Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

jokes posted:

Make a team of BCordelia, SCorrin, SCamilia, and STiki to make other motherfuckers jealous of your luck/wallet.

Once i got my defense for the season i put up SCorrin, STiki, SXander, and SFrederick for summer fun. And probably some laughs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Now that I'm checking my roster, I'm...kinda confused what happened to my second reinhardt. one of which was a -atk before I merged it with my +atk.

It's just...gone. My only one has stats of a regular 5* 40.

Generalissimo
Jun 13, 2003

Tae posted:

Now that I'm checking my roster, I'm...kinda confused what happened to my second reinhardt. one of which was a -atk before I merged it with my +atk.

It's just...gone. My only one has stats of a regular 5* 40.
Did you merge before or after promoting the 4* +ATK Reinhardt to 5*?

Actias
Oct 9, 2012

I was on vacation and used that as an excuse to throw way more orbs into the new banner than I should have, and while my pity rate kept getting reset, at least I got some decent stuff: a solid Lukas, my first Hector, a Ninian to throw on the pile, and finally Xander, whose IVs were something bad but idgaf because he's hilarious. I still keep dragging Spring Xander out all the time just for my own amusement, so now I can have double the fun.

I then got it into my head that I needed Leo to complete the set of swimsuit boys or something and whaled on red, finally ending up with Katarina, which is almost certainly a better result, but what really annoys me is that in all the reds I pulled I didn't get a single Hinata.

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
I'm almost certainly gonna keep pulling on this banner until I get one of the swimsuits, just so I can have one character from every limited edition banner. I'm not particularly thirsty for any particular one though so even if I get tomato boy I'll be satisfied

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight and barbecue your own drumsticks!

Clawtopsy posted:

Looks like I'm heading to Tier 20 for the first time, courtesy of Xander, Camus, Cecilia and Elise.

Neutral Zone Trap posted:

How does a full horse team get enough BST to score that high?

I would also like to know this. Even a deathless run with Xander, Camus, Cecilia, and Reinhardt puts me at about 1,000 ranks short of moving to Tier 20.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Generalissimo posted:

Did you merge before or after promoting the 4* +ATK Reinhardt to 5*?

I promoted the +atk rein to 5 then merged the -atk into him. the -atk was level 40 while the +atk was 1 if that makes any difference...?

Akett
Aug 6, 2012

Tae posted:

I promoted the +atk rein to 5 then merged the -atk into him. the -atk was level 40 while the +atk was 1 if that makes any difference...?

You would have had to promote both to +5 if you wanted to have a +1 5*. The way you did it you just gave your 5* 40 SP.

Actias
Oct 9, 2012

Bought another few orbs, since what the heck, I'm still on vacation, and got Leo on the first one. Team Swimsuit Boyz is a go.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...

Silver Falcon posted:

I would also like to know this. Even a deathless run with Xander, Camus, Cecilia, and Reinhardt puts me at about 1,000 ranks short of moving to Tier 20.

Neutral Zone Trap posted:

How does a full horse team get enough BST to score that high?

Excellent question! I have no idea. My score is 4802, and my team is:

5*Xander: Siggy, Fury 2, QR2, Fortify Cavalry, ATK+1, Swap, Bonfire
5*Camus: Grady, Fury 3, Vantage 3, Goad Cavalry, SPD+1, Draw Back, Bonfire
4*+9 Cecilia: Gronnblade, Darting Blow 3, G Tomebreaker 3, Fortify Cavalry, BoL1, Draw Back, Iceberg
5* Elise: Fear, HP+5, Live to Serve 3, Hone Cavalry, HP+3, Recover, Imbue

At time of writing I'm still 700~ above dropping down, with one hour to go.

e: If I had to guess, Cecilia is inflating my score

Clawtopsy fucked around with this message at 22:04 on Jul 31, 2017

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
4* +9 Cecilia is like a 5* +4 Cecilia. That's definitely bumping up your score.

acumen
Mar 17, 2005
Fun Shoe
I'm also at 4802. 5* Rein/Cecilia/Azura and a +1 Xander.

Rank 6206/6846 so looks like I'll make it as well.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
jesus christ, I looked through my 4* collection and they're all atk- or spd-

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
Once I get Alphonse to 5*, my next job is merging FCorrins. She is going to be beautiful.

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight and barbecue your own drumsticks!

Clawtopsy posted:

Excellent question! I have no idea. My score is 4802, and my team is:

5*Xander: Siggy, Fury 2, QR2, Fortify Cavalry, ATK+1, Swap, Bonfire
5*Camus: Grady, Fury 3, Vantage 3, Goad Cavalry, SPD+1, Draw Back, Bonfire
4*+9 Cecilia: Gronnblade, Darting Blow 3, G Tomebreaker 3, Fortify Cavalry, BoL1, Draw Back, Iceberg
5* Elise: Fear, HP+5, Live to Serve 3, Hone Cavalry, HP+3, Recover, Imbue

At time of writing I'm still 700~ above dropping down, with one hour to go.

e: If I had to guess, Cecilia is inflating my score

That's probably it. My dudes have almost the exact same skills yours do and I have Reinhardt instead of Elise, but my Cecilia is just a vanilla 5*. "grats on Tier 20!

Elyv
Jun 14, 2013

Clawtopsy posted:

Once I get Alphonse to 5*, my next job is merging FCorrins. She is going to be beautiful.

I have a 4 star+10 fcorrin and she is kinda good but not great

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
We usually know the next arena focus characters by now, right?

It's Anna's turn at bat, right? If it's Alphonse I'm gonna have to scramble since I don't having any Nohrian swimsuits and who knows what the random characters will be

AzureSkye
Mar 4, 2010
Should be Anna, Alphonse was up before Sharena.

vvv I wouldn't bother spending the feathers on one that isn't +atk but that's me. +spd isn't bad, but it takes more SI to catch up.

AzureSkye fucked around with this message at 00:46 on Aug 1, 2017

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Just pulled a 4* +spd - Def kagero (my first one) and a 5* big titted bikini dragon

Should I 5* the kagero?

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
There are two big titted bikini dragons available atm you'll have to be more specific

Kagero is really good except when she isn't. She still crushes infantry effortlessly (except for the occasional raven tome) but the infantry dominance in arena has been fading for months. In PvE content she's sometimes insane and sometimes worthless, but you can at least plan around it and only use her when she's good.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

cheetah7071 posted:

There are two big titted bikini dragons available atm you'll have to be more specific

Kagero is really good except when she isn't. She still crushes infantry effortlessly (except for the occasional raven tome) but the infantry dominance in arena has been fading for months. In PvE content she's sometimes insane and sometimes worthless, but you can at least plan around it and only use her when she's good.

Tiki, - hp +res.

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
That Tiki will be very good at loving up melee blues and pretty good against other colors of melee enemies (assuming close defense and quick riposte). Not a good arena niche atm but pretty good in pve

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

pretentious fuckwit who isn't half as literate or insightful or clever as he thinks he is
-HP Tiki can go into Vantage range after a single round of combat if she has Fury 3 and Melon Crusher+, which is a cute niche

the downside is that she's still fairly slow and her decent defensive stats don't quite offset being at 24 hp

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
Arena Assault is showing up in a week, right? So we have one more arena season+voting gauntlet feathers to use to get ready?

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

We still don't know if arena assault scales to your party like regular arena, no?

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

Tae posted:

We still don't know if arena assault scales to your party like regular arena, no?

The match-selection interface we saw a glimpse of looked identical so I suspect it does

Still, there's plenty of ways to improve your power faster than the enemy power increases--things like replacing Minerva's default special with a real one, promoting my Reinhardt, etc. Even setting that aside, I'd like a decent score which means embarking on some inheritance.

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.

cheetah7071 posted:

We usually know the next arena focus characters by now, right?

It's Anna's turn at bat, right? If it's Alphonse I'm gonna have to scramble since I don't having any Nohrian swimsuits and who knows what the random characters will be

At the very least we have the swimsuits, Anna, Hana, Wrys. Berkut will probably be in there too. So that leaves two units left from the random pool.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

My crippling collection-ism means that despite STiki having a great skill, I will never actually melt her down for the skill because LIMITED item

At least SRobin fills a niche of being a speedy mixed tank.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
I'm voting for Frederick because Gaius being popular was a mistake

AzureSkye
Mar 4, 2010
In case anyone was still wondering, bonus units were announced.

New banner units as always, with a grab bag of Berkut, Anna, MRobin, Gaius, Hana, and Felicia.

Supercar Gautier
Jun 10, 2006

Nice, Hana's already on my core attack team, so I can use whoever I want as a 4th.

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
That reminds me, I have a brave sword+ hana that I need to finish farming SP for desperation 3. Which chain challenge is best for farming SP again? I think all of the normal tier ones are still untouched for me

AzureSkye
Mar 4, 2010

Centzon Totochtin posted:

That reminds me, I have a brave sword+ hana that I need to finish farming SP for desperation 3. Which chain challenge is best for farming SP again? I think all of the normal tier ones are still untouched for me

https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/6lgysn/psa_dont_clear_any_chain_challenge_stage_for/

Dunno about 11&12, but that's a pretty solid breakdown for the rest of em.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
im literally just getting all the orbs i havent gotten since ive taken a break and i keep getting more Olwens help me get more Olwens

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
That attack is loving dire even with 8 Olwens

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
its almost as high as my +ATK/-SPD Rein+2!!!!!

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
also like 10k feathers and i can throw blarblaade+ on her

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
but the quads

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
The quads are sick yeah i still dont know what my next feather project is tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.

AzureSkye posted:

In case anyone was still wondering, bonus units were announced.

New banner units as always, with a grab bag of Berkut, Anna, MRobin, Gaius, Hana, and Felicia.

Huh. I can use MRobin or Hana here.

Robin is a bit more developed for me, he's got loads of skills and plenty of SP to share. Problem is that... well he's just not really good in the arena right now. I can't really think of anyone popular he beats other than Bridelia and Summer Leo.

Hana might need a bit more SP, but at least she'll destroy Hector and comes pre-equipped with Rally Attack.