Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

that guy blocked me for retweeting him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

https://twitter.com/Seinfeld2000/status/892104891966947328

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe
Serious question, did you get to choose whether you were in Hitler youth or not?

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
10 days! 10 days! He sold his business, lost his wife, and missed the birth of his child for a job he held for 10 days!

:fap: :fap: :fap:

There is so much winning! I'm getting tired of winning!

How is /pol/ reacting? T_D? I know they're nothing but a bunch of lowlifes, but I need more schadenfreude.

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

If you're not willing to lick the boot, then really why are you in politics lol? Everything is a cycle of just getting stomped on so why do you want to lose to it over and over, just submit like me, I'm very intelligent.

Enigma89 posted:

This is what T_D is already saying, "The Italian Hitman" is what they are saying.

When Scaramucci talked about "This thing of course", he didn't mean Wall Street.

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

dont even fink about it posted:

WaPo's article says that staffers are spinning it as Mooch having outlived his usefulness after Priebus was fired, as if he was literally hired to antagonize Priebus and no other purpose.

It's all part of Trump's 10000 dimension space and time chess match TRUMP SENPAI SO DREAMY AND SMART

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?

crayon85 posted:

He tried being Malcolm Tucker and failed.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xUky4_A7Zw4

I definitely picked the right week to start watching The Thick of It.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Max Awfuls
Sep 10, 2011
Comms Director Mike Cernovich and Comms Director Alex Jones are going to happen by 2018, aren't they?

LaserShark
Oct 17, 2007

It's over, idiot. You're gonna die here and now, and the last words out of your mouth will have been 'poop train.'
Y'know, I think I've hit the Acceptance stage with this administration. Trump's completely ineffectual and incompetent, so he can't do anything bad enough to get Repubicans to impeach him. Only thing to do now is sit back and watch the circus unfold.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

WaPo's article says that staffers are spinning it as Mooch having outlived his usefulness after Priebus was fired, as if he was literally hired to antagonize Priebus and no other purpose.

If this presidency was fiction and not reality it would be entertaining as gently caress.

Too bad it's real and these clowns will gently caress up millions/billions of lives.

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4O1TbUHGN_k

Sulphagnist
Oct 10, 2006

WARNING! INTRUDERS DETECTED

Deified Data posted:

Serious question, did you get to choose whether you were in Hitler youth or not?

Not really, it was the same thing as the brouhaha that came up when Pope Benedict was revealed to have had a similar thing in his childhood. I mean he was ten, even if being in a Nazi organization in Nazi Germany was voluntary, what the hell does it matter? He was ten!

PoopShipDestroyer
Jan 13, 2006

I think he's ready for a chair
How is there anyone left in Washington who is willing to work for this administration? Isn't it obvious to everyone what will happen to you given enough time?

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
Prediction pulled out of my rear end:

Kelly fired Mooch on his own without talking to Trump, Trump is pissed, Kelly won't last the week.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
I can't get over this! 10 days! That's all it took! A guy Trump needed to fight back marrying was ousted in 10 days! No one is safe! Who in their right mind would follow Trump? You know what this proves? All those stories where a bunch of dumb mooks follow a clearly evil leader who kills his own followers is true to life! 10 days! 10 days! Lost his wife! Missed the birth of kid! Lost his business! For nothing! 10 days! 10 days!

:fap: :fap: :fap: :fap:

Drunk Theory
Aug 20, 2016

Oven Wrangler

Must have been an easy interview. "Are you capable of calling this man Receise Penis, and telling the news that one of my advisers sucks his own dick." Okay, you are hired, benefits start in seven days, get too it.

Xarthor
Nov 11, 2003

Need Ink or Toner for
Your Printer?

Check out my
Thread in SA-Mart!

Lipstick Apathy

Trabisnikof posted:

You're missing the real question. The question isn't if Trump will treat Kelly honestly or whatever. The question is, can Kelly control Tump? Trump stabs the back that is easiest and best for him. Kelly might have the office-politics chops to control Trump and Trump's flow of information and interaction.

Of course Trump will never take the blame for Kelly. But Kelly might be able to make sure Trump blames someone other than him.

Yeah but my point is some people in this thread have been saying that as well...

"Lewandowski will control Trump"
"Manafort will control Trump"
"Kelly Anne Conway will control Trump"
"Bannon will control Trump"
"Pirebus will control Trump"

But seriously you guys, "Kelly will control Trump!!!"

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

Covok posted:

10 days! 10 days! He sold his business, lost his wife, and missed the birth of his child for a job he held for 10 days!

:fap: :fap: :fap:

There is so much winning! I'm getting tired of winning!

How is /pol/ reacting? T_D? I know they're nothing but a bunch of lowlifes, but I need more schadenfreude.

They're divided about it. T_D mods are doing their best to minimize it/portray it as a good thing. Other alt-right places are saying it's all Trump's 5D chess. Others aren't taking it as well.

https://twitter.com/Cernovich/status/892096887934787584

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

RiggenBlaque posted:

How is there anyone left in Washington who is willing to work for this administration? Isn't it obvious to everyone what will happen to you given enough time?

Decades of gladhanding and mutual back-scratching are inculcated into all their minds. They all think "surely it'll be different for me, surely I'll be the one who stays on Trump's good side."

Washington straight-out does not know how to deal with an irrational actor on Trump's level.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Hope the Mooch decides to act with as much grace as he's shown so far.

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

Shucks is gonna explain it all for us, guys!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YADEfJofYgw

(I don't know when the briefing is supposed to start, but the feed's up now.)

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass
Are positions like what Spicer had given a set salary, or is Spicer free to negotiate as much as he wants? I would hope his demands are something like $10m to come back, $15m to sign a NDA.

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/AprilDRyan/status/892104218894635008

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

I hope Kelly cleans house with Trump's dumbass kids next

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

I'm just saying, there's a nonzero chance Trump has a really toad penis.
The only person purported to have any shot at controlling Trump is Bannon, who actually succeeded for a week or so.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Pakled posted:

They're divided about it. T_D mods are doing their best to minimize it/portray it as a good thing. Other alt-right places are saying it's all Trump's 5D chess. Others aren't taking it as well.

https://twitter.com/Cernovich/status/892096887934787584

People who aren't getting paid to suck trump's dick as hard as these people do really make me scratch my head. Surely they must at some point realize how absolutely brain damaged they look pretending that stuff like this is some carefully orchestrated plan. Like, maybe not full realization but there has to be some tiny inkling.

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

Your Taint posted:

Prediction pulled out of my rear end:

Kelly fired Mooch on his own without talking to Trump, Trump is pissed, Kelly won't last the week.

Fun as that'd be to imagine, I don't think they could have gotten the mooch out of the WH unless Trump personally okayed it.

reitetsu
Sep 27, 2009

Should you find yourself here one day... In accordance with your crimes, you can rest assured I will give you the treatment you deserve.

HopperUK posted:

I definitely picked the right week to start watching The Thick of It.

It's a wonderful show. I just wish there were more of it... I still haven't tried Veep, though.

Kale
May 14, 2010

Dr. VooDoo posted:

So the Trumper with the pony avatar there (seriously why is there such a big cross over between the two?) believes this was a month long plan to hire the mooch to fire Preibus and then once that was done get rid of mooch. For some reason Trump couldn't do this himself with out the mooch because something something plans within plans

Cause the Alt-Right support base (or at least the indirect ineffectual bandwagon wing of it) as far as I can tell is composed in large part of retarded millennials that would be into things like MLP, Anime and Gamergate on social media thinking they're being ironic and part of some modern existentialist movement of nihilism by shitposting anti-PC opinions all over the internet in the name of "irony and wokeness". It's not a stable looking base so much as a popular trend in the wake of Trump's election that I can tell. They'll move onto being retarded and human failures some other way in a few years time since they're all like barely out of their teens as far as I can tell. Not talking about the true believer lifer types like Bannon though.

In short those people are "their for the memes". Seriously I'm more worried about the future of the work force than I am about a bunch of Alt-Right neo-nazis coming up because goddamn far too much of that generation is noticeably loving retarded and non-functional in any social environment that requires competency and being in touch with reality. Most of them don't even want jobs though and wear their NEETness as a badge of honor though so it could just as easily result in a new homeless crisis within a generation once their parents decide enough is enough and it's time to take out the trash.

Kale fucked around with this message at 20:49 on Jul 31, 2017

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass

Pander posted:

Fun as that'd be to imagine, I don't think they could have gotten the mooch out of the WH unless Trump personally okayed it.

Also earlier today there was a tweet about someone hearing Trump say something to the effect of 'time to go to the boardroom' calling back to the firings in The Apprentice. We all assumed it would be for Sessions or Mueller...

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

Oh my god it just keeps getting better.

Helen Highwater
Feb 19, 2014

And furthermore
Grimey Drawer

What the gently caress amateur hour poo poo is that? How many loving font families on that thing? Jesus, it would only be worse if it was in papyrus, copperplate bold gothic and comic loving sans. How the gently caress does someone put that goddamn abortion of graphic design together and then not immediately pulverise their own spleen in shame.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

oh ohhhhhh oooooooooooooooooooooooh poo poo

Sulphagnist
Oct 10, 2006

WARNING! INTRUDERS DETECTED

I thought Mooch was hired under these exact terms so this seems a bit weird.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

goddamn please let this guy get like at least a decade in prison, gently caress him. the fact that over 200 jurors were banished because of how unlikable he is gives me hope

Max Awfuls
Sep 10, 2011
You can't control Trump, you just harness and redirect his whims towards your own goals, something only Bannon seems capable of consistently doing.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
have we heard directly from the man himself (mooch)

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

https://twitter.com/Olivianuzzi/status/892107385543806976

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

empty whippet box posted:

People who aren't getting paid to suck trump's dick as hard as these people do really make me scratch my head. Surely they must at some point realize how absolutely brain damaged they look pretending that stuff like this is some carefully orchestrated plan. Like, maybe not full realization but there has to be some tiny inkling.

the problem with stupid people is they aren't smart enough to realize how stupid they are.

• Locked thread