Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
airship race 123GO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Mariana Horchata posted:

last nite i was extremely high and letting my mind wander while lying in the dark amid white noise and i eventually had a vision of ya boi McCain sitting alongside the Potomac alone in the middle of the nite smoking a giant doobie contemplating his life and looking slightly morose like that scene in FLCL but instead of never knows best it says straight talk express...then along comes Linds~

Only registered members can see post attachments!

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Mariana Horchata posted:

last nite i was extremely high

infinite lmao if u ever aint
:420:🚬💨

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

zoom and enhance

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

got any sevens posted:

airship race 123GO

calvin and hobbes airships arent bugs dot jpg

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

theres always money in the banana standq

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
https://instagram.fbed1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/t50.2886-16/20547022_263540374148503_7719890924976734208_n.mp4

Baloogan Solidarity March :tinsley:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

theres always money in the banana standq

gimme some carts and a coupla loosies guv

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
secret volcano trump tower?

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
trump cant even buy chapstick much less build volcano arcology resort hotels

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
Press the 'End' key to leave a bottle of gin beside the memorial

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Mariana Horchata posted:

reminds me of

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8B2Urohwieo&t=17s

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

drat that widdershins music owns

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

holy fukk coeanin up old house durin a move just found a workin ps2:3:
guess who gettin high af and playin final fantasy ? the question is, ix or tactix? 🤔

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

punchymcpunch posted:

drat that widdershins music owns

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

holy mother of butt i gotta put my visual cortex back into the bradophone so i can play video games into music :galacticmind:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Mariana Horchata posted:

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

holy fukk coeanin up old house durin a move just found a workin ps2:3:
guess who gettin high af and playin final fantasy ? the question is, ix or tactix? 🤔

9 is prob better high, less to think about

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

got any sevens posted:

9 is prob better high, less to think about

people still have to think about final fantasy tactics? 🤔
blame yourself or god

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

holy mother of butt i gotta put my visual cortex back into the bradophone so i can play video games into music :galacticmind:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

people still have to think about final fantasy tactics? 🤔
blame yourself or god

well it's 3d chess, but even more complicated, so unless you're doing ez mode with Orlandu, it can be a little tricky

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

got any sevens posted:

well it's 3d chess, but even more complicated, so unless you're doing ez mode with Orlandu, it can be a little tricky

if obama can deal w/ 11d chess 3d can't be so hard

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Jazerus posted:

if obama can deal w/ 11d chess 3d can't be so hard

i'm not so sure that's the level he was workin' on

unless you compare him to the piss bitch anyway

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

got any sevens posted:

or unless you played that poo poo from the day it dropped til nine eleven

no worries im https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WJFjXtHcy4

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

gucci scaramucci

guccifer

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

or unless you played that poo poo from the day it dropped til nine eleven

no worries im https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WJFjXtHcy4

i wanna smoke blunts w krey + lil debbie like drat

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
i guess its my turn to show off my artistic merit or lack thereof; here's a few photos taken yesterday

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

i really like the flare on those, esp #4

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

they look rad

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Mariana Horchata posted:

i guess its my turn to show off my artistic merit or lack thereof; here's a few photos taken yesterday

too much bloom.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Captain Invictus posted:

too much bloom.

yea these were just some rough cuts since imgur decided to play nice but probably the algorithms trying to make sense of the contrast in lighting plus doing photo editing out in the wild on a phone makes it hard to pick up on such tidbits. tho i didn't change a thing on #3 and that's my fav by far.

also as great as the Nexus 6P is for such things I obviously need a real camera.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Captain Invictus posted:

too much bloom.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

wanna be clear that he did nothing wrong and got this because he asked for a ranger probe in pm

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Squizzle posted:

wanna be clear that he did nothing wrong and got this because he asked for a ranger probe in pm

of course

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpDYfkymaSE

silentsnack
Mar 19, 2009

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

Mariana Horchata posted:

i guess its my turn to show off my artistic merit or lack thereof

Already posted this in the trumo~ thread last night after making it; someone asked why we don't have a corncob emote, so I remixed one with a small amount of (immensely skillful) freehand:

...someone who isn't broke can register this majestic pile of crap if they really want :cob:, otherwise it'll stay in the "dumb poo poo I made as a joke" folder. Also might need revision since I'm colorblind and may have missed a detail or two.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Squizzle posted:

You missed an opportunity to make it a bloom heavy one. Shame :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

silentsnack posted:

Already posted this in the trumo~ thread last night after making it; someone asked why we don't have a corncob emote, so I remixed one with a small amount of (immensely skillful) freehand:

...someone who isn't broke can register this majestic pile of crap if they really want :cob:, otherwise it'll stay in the "dumb poo poo I made as a joke" folder. Also might need revision since I'm colorblind and may have missed a detail or two.

yep saw that last nite...the idea is good but if anything i would try to make it look more like a corncob (add some texture/shading and some elements that make it easily identifiable as a corncob like a bit of husk or something...and ofc u could also make it look a bit trumpish if ur up to it)

in case u have never seen it this is the gold standard of corncob images imho, a masterpiece originally drawn by one of the first C-SPAM posters to be dragged off to the Pence Reorientation Camps by the MAGA death squads (was allegedly lured by the promise of free cosmetic samples and wawa sandwiches) :rip: YAFH :tipshat:

^ seen? now thats a proper conald dumpcob if there ever was...

• Locked thread