Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

peeonwe posted:

good. death to rurals! lol!

agreed, it owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Lastgirl posted:

lots of confetti, cocaine and ketamine

and shiieet it's only Monday! :dominic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6M0xdLO_bmo

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:

my party was adamant about shoving through this bill that all my citizens are praising me for voting against

maybe there's something wrong with the GOP's priori-REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*malfunction*

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

https://twitter.com/themikenorton/status/892092812048699392

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer

That Works posted:

She's not getting re-elected

she's not up until 2022 and she already won a write in in 2010. She's almost certainly getting re-elected.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

peeonwe posted:

good. death to rurals! lol!

they're just taking matters into their own hands now that it's become apparent that the government won't give them the death they voted for

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Admiral Ray posted:

wait wait wait is this seriously the reason? i've never had the patience to find the core of the hate for roma peoples since europeans are so loving weird about it.

well that's one of the reasons. Another big reason was probably just that they were a bunch of nomads who started showing up in larger and larger numbers, and all the medieval townies were scared of the swarthy new folks and their weird caravans, and they gonna seal all the womans and all our alchemy jerbs and our popecare and get off my lawn :bahgawd:

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Yinlock posted:

i cant believe there's so much back pain in america

its really that half of all doctors should probably be fired and their licenses stripped and perdue pharma and others heavily sanctioned, they downplayed the addictiveness of the newer pills, paid huge bonuses to doctors that kept writing the scripts and every month these bad doctors keep refreshing the script without any thought as to actual current need

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

that's even better than calling people who don't believe in the flat earth "spherecucks"

my favorite usage of cuck was when someone mentioned raisins on 4chan and got the reply "enjoy your cuckgrapes"

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
so what's John Kelly's thing? He sounds like a boring G-man

Higgy
Jul 6, 2005

Grimey Drawer
brb gonna make some hot dog sandwiches with crickets and mayo

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Alan Smithee posted:

really really hates the sand n- muslim people

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Alan Smithee posted:

add a pinch of racism and that about sums him up

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Zyla posted:

its really that half of all doctors should probably be fired and their licenses stripped and perdue pharma and others heavily sanctioned, they downplayed the addictiveness of the newer pills, paid huge bonuses to doctors that kept writing the scripts and every month these bad doctors keep refreshing the script without any thought as to actual current need

perdue is a big part of it yeah. they knew about the pill mills way before the gov did and kept that poo poo running

slumdoge millionare
Feb 17, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer
Hey nitecrew
have a prediction of the future
Hellstar: TRUMP http://www.mangahere.co/manga/hellstar_remina/v01/c001/

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://mobile.twitter.com/ABC/status/892185392664981504

it's a joke! it's a joke!

*another black dude gets cop killed for no reason*

https://mobile.twitter.com/nycguidovoice/status/803811497654755332

peeonwe
Mar 3, 2010

by zen death robot

what is this a take on? there's a batman comic cover that is similar, right?

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

pill mills aren't an exclusively rural thing either, i lived right by one of the biggest in the country in los angeles

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
Kushner: Okay, I think we're all in agreement here. Our various legal teams have constructed a viable defense to shield us as this Don Jr story unfolds. All we have to do is ha--

*Everyone in the room scatters as the ceiling explodes and Donald Trump crashes through and lands with a dull thud. He slowly pushes himself up and pulls off a ceiling tile stuck to his face*

Trump: Don't worry, Papa's here! I'll take care of everything.

*Trump graps a legal pad and tosses himself through a nearby window to the screams of G20 attendees below*

sullat
Jan 9, 2012
I guess The Mooch really was one of those one-off characters they kill of to advance the plot. Looks like Season 2, 'the soft coup' is off to a good start.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Zas posted:

pill mills aren't an exclusively rural thing either, i lived right by one of the biggest in the country in los angeles

why can't they just huff gas out of a plastic bag like the native canadians do

peeonwe
Mar 3, 2010

by zen death robot
no, it's x-men

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

That Works posted:

She's not getting re-elected

isn't she not up until 2022?

Serf
May 5, 2011

peeonwe posted:

what is this a take on? there's a batman comic cover that is similar, right?

a famous x-men cover

Rubber Tucky
Oct 14, 2004

Next time I will pay attention while choosing my thread tags.
jeez the internet used to be a way awkward teenage boys could find similarly awkward girls and kiss and stuff. now they're turning their virginity into an idiot misogynistic subculture.

this whole thing was a mistake. shut it down.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Zas posted:

us legit pain patients are freaking the gently caress out about all of this too, like what do we do,

At my current pain doctor I am drug tested every 28 days, put through a 15 minute long interview, and have to wait hours for the script to be filled at the pharmacy. And this can stop at any time for any reason the doctor deems appropriate

and more restrictions are coming down the pipe

peeonwe
Mar 3, 2010

by zen death robot
found it

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

:females:

peeonwe
Mar 3, 2010

by zen death robot

Serf posted:

a famous x-men cover

thx

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/JohnDingell/status/892186792367185922

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer

Sometimes I think the internet was a big fat mistake.
But then the president of the United States of America tweets and everything is as it should be again.

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Zas posted:

tons of white people are too. its no joke it really is a big deal

problems aren't really problems until they affect the supply of cookie butter at trader joes ;)

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

chillin' w/ my pals Chad, Tyrone, and Muhammed, just smokin bowls & yellin @ Netflix

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Yinlock posted:

i cant believe there's so much back pain in america

well, all those printers ain't gonna carry themselves

this also ties into the incel epidemic

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

Weeping Wound posted:

chillin' w/ my pals Chad, Tyrone, and Muhammed, just smokin bowls & yellin @ Netflix

Too an extent I'm shocked that people like that exist, then I'm not because flyover.

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no

Zyla posted:

Where I am, many doctors won’t prescribe -codone if it’s after 3 months after a surgery or traumatic event. They just don’t want the hassle. The ones that do make you enter a “Pain Management Contract” with visits and re-assessment every month or two. From my very small corner of the world, the problem may to a small degree already be fixing itself (these new practices started Jan 1 this year).

E: Oh, too slow, you already know that.

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:

hilarious!

great defense, sarah! :thumbsup:

peeonwe
Mar 3, 2010

by zen death robot

Rubber Tucky posted:

jeez the internet used to be a way awkward teenage boys could find similarly awkward girls and kiss and stuff. now they're turning their virginity into an idiot misogynistic subculture.

this whole thing was a mistake. shut it down.

yah lik the internet is a good way for ugly awkward ppl 2 find sumbudy to fuk but instead a bunch of them just gather in an echo chamber 2 affirm that they are 4everalones

at least its not a sustainable ideology. its like shakers

wish incels made cool furniture

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Zyla posted:

us legit pain patients are freaking the gently caress out about all of this too, like what do we do,

At my current pain doctor I am drug tested every 28 days, put through a 15 minute long interview, and have to wait hours for the script to be filled at the pharmacy. And this can stop at any time for any reason the doctor deems appropriate

and more restrictions are coming down the pipe

my nigga have u tried weed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer

Rah! posted:

well, all those printers ain't gonna carry themselves

this also ties into the incel epidemic

Maybe the incels should start doing heroin? I mean if they aint getting laid might as well have something to do all day except masturbating to anime?

• Locked thread