Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Choco1980 posted:

May also straight up poisoned The Chameleon, and smiled while she did it. She's stone cold.

She actually slipped him a roofie in his tea, but lied and said it was arsenic just to mess with him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

So how did Aunt May get roofies? Does she hang out in abandoned subway tunnels to wine and dine unsuspecting Mole Men?

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

This was when they were living with the Avengers and she knew who he was. She probably just raided Tony Stark's room.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
She's an old lady, her doctor probably gives her whatever she asks for.

notthegoatseguy
Sep 6, 2005

Synthbuttrange posted:

Aunt May is going to murder Tyrannus

I want that lamp.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Synthbuttrange posted:

Aunt May is going to murder Tyrannus

I love that Mole Man's trusty stick is standing by him on the couch.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Aunt May is discussing how her beloved's arch-nemesis has put them both in mortal danger and the fact that this wicked man will seek to overthrow the world with all kinds of huge, horrific monsters.

Good time for a reminder that Peter's chief reason for keeping his identity secret from the woman who raised him is that he doesn't think she can handle the knowledge.

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?
It's never going to happen, but I kind of hope that Aunt May gets a drink from Tyrannus's Fountain of Youth so she winds up a little bit less decrepit than she is right now.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Give us smokin hot movie Aunt May.

Irukandji Syndrome
Dec 26, 2008
I bet the master plan will be to get rid of the Fountain of Youth by peeing in it.

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug

The Lord of Hats posted:

It's never going to happen, but I kind of hope that Aunt May gets a drink from Tyrannus's Fountain of Youth so she winds up a little bit less decrepit than she is right now.

Comedy option. She's so old, she looks exactly the same because the fountain just can't keep up.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Please let them live happily ever after. :smith:

Can we get Newspaper Spider-Man to sell his marriage to Mephisto to preserve Aunt May and Mole Man's?

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

ImpAtom posted:

Please let them live happily ever after. :smith:

Newspaper Aunt May will outlive everyone in this thread.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Lurdiak posted:

Ftfy

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer

Lobok posted:

Good time for a reminder that Peter's chief reason for keeping his identity secret from the woman who raised him is that he doesn't think she can handle the knowledge.

Nah by this point it's probably just the guilt when she finds out he's been lying to her for years.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Choco1980 posted:

Lurdiak posted:

Ftfy

She walks through he cold ashes of the Burned Earth as the universe slowly winds down, succumbing to entropy.

The next next go around will be better, May vows, I will do things differently. That loving punk Thanos will pay.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

goatface posted:

Nah by this point it's probably just the guilt when she finds out he's been lying to her for years.
Guilt? When Ultimate May found out she immediately tried to kick Peter out. NSM May would probably feed him to Lenny while Iron Jonah watches.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

MM just realized who he's talking to in panel 2.

KaosMachina
Oct 9, 2012

There's nothing special about me.
I'm gonna be so sad when this ends with Melvin overthrowing Tyrannus, and having to turn his back on the marriage with Aunt May because his kingdom truly does need a ruler, and then they're going to ignore this story happened

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Aunt May is already a walking ghost Peter. This very week I have had to care for a blind, deaf mute with a trachea breathing tube in their neck, whose body is permanently contracted in a fetal position with zero hope of recovery, and I'd still recommend May go ahead for euthanasia instead of them.

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

Proteus Jones posted:

She walks through he cold ashes of the Burned Earth as the universe slowly winds down, succumbing to entropy.

The next next go around will be better, May vows, I will do things differently. That loving punk Thanos will pay.

She would never say or even think the word "loving."

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Bongo Bill posted:

She would never say or even think the word "loving."

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!
Checks out. Aunt May would never say or think gently caress, just like Captain America would never say "you think this A stands for France".

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

I think it is plausible that May have said "I like loving your father, Peter" according to that one comic.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

ultimate aunt may is a lot better than the regular variety of aunt may tbh

shame she doesn't exist anymore

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Manatee Cannon posted:

ultimate aunt may is a lot better than the regular variety of aunt may tbh

shame she doesn't exist anymore

She's ok, regular aunt may owns though.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

regular aunt may barely exists outside of that time she was in howard the duck

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Yeah, regular Aunt May fed Chameleon sleeping pills and almond flavoring and told him it was arsenic while he was pretending to be Peter.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
She also married JJJ's father and it led to the best family dinner scenes.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
She also ran Howard the Duck's office.

Aunt May's lived a pretty dope life in her final 5-1000 years.

Zeeman
May 8, 2007

Say WHAT?! You KNOW that post is wack, homie!

Otherkinsey Scale posted:

Checks out. Aunt May would never say or think gently caress, just like Captain America would never say "you think this A stands for France".

May exclusively curses with punctuation

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Manatee Cannon posted:

regular aunt may barely exists outside of that time she was in howard the duck

Get the gently caress outta here.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
Every incarnation of Aunt May seems way cooler than Newspaper Aunt May.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

None of the other ones are marrying Mole Man, though.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

JMS Aunt May and Ultimate Aunt May are my favorites. JMS Aunt May is just so smug all the time and it's wonderful.

Ponsonby Britt
Mar 13, 2006
I think you mean, why is there silverware in the pancake drawer? Wassup?

Synthbuttrange posted:

MM just realized who he's talking to in panel 2.

Did Mole Man ever tell Spider-Man his real name? Maybe he actually did realize who he's talking to.

On the other hand, he's a character in this strip, so maybe he's about to suspect that Spider-Man was actually Lenny this entire time.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Ponsonby Britt posted:

Did Mole Man ever tell Spider-Man his real name? Maybe he actually did realize who he's talking to.

On the other hand, he's a character in this strip, so maybe he's about to suspect that Spider-Man was actually Lenny this entire time.

i went and checked. aunt may called him melvin several times in front of spidey

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Also there was the time Mr. Negative made her into her opposite and she kicked out her family and was awful to everyone. At least until Peter came up because he couldn't save Curt Connors' son and needed someone to talk to so she fought off his control because drat it if she's gonna let her boy down.

Edit: For some reason it always gets me when she calls Peter her son. Aunt May is good people anf hopefully they don't turn her into a Nazi.

Push El Burrito fucked around with this message at 07:57 on Aug 2, 2017

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

poo poo I somehow didnt make a '*for the ghost who walks' joke here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Luke is such a dick on that page

• Locked thread