Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Apple Pie Hubbub posted:

"How Merlot Can They Go?"
Kelly needs a shelter from the storm? A safe space, so to speak?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Peanut Butler posted:

there's a new game in town, Horsey

That was fast.

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

Welp, I had a good 10 day run at least.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Credit where credit is due: if there's one person that consistently makes me go "gently caress off, you stupid piece of poo poo", it's Lester.

quote:

God damnit, Bob! ... Wait, that's not Gorrell's signature...

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

Abyssal Squid posted:

Backfire effect is especially potent when the "correction" is framed as "go gently caress yourself you piece of poo poo you're everything that's wrong with the country."

Eh, just because one person's a complete jackass doesn't mean you have to turn on the whole cause. Trans people can be shitbirds just as easily as cis people, just remember not all trans people are represented by that shitbird.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Those pictures are the two first results when GISing Scaramuccia. Low energy cartonist.

Occultatio
Aug 4, 2005

a massive toolclown who cannot stop causing problems

Apple Pie Hubbub posted:

"How Merlot Can They Go?"

The actual best detail is the phonetic misspelling of "vineyard."

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

Kirschen posted:

Mr. Shuldig explains to his dog Doobie. I've spent more than four decades trying to explain.
If you'd like to see the best of my explanations, buy a copy of Dry Bones Cartoons Fight Back. The book is on sale at
Labels: Doobie, Holiday, Jerusalem, Judaism, Shuldig Jews, Temple, Tisha Be'Av

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

Bennett's back on point.

Kopijeger
Feb 14, 2010

Funny how the dancer looks flat-chested. In that position, you'd expect her tits to wrap around the pole.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Kopijeger posted:

Funny how the dancer looks flat-chested. In that position, you'd expect her tits to wrap around the pole.

dont boobshame

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Kopijeger posted:

Funny you should mention that, you see, in Horsey's first draft of this cartoon,

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

https://twitter.com/MattBors/status/892487648798883840

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

https://twitter.com/MattBors/status/892489359324176386

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
bring back dbd.

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

Streak posted:

bring back dbd.

How about we don't bring the comic with corrective marital rape back to the thread.

itskage
Aug 26, 2003

My abs look awesome when I take pics in flattering bathroom lighting too.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

Is that showing the roughly 15 people who would be booing to make the three cheering dolts more accurate statistically?

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

obamacare... it sucks !! it's got stink flies too !!

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013
I can't get over the left panel. Conservative_Real_American.jpg
Meet the White Family:
White Guy, his White Wife, and their son, White Guy Junior. Not pictured is their one story suburban home with white picket fence.
They are True Patriots, and thus agree with the artist that lives aren't worth saving if it means taxes and regulations!
:patriot:

Saint Sputnik
Apr 1, 2007

Tyrannosaurs in P-51 Volkswagens!

Poor Charlie Sheen really didn't deserve to be ousted from T&AHM like that

Nice

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

I have to admit, I may not know much about pacific islands politics, but is there seriously;y an effort by Hawaii to secede from the union?

Streak posted:

bring back dbd.

You're quite welcome to look at it alone and not inflict it on us.

I'm still trying to mentally unpack this just as a flowchart.

So, you take Obamacare. Is it repealed and replaced? If yes, then it goes to happy white people lusting for the death of the poor. If no, then it goes to...repeal and replace. loving what?

Duckbox
Sep 7, 2007

Zivilyn Bane posted:

I can't get over the left panel. Conservative_Real_American.jpg
Meet the White Family:
White Guy, his White Wife, and their son, White Guy Junior. Not pictured is their one story suburban home with white picket fence.
They are True Patriots, and thus agree with the artist that lives aren't worth saving if it means taxes and regulations!
:patriot:

If they'd been black someone in this thread would be ranting about using them as mouthpieces as we speak. At least this way it's honest.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Duckbag posted:

If they'd been black someone in this thread would be ranting about using them as mouthpieces as we speak. At least this way it's honest.

No, honest would be having a single overweight MAGA chud laughing at poor people dying.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻

Fulchrum posted:

I have to admit, I may not know much about pacific islands politics, but is there seriously;y an effort by Hawaii to secede from the union?

So, you take Obamacare. Is it repealed and replaced? If yes, then it goes to happy white people lusting for the death of the poor. If no, then it goes to...repeal and replace. loving what?

If it doesn't pass, we should repeal and replace the Republicans in Congress.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Fulchrum posted:

It's saying

IF
Obamacare Replaced=True
THEN
Real (White) Americans are happy

ELSE
Replace the bad Republicans who did not repeal and replace Obamacare like they promised.

Edit: gently caress, beaten

Duckbox
Sep 7, 2007

Fulchrum posted:

No, honest would be having a single overweight MAGA chud laughing at poor people dying.

I don't know what cannibalistic humanoid underground dwellers ever did to deserve this kind of comparison.

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013
I kinda love the cartoons implying 'all Real Americans, right thinking patriots, HATE Obamacare and would cheer its removal!'
Every time the GOP had a bill out long enough to be examined and scored it always ended up with the vast majority of poll respondents opposing it.
Meanwhile the ACA was polling better than ever. You know, once people found out the ACA and Obamacare were the same drat thing. :v:

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Fulchrum posted:

The cartoonist has not idea how flow charts work.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

loquacius posted:

Literally just drawing people he doesn't like with big dumb looks on their faces

He draws people he LIKES as abominations. Like Ramirez.

After The War
Apr 12, 2005

to all of my Architects
let me be traitor

Abyssal Squid posted:

Someone just posted an old Branco elsewhere and that made me wonder, when was the last time he did a cartoon about Antifa? Whoever is making these talking points made a big mistake by dumping that and pivoting to knee-jerk infighting. This is just red meat for the idiot "cut off your nose" base, the Antifa talking points actually pressed on a weak spot in the alliance between the center left and far left.

He did this a week ago, so rest assured, Branco will always be ready to bust 'em out.

I had to turn off Adblock to get cartoons to load on Branco's site, and now I feel really... dirty. :shudder:

Just to be on the safe side, let's call this :nws:...

EDIT - Cropped it. That was a lot of sidebutt, even behind a spoilertag. Go to Branco's awful site if you want to see the whole thing.

After The War fucked around with this message at 05:14 on Aug 2, 2017

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

Fulchrum posted:

I've been IP banned from work and home and it's no fun if I have to hate on Muir alone.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

How long until Republicans pivot and finally admit to writing the ACA and push it as an alternative to Medicare for all?

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Streak posted:

I've been IP banned from work and home and it's no fun if I have to hate on Muir alone.

Well then tough poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

• Locked thread