dany is not worse than Ramsay. He was interesting, at least.

She was at sort of likable as a good guy. But now that she is losing her mind and acting like a despot she is just bad. Too much of a character change with no arc for a bad actress.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

Atlas Hugged posted:

Ramsay wasn't even a good villain. He had no motivation, it was just torturing and raping just because he could. At least Euron's actions have some motivation to them instead of just being sadistic for the sake of it. Also he says funny things. The only funny thing Ramsay ever did was wiggle that sausage around.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Naerasa posted:

I read those drat books and I can't remember who Aurene Waters is. Thanks for reminding why I no longer give a poo poo if GRRM finishes the next book or not.

same

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
I love you all

yeah I eat rear end posted:

Ramsay wasn't even a good villain. He had no motivation, it was just torturing and raping just because he could. At least Euron's actions have some motivation to them instead of just being sadistic for the sake of it. Also he says funny things. The only funny thing Ramsay ever did was wiggle that sausage around.

The quote is telling for multiple reasons. I think Ramsay was the least liked character on the show, but not in the way people hates Jeofrey. The audience was sick and tired of Ramsay after like his second appearance.

Euron's actor is fine and his lines are good, but I just can't make myself care at this point. He's likely dead by episode 6 so we can finally wrap this up next year.

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich
they had two unique vikings in the book and the show goes with this bland ramsay-lite poo poo what a waste of a character

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Atlas Hugged posted:

The quote is telling for multiple reasons. I think Ramsay was the least liked character on the show, but not in the way people hates Jeofrey. The audience was sick and tired of Ramsay after like his second appearance.

Euron's actor is fine and his lines are good, but I just can't make myself care at this point. He's likely dead by episode 6 so we can finally wrap this up next year.

loving hell I thought this was the last season. END THIS poo poo SO I CAN DIE!

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

yeah I eat rear end posted:

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
You wanna die?

Well Varys is going to die. Deal with that poo poo!

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Waltzing Along posted:

You wanna die?

Well Varys is going to die. Deal with that poo poo!

:(

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
I feel like Euron has a Poochie-levels of the show's producers wanting you to really like him, but I just can't. Not even if he laughs about Theon or puts a finger in me bum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
I guess we'll get a lot of Arya next episode. I can't wait to hear the NEW dialogue between the all grown up / grizzled Stark kids