Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

just realized there wont be any new characters beyond that girl with cersei's hair that will certainly die soon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

FuhrerHat posted:

just realized there wont be any new characters beyond that girl with cersei's hair that will certainly die soon

:ssh: she isn't new

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

This lady because I don't remember seeing her before?

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

maybe it's sandboobs with haircut? idk

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

bloom posted:

This lady because I don't remember seeing her before?

her hair was differen't in earlier seasons. her most memorable scene is probably when shay threatened to gut her if she told anyone about sansa's menses

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Who do you most want to have sex with on this show, and why?

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

hot pie

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

for dat hot pie

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
Lady brienne of tarth

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Nightman, obvs

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Zzulu posted:

Who do you most want to have sex with on this show, and why?

Two zombie giants at the same time, man.

El Padrino
Dec 24, 2005

No es nada personal, solo negocios.
Pork the porker, always good.

Also, removing Margaery and adding in bad poosey. Sad that she's a poo poo character but the titties are banging

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe
"Top 10 Game of Thrones Characters that are Bad and Boujie"

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
Someone brought this dumb show up today at work and I expressed my love of euron and they all went into lecture mode about how problematic it is because apparently they don't know the show is not actually real and it's actually ok to like the "bad" guy.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

yeah I eat rear end posted:

Someone brought this dumb show up today at work and I expressed my love of euron and they all went into lecture mode about how problematic it is because apparently they don't know the show is not actually real and it's actually ok to like the "bad" guy.

Did you tell them you eat rear end?

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe
Euron is great, because he's the only character who realizes he's on a TV show.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Euron is going to get ate by a dragon.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

lol basically every character sympathetic or otherwise has a few atrocities under their belt on this show.

by that standard you are allowed to like sansa, and maybe jon.

i was going add bran to the list but he time-warged and broke a man's brain for a lifetime to save his own skin.

when genre media is (or turns to) dumb schlock usually it's the villains who are easiest to still enjoy because they tend to have clear goals and are enjoying themselves achieving them while chewing scenery-- palpatine in revenge of the sith, jeremy irons' evil wizard in D&D, alan rickman in robin hood.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
...Skylar in Breaking Bad

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I always like the villains the most (if they're good)

That's why I was siding with the Lannisters when old man Lannister was ruling things, because he owned

Like, who seriously gives a gently caress about Mr.Jon Snow

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

lol basically every character sympathetic or otherwise has a few atrocities under their belt on this show.

i was going add bran to the list but he time-warged and broke a man's brain for a lifetime to save his own skin.

when genre media is (or turns to) dumb schlock usually it's the villains who are easiest to still enjoy because they tend to have clear goals and are enjoying themselves achieving them while chewing scenery-- palpatine in revenge of the sith, jeremy irons' evil wizard in D&D, alan rickman in robin hood.

that was what I tried to bring up but if you've ever tried to argue against a group of riled up nerds who think they have the moral highground it's much easier to just roll your eyes and say "ok i'm going back to work".

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

Waltzing Along posted:

Did you tell them you eat rear end?

Why do you think I like Euron so much? If he's going around putting fingers in bums he'd probably say "yeah i eat rear end" too.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

jon sentenced a small child to death by hanging

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

that was what I tried to bring up but if you've ever tried to argue against a group of riled up nerds who think they have the moral highground it's much easier to just roll your eyes and say "ok i'm going back to work".

I think they miss the point of the books. "Act honorably, wind up dead" might as well be the tagline.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Kelp Me! posted:

oh yeah, i forgot about the fate of poor potato lad

so yeah, according to rear end eater's chums you are allowed to like only sansa from among the main cast.

i guess gendry is okay but it's hard to root for somone who is consigned to Sisyphean off-screen rowing.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Kelp Me! posted:

u kill boobs, u die

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
Legit I miss Joffrey

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe
Sansa is the worst loving character, imo. She's basically a mean girl that discovered the popular dude was a psychopath. I don't remember the books as well, but I do think that in some way she is responsible for the whole goddamn mess with her dad getting found out.

Also, she hosed over the wolves somehow, can't remember the details.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I miss that guy who trained assassin girl in season 1

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Yeah but euron is a poo poo character so you're dumb

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Kelp Me! posted:

That was sick

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

ElGroucho posted:

Sansa is the worst loving character, imo. She's basically a mean girl that discovered the popular dude was a psychopath. I don't remember the books as well, but I do think that in some way she is responsible for the whole goddamn mess with her dad getting found out.

Also, she hosed over the wolves somehow, can't remember the details.

iirc she went and told Cersei about Sean Bean looking up info about her incest babies, because Cersei would totally be cool and honourable about it right. Also she sold out Arya and prob got her own wolf killed in the process because she wanted to get on Joffrey's dick.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Glenn Quebec posted:

Legit I miss Joffrey

Zzulu posted:

I miss that guy who trained assassin girl in season 1

And Oberyn & Tywin.

These are the four best characters they have had. And all four are dead.

Then there was the guy who was in 2 episodes when the hound came back last year. He was criminally underused for such a great actor.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe
I hope Arya kills Sansa

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

ElGroucho posted:

I hope Arya kills Sansa

I hope Maisey Williams kills gurm.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

Bob NewSCART posted:

Maybe if you take this show seriously for some idiotic reason.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe
Euron asking Jamie how to buttfuck Cersei was pretty great

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

squeak... squeak... SQUEAK!
Lipstick Apathy

Waltzing Along posted:

And Oberyn & Tywin.

These are the four best characters they have had. And all four are dead.

Then there was the guy who was in 2 episodes when the hound came back last year. He was criminally underused for such a great actor.

I freaking loved Oberyn. His arc was definitely one I hoped would change so he'd stay longer. They changed the Dorne arc but only for the lovely characters and bad pussy. :(

Ian McShane? He's seriously great and I agree... you don't cast that guy for such a small - if impactful - role. I love him in American Gods.

Bob NewSCART posted:

Don't poo poo on urine.

Edit: VVV Never thought of that but you're drat right.

EPIC fat guy vids fucked around with this message at 21:42 on Aug 1, 2017

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

McShane would have made Euron even better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️
Tywin Lannister was and is the best character. A second would be Olenna.

Convenient since they are foils to each other.