Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Dick small, so what?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?
A man walks into a brothel, walks up to the madam and pulls out his penis, which is the size of a baby carrot.

The madam sneers at it and says "who are you going to please with that?"

The man says "me."

A man goes to the doctor and says "doc, I have a problem" and pulls out his penis, which is the size of a baby carrot. The doctor starts laughing, calls in the nurse who looks and starts laughing. Soon the whole office is in the exam room, laughing their heads off. The man gets angry.

"What are you laughing like that for?! It's been swollen like this all week!"

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

please tell me why I should not buy a Subaru outback

Edit: nevermind

ElMaligno fucked around with this message at 21:59 on Jul 31, 2017

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

ElMaligno posted:

List of reasons to not buy a Subaru Outback:

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
1. It's stupid
2. gently caress u

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

top ten reasons to buy a subaru:

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Subarus are good if you prefer masturbation to sex

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

ElMaligno posted:

Get a forester instead. More room, boxier and lesbians love them.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones
Just get rid of them before 110K when the entire cooling system has to get replaced.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
Get a Subaru brat instead

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

I also forgot that I am PCSing next year so imam wait till this time next year to see what car I need.

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

You will find no one to help you here. Beth DuClare has been dissected and placed in cryonic storage.

I really like my outback since I can put the back seat down and sleep in it. It's what has enabled all my cheap road tripping.

Gotta represent like a proper Colorado lesbian.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
But do you have a golden retriever or labrador?

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Tell me why I shouldn't __________

Goons: because it sucks *huffs own farts*

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

ElMaligno posted:

I also forgot that I am PCSing next year so imam wait till this time next year to see what car I need.

please sell me all of your off-roster firearms before you leave tia

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

not caring here posted:

I would adopt this girl if I could

tastefully arranged labia posted:

please sell me all of your off-roster firearms before you leave tia

you cant buy this guns *kisses arms*

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

You will find no one to help you here. Beth DuClare has been dissected and placed in cryonic storage.

not caring here posted:

I have an Aussie Shepard and he does a great job at keeping the chickens safe from predators :c00lbert:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

The Rat posted:

I have an Aussie Shepard and he does a great job at keeping the chickens safe from predators :c00lbert:

Oh gently caress man my first dog was a blue merle Aussie named tiger, that dog was cool as hell but also quite nuts since we had cattle but he wasn't ever trained to work with them. He was a straight up pet but being around all those cows and never properly chasing them just made tiger kinda batty.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Whole lotta talking not a lot of pics 🤔

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I need to crack open my old laptop to get any pics of tiger, none on this phone, but he looked a lot like this guy

:kiddo:

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Aussie shepherds are insane. 0 to flat out in about half a step, and they can stop or turn in about the same. They get that super low running stance when they mean business. A friend of mine had one that he used for pig hunting, and it never got touched once, but was always the first dog in.

The only real problems with them are they can go a bit crazy because they have the unfortunate combination of being intelligent and hyper, and they will literally work themselves until they die given the chance.

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

GF's parents have a Bernedoodle (which sounds dumb as gently caress) it's a mix between a Bernese Mountain Dog and a Golden Doodle and she's the best behaved sweetest doggo I've ever met

I want her but holy goddamn that breed is loving expensive

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

not caring here posted:

Aussie shepherds are insane. 0 to flat out in about half a step, and they can stop or turn in about the same. They get that super low running stance when they mean business. A friend of mine had one that he used for pig hunting, and it never got touched once, but was always the first dog in.

The only real problems with them are they can go a bit crazy because they have the unfortunate combination of being intelligent and hyper, and they will literally work themselves until they die given the chance.

This is extremely accurate to my experience with aussies

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

MA-Horus posted:

GF's parents have a Bernedoodle (which sounds dumb as gently caress) it's a mix between a Bernese Mountain Dog and a Golden Doodle and she's the best behaved sweetest doggo I've ever met

I remember when designer dogs were called mutts and could be had from the pound for $30.

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Rad Lieutenant posted:

I need to crack open my old laptop to get any pics of tiger, none on this phone, but he looked a lot like this guy

:kiddo:

Can they be all black? We've got a tornado rescue mutt we inherited from our daughter we think is at least part aussie. He tries to herd us when it's time to take a walk. My wife doesn't buy it, but he keeps giving out cues. Very smart fella.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Get a Subaru brat instead
This is an even better idea!

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Mr. Mambold posted:

Can they be all black? We've got a tornado rescue mutt we inherited from our daughter we think is at least part aussie. He tries to herd us when it's time to take a walk. My wife doesn't buy it, but he keeps giving out cues. Very smart fella.

offer him an xxxx, this will tell you all you need to know

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

MA-Horus posted:

Please report to the doggo thread with all of the pictures of this pooch

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Two Finger posted:

offer him an xxxx, this will tell you all you need to know

idgi?

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

suboptimal posted:

Please report to the doggo thread with all of the pictures of this pooch

I'm going up to a cottage with this doggo plus some more for a long weekend

Her name is Sierra and she's a -very- good girl.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Naked Bear posted:

List of reasons to not buy a Subaru Outback:

I read some insanely retarded article about how the Outback is the ~~secret daily driver~~ of America's 1%, so there's that

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
the 1% owns dogs and probably even have sex or at the very least beat off every now and then, so i don't think you want to use that as a disqualifier for something.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

XXXX is a terrible but very popular aussie beer.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

It's basically undrinkable by anyone that wasn't raised on it - ie australians.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

drat good doggo.

ReverendCode
Nov 30, 2008

LingcodKilla posted:

Get a forester instead. More room, boxier and lesbians love them.

But the forester is like 8" shorter than the outback?

P.S. buy my outback.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

No

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Owning a Subaru is actually required by law in some towns in Colorado.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
weather proofing trip report

I can probably do better than this.

• Locked thread