Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
ENDLESS TRASH!!!

son of a bitch, page snipe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Tomato
Apr 23, 2010

If God wanted us sober,
He'd knock the glass over.

irlZaphod posted:

Vita has good games like...uhhhhh.... Persona 4...and....Persona 4...Dancing All Night

And sex boobs sexy boob boob all night

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Lodin posted:

Switch really is the new Vita.

IDOL

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Norns posted:

Thigh punch simulator

The most erotic anime thigh slappers

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
enjoy your massage

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

Louisgod posted:

what the actual gently caress is wrong with people

Lemme tell you about Granblue Fantasy...

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

You can't massage anyones thighs in Granblue???

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

can't believe squigglevision survived into the 2010's

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
dragon ball z fighters switch port when arcsys

new fist of the north star fighting game when

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Oh nice. I still haven't played Revelations 1 or 2 so it'll be perfect (like all games) on Nintendo Switch.

I'd probably buy all the other Resident Evils if they brought those as well.

SeANMcBAY fucked around with this message at 18:06 on Aug 1, 2017

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

Sakurazuka posted:

You can't massage anyones thighs in Granblue???

NOT ANYMORE, YOU CAN'T

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

I know when I try to charm someone the first thing I do is just beat the ever loving poo poo out of their inner thighs with my fists

Also RE: Revelations coming to Switch is awesome. For me it feels like the perfect combination of the older RE where even just one lowest level monster can be a threat while combined with the gameplay of RE4. Also the part with Rachel coming back was tense as gently caress

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007

Lodin posted:

Switch really is the new Vita.

Like most Nintendo games, this one has a happy ending.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Finally know what the vitality sensor is for

your dick

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

The switch is not the new vita until this thread has an unironic 10 page long fight about boob physics.

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
Hey Amazon is finally shipping me Splatoon.

How's the Splatoon portable vs. big screen experience? Probably going to have the switch in hand more than docked.

Supercar Gautier
Jun 10, 2006

Using it in handheld mode means you're tilting the whole screen when you aim, which isn't intolerable but is less comfy than couch-and-TV play.

Manky
Mar 20, 2007

Fun Shoe

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

How's the Splatoon portable vs. big screen experience? Probably going to have the switch in hand more than docked.

Great, imo. First thing I've played on Switch where I feel exactly the same either on TV or docked. Every other game I have a slight preference for either portable (e.g. Shovel Knight) or docked (e.g. Zelda), but my experience thus far is that S2 feels super optimized for both formats. I do use motion controls, for reference.

Supercar Gautier posted:

Using it in handheld mode means you're tilting the whole screen when you aim, which isn't intolerable but is less comfy than couch-and-TV play.

I feel what you're saying, but coming from not using motion controls in S1, I felt like "tilting the whole screen when you aim" helped me adapt to 'em. Could just be me

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Honestly it works a lot better than I'd have thought, and I'm a weirdo who has to stand to play this game well.

Manky
Mar 20, 2007

Fun Shoe

LethalGeek posted:

Honestly it works a lot better than I'd have thought, and I'm a weirdo who has to stand to play this game well.

Holy cow another standing desk gamer??

Fremry
Nov 4, 2003
I personally enjoy it much more on TV, but I think that's because I'm going through the single player mode and it's easier to see secrets on the big screen than the little one.

One extremely awesome thing they added though is the ability to set controls separately. So you can turn off motion controls for handheld mode, but leave them on for docked mode. Definitely one of those things that I wouldn't have missed unless it wasn't in there. I feel like I should give Nintendo recognition for having it in there.

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007

This is the first Switch game that I find to be much worse when using handheld mode. For me it involves a lot more resetting the camera with the Y button since you do have to worry about viewability with the Switch's screen whereas with my Pro Controller I can tilt it any which way and it doesn't matter because I'm not actually looking at it.

I say "much worse" only because I was so surprised by how much I enjoyed the handheld experience with every other game I own so far. This was the first one that didn't surprise me in a good way and I felt like I had to play differently from handheld to docked.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Manky posted:

Holy cow another standing desk gamer??

My desk is a recliner with a little "desk" my dad and I slapped together from lumber so not quite.

Nah I stand cause sitting restricts my arms too much for the wild swinging I do with the motion controls on this game. I barely touch the stick other than to do 90/180 turns which means i'm all wacky wavey failing arm guy while I'm playing.

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
The Metroid Prime Wii motion controls are my ideal shooter controls, hope Splatoon is just as good. I liked MP Wii better than KB+M

Manky
Mar 20, 2007

Fun Shoe

LethalGeek posted:

My desk is a recliner with a little "desk" my dad and I slapped together from lumber so not quite.

Nah I stand cause sitting restricts my arms too much for the wild swinging I do with the motion controls on this game. I barely touch the stick other than to do 90/180 turns which means i'm all wacky wavey failing arm guy while I'm playing.

Ahh haha, gotcha. Related note, I've been trying to get in a better habit of using Y for quick 180s, I have a feeling it'll be advantageous if I get used to it.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

I tried having it so there was no motion controls when playing handheld, bit it was so weird I turned them back on.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

My sweet spot has been motion controls to minimum sensitivity, right stick controls to near maximum sensitivity.

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Al Borland Corp. posted:

My sweet spot has been motion controls to minimum sensitivity, right stick controls to near maximum sensitivity.

Same

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

I know it's a running joke of ALL GAMES ARE PERFECT for the Switch but man I've been trying to play some games on my PC recently and being stuck at my desk feels limiting as all hell now. Also played some Dead Rising 2 at my brothers house recently and I spent a minute trying to figure out why the gyro aiming wasn't working for guns on his Xbox One :v:

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-3GMAARdwM

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

This looks really good but I'll probably suck at it.

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

GOTY calling it now.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Game of the Willenium.

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

Sorry, should have been "game of the year + rabbids" my bad.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
Saw 4 Switch at my local Walmart yesterday, had to return something and 2 still there.

RIP switch?

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

Saw 4 Switch at my local Walmart yesterday, had to return something and 2 still there.

RIP switch?

And you didn't buy them and immediately scalp em? Good man.

LionArcher
Mar 29, 2010

GreenNight posted:

And you didn't buy them and immediately scalp em? Good man.

I saw three at Target and didn't scalp em... but I did my NES classic :agesilaus:

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

Some guy bought my NES classic for 200 bucks. I had turned it on twice so i feel good about it.

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe

This is all canon now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
Rabbids are mario canon

• Locked thread