Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

yeah I eat rear end posted:

Maybe if you take this show seriously for some idiotic reason.

Nah the actor just sucks balls lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
Legit the thing that bothers me about urine is his lovely costume like come on. Give him some dope armor or something more warrior like.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

Bob NewSCART posted:

Nah the actor just sucks balls lol

He's not bad considering this show. At least they didn't cast Jeffrey Dean Morgan.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Waltzing Along posted:

And Oberyn & Tywin.

These are the four best characters they have had. And all four are dead.

Then there was the guy who was in 2 episodes when the hound came back last year. He was criminally underused for such a great actor.

Also for the show there's pretty much no meaningful development left for any of the characters.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Glenn Quebec posted:

Legit the thing that bothers me about urine is his lovely costume like come on. Give him some dope armor or something more warrior like.

well...... he's a pirate..... on a ship.... over water.....

(yeah yeah books have him in full plate yadda yadda)

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

bag em and tag em posted:

well...... he's a pirate..... on a ship.... over water.....

(yeah yeah books have him in full plate yadda yadda)

if I was the enemy and I saw some jabroni in full plate armor I'd think he was just a coward and topple his rear end overboard. That kind of bullshit works a lot better in text than on television where it would look really stupid and everyone would be asking "why doesnt anyone just tackle him".

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

Waltzing Along posted:

I hope Maisey Williams kills gurm.

that'd be so rad

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

if I was the enemy and I saw some jabroni in full plate armor I'd think he was just a coward and topple his rear end overboard. That kind of bullshit works a lot better in text than on television where it would look really stupid and everyone would be asking "why doesnt anyone just tackle him".

magic warlock powers

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Kaedric posted:

Nah man Margaery's pancake titties were a huge disappointment considering how hot she is otherwise.

Beaten but the whore who got crossbowed by Joffrey was A+

Boobs in a show are good, more shows should have boobs

Are you loving serious?

She wouldn't piss in your ear if your brain was on fire.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

ElGroucho posted:

Euron asking Jamie how to buttfuck Cersei was pretty great

People online are going all "omg you see how Jamie almost lost his poo poo on Olenna but didn't" but lmao the look he gave Euron was way better

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Someone brought this dumb show up today at work and I expressed my love of euron and they all went into lecture mode about how problematic it is because apparently they don't know the show is not actually real and it's actually ok to like the "bad" guy.

LOL! tumblr!

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Kaedric posted:

Nah man Margaery's pancake titties were a huge disappointment considering how hot she is otherwise.

:agreed:

I wonder if it's a double though somehow or if they are really hers.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
I thought only people who masturbate to Lola Bunny like that lady

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
Episode 3 was pretty boring and had some super bad CG like when Jon, Davos, Dany, etc are all climbing up Dragonstone and it looks like they're in a poorly composited video game. The Unsullied being CG in the Casterly Rock doorway looked like boiled rear end too. The Highgarden scene with Jaime and Olenna was legit excellent though. I'm going to miss Olenna because she is the most awesome character.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

ElGroucho posted:

I thought only people who masturbate to Lola Bunny like that lady

Truth, she looks wonky

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

Episode 3 was pretty boring and had some super bad CG like when Jon, Davos, Dany, etc are all climbing up Dragonstone and it looks like they're in a poorly composited video game. The Unsullied being CG in the Casterly Rock doorway looked like boiled rear end too. The Highgarden scene with Jaime and Olenna was legit excellent though. I'm going to miss Olenna because she is the most awesome character.

She might still be alive. We didn't see her die.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

COMRADES posted:

:agreed:

I wonder if it's a double though somehow or if they are really hers.

Best thing was her Highgarden yell

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Waltzing Along posted:

She might still be alive. We didn't see her die.

Her not breaking her glare at Jaime as he walked away was awesome. Queen of Owns more like it.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Glenn Quebec posted:

Legit I miss Joffrey

Hell yeah.

Ramsay got that cheap heat from pulling the rope-a-dope on Theon when he first busted him out of the Dreadfort, but he became a bit too comical at the end, Joffrey was just a bad dude all the way through.

And he had a cool name for his sword.

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

He was Inigo Montoya.
That's all he ever was.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Panamaniac posted:

He was Inigo Montoya.
That's all he ever was.

Yeah. Once I read the book and knew that scene was coming and they had cast a dashing Latin gent I couldn't ever stop seeing him as Mandy Patankin.

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️

phasmid posted:

Yeah. Once I read the book and knew that scene was coming and they had cast a dashing Latin gent I couldn't ever stop seeing him as Mandy Patankin.

hosed me up the entire time watching Narcos, too. Narcos was good.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

ruddiger posted:

And he had a cool name for his sword.

"What did he call it?"
"Widow's Wail"
"He really was a oval office, wasn't he?"

Solice Kirsk posted:

Queen of Owns more like it.

Captain Lavender
Oct 21, 2010

verb the adjective noun

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

"What did he call it?"
"Widow's Wail"

I great book part I wish was in the show is in Season 1 when Joff loses his sword to Arya. He'd named his sword "Lion's Tooth" and it makes Renly laugh so hard Robert kicks him out of the room.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

"What did he call it?"
"Widow's Wail"

rip olenna, ur memory lives on in brutal emptyquotes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mC7mcfIC6TY

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

wow, amazing. amazing opinions about this awesome show in this thread. i can tell ppl have really thought a lot about it

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
I love banging tits

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

it's really weird to watch this show and think "oh yeah Sean Bean was in this at one point"

Nebelwerfer
Jul 25, 2008

He carried our avenging steel over the Rhine,
He drank the emperor's toast from the Danube.

Glenn Quebec posted:

But the wobbly shake shakey cam poo poo needs to stop and they need to put the guy who did battle of the bastards on retainer for fight scenes

BoB was total loving poo poo compared to Battle of Castle Black, it has cool, long dolly shot scene and Jon Snu going mental with a hammer.

Nebelwerfer
Jul 25, 2008

Kelp Me! posted:

Aside from that one dude who's like "welp 200 miles to King's Landing," has anyone ever defined the scale of the place, because it kind of feels like Westeros is the size of like New Jersey

it really doesn't matter because characters can teleport back and forth and Jaime can just abandon casterly rock with 40 000 men without nobody noticing it and just gently caress off to Reach just to deliver some poison to an old lady

Numbers don't matter in tv shows

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Who will the mountain kill next

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Bob NewSCART posted:

Who will the mountain kill next

The pacing.

Nebelwerfer
Jul 25, 2008

hopefully me

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
Having zombie mountain just stand around is such a waste. Has he even killed anyone except Shame Nun and that one guy who's head he smashed against a wall? I mean how are you gonna have a giant zombie knight on your show without him murdering people in every episode?

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

to be fair robert strong hasn't done a fuckin' thing in the books either.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

btw there's a russian margaery cosplayer who looks a bit different

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

mike12345 posted:

now thats what im tolkien about

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

bloom posted:

Having zombie mountain just stand around is such a waste. Has he even killed anyone except Shame Nun and that one guy who's head he smashed against a wall? I mean how are you gonna have a giant zombie knight on your show without him murdering people in every episode?

He rips the head off one of the cult guys

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

ElGroucho posted:

Sansa is the worst loving character, imo. She's basically a mean girl that discovered the popular dude was a psychopath. I don't remember the books as well, but I do think that in some way she is responsible for the whole goddamn mess with her dad getting found out.

Also, she hosed over the wolves somehow, can't remember the details.

iirc sansas not as major a character in the books. she went through the whole tyrion marriage thing and hosed off with littlefinger and hasnt been seen for like 2 books

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

mike12345 posted:

has she gotten her tits out yet tho