Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milotic
Mar 4, 2009

9CL apologist
Slippery Tilde

The Bee posted:

Well, poo poo. There goes that plan. And something tells me a Prince would open up a regular Dread like a can of sardines.

There's third party models you can use, or you can buy a Glottkin and use it as a Great Unclean One, which my friend has to good effect. He's working on trying to keep it alive for longer - it tends to attract a lot of firepower.

Personally I'd wait until the Nurgle releases later this year - for Tzeentch last year we got new Thousand Sons, and then we got new Daemons (blue, yellow horrors, changeling and Lord of Change) and then mortal soldiers for Age of Sigmar which could easily have been kitbashed to Chaos cultists. I'm guessing they will do something similar for Nurgle. There's at least one new Nurgle Daemon model - some sort of slug.

That said, I wouldn't blame you if you splurge and buy something in the meantime. The call of plastic crack is strong. Definitely get a Redemptor though whilst you wait for plague ridden reinforcements.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Floppychop
Mar 30, 2012

Endman posted:

If I want some shooty marines in my Black Templar army, is it better to use a Tactical Squad or a Crusader Squad? At 10 dudes the options are almost the same.

Tactical Squads can split via Combat Squad while Crusader squads can't. But Crusader squads can pack a bunch of bolters via the neophytes. Even then you're only saving 20 points with a full 20-man crusader squad vs two 10-man tactical squads.

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

There's always that nurgle slug to come.

ThreeLefts
Dec 27, 2012

Endman posted:

If I want some shooty marines in my Black Templar army, is it better to use a Tactical Squad or a Crusader Squad? At 10 dudes the options are almost the same.

Crusaders can also get an additional special/heavy compared to a tactical, You can go Plasma Cannon, Plasma Rifle and a Combi-Plasma for instance in a 5 man Crusader.
Pretty sure you have to either get a heavy or a special with 5 man Tactical; someone correct me if I am wrong, I haven't looked at tactical squads in depth since 3rd edition black templars.

Floppychop
Mar 30, 2012

ThreeLefts posted:

Crusaders can also get an additional special/heavy compared to a tactical, You can go Plasma Cannon, Plasma Rifle and a Combi-Plasma for instance in a 5 man Crusader.
Pretty sure you have to either get a heavy or a special with 5 man Tactical; someone correct me if I am wrong, I haven't looked at tactical squads in depth since 3rd edition black templars.

On a tactical you get 1 heavy/special if you have less than 10 dudes, and if you have 10 you get 1 special and 1 heavy.

professor_curly
Mar 4, 2016

There he is!

Strobe posted:

So I'm dumb, and decided I want to build a Tau army. I also decided I didn't want to be stereotypically weeb about it and spam giant robots all day. So, as somebody who has not actually played Tau yet, how'd I do putting together a 2k point list?

+++ Tau Experiment rev 2 (Warhammer 40,000 8th Edition) [115 PL, 1999pts] +++

Recommendation 1: Get some magnets and a hand drill if you haven't. Magnetize all of your battlesuit weaponry from the beginning, you won't regret it.

Recommendation 2: Buy 1-2 Hammerhead Kits. I can show you a conversion that I use to easily swap between Devilfish and Hammerhead, and last I checked the Hammerhead box can make a Devilfish too. I don't know if the latest repackage changed that though.

With that out of the way, let me go more in depth with your list.

The major problem I see is that enemy tanks are going to give you fits.

The heavy rail rifle is on a Broadside which, while sort of tough, is a single model. Two Shield Drones won't be enough to protect it, I like big squads of Drones to protect my important stuff. It also frees you up from needing a Shield Generator, lets you take something like Velocity Trackers which are really important. Anything that gives you -1 to hit is absolute murder, velocity trackers help deal with Flyers and gives you a nice boost against Eldar/Necrons/etc. Ethereals also combo in nicely with that setup. 12 Shield Drones protecting a bunch of Broadsides, with LD9 from an Ethereal, gives the whole combination enough staying power to absorb an alphastrike and basically come out at full effectiveness. Granted, I use 3-4 Broadsides in a little firebase that the rest of my army maneuvers around so your mileage may vary.

If you don't want to bother with any of that, I'd recommend fitting in Longstrike instead of the Broadside. Even if you don't have any other Hammerheads, Longstrike himself is great as a hunter skulking around the edges of the map.

The Pathfinders with Rail Rifles are ok, but aren't very reliable against tanks because almost all of them are T7. Also people tend to focus pathfinders in general and they aren't very tough, so keep that in mind. The Ghostkeel's Cyclic Ion Raker is ok, but d6 shots on the anti-tank version is killer.

For right now I'd recommend focusing on Commander battlesuits over the regular ones. They are the same model and no one can tell the difference anyway, so you can save some money starting out that way. They're also better value points wise. I think specializing weaponry is the thing to do - Your drone controller commander for example. Triple Cyclic Ion Blasters + drone controller would be relatively easy to find points for, and can really help you out midfield in a way more burst cannons won't. I also find the extra strength/potential for multiple wounds makes CIB's better than plasma rifles. Three weapons + drone controller is pretty common for me. Three Missile Pods + Drone Controller to sit back with marker drones and so forth. A quad fusion commander, even if you don't get it in melta range, can really do a number on the enemy too.

The Quad Fusion commander also ties in great with your Stealth Team with a homing beacon. Right now you don't really have anything that needs the homing beacon. However, if you let the other player know you have a Quad Fusion BS2+ commander with a 9 inch melta range, and you infiltrate the Stealth suits into some cover near their tanks you can really get some good mind games going. Stealth Suits are brilliant at getting shot, and taking a lot of fire to actually get rid of. So long as your Homing Beacon is still alive, people will keep shooting the Stealth Suits. Stealth Suits are just really good and fun in general.

Since you already have your Drone Controller commander, I would make one of your Fire Warrior squads a Gun Drone squad. Devilfish/Drone Harbinger is really good, Drones are great at the Fish of Fury thing and having a Devilfish lets them pick their targets pretty well. Personally I just use Breachers and Gun Drones, but then again I have more drones than I know what to do with.

Anyway, my biggest advice is that almost everything you have is Str5 shooting. The trick with Tau is fitting in things that aren't that. Cyclic Ion Blasters are good, Missile Pods are good, Fusion Blasters are good. Ghostkeels are hit and miss for me, try it out and see how it feels.

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

What do people think of Khorne Berserkers compared to Warp Talons as a dedicated melee unit?

TheChirurgeon
Aug 7, 2002

Remember how good you are
Taco Defender

ijyt posted:

What do people think of Khorne Berserkers compared to Warp Talons as a dedicated melee unit?

khorne berserkers are the best combat unit chaos can field, and may be the best combat unit in the game

and they are about to get better

Serotonin
Jul 14, 2001

The history of all hitherto existing society is the history of *blank*
I had my first totally miserable game of 8th last night. 1000points of my Tau vs Thousand Sons list with a land raider, demon prince, United of cultists. couple of units of Rubric and a couple of characters.

Game ended turn 4 with me tabled and I had killed one cultist. I was at a total loss what to do. He had masses of mortal wounds from his psychic abilities, his Rubrics were impervious to anything other than fusion blasters (which almost managed to kill his LR but some lucky rolls saved it).
I just couldn't scratch him. My lack of AP and amount of shots made it feel a pointless experience.

Tbf the previous game he was tabled by a Guard player who's same list I beat last week, and Mt earlier game last night I tabled a Harlequin player so it's not soured me on the game, just left me totally puzzled how Tau could play into that list.

List I was playing

++ Battalion Detachment +3CP (T'au Empire) [53 PL, 1004pts] ++

+ HQ +

Cadre Fireblade [2 PL, 42pts]: Markerlight

Commander [6 PL, 139pts]: 3x Fusion blaster

Commander in XV86 Coldstar Battlesuit [8 PL, 166pts]: Advanced targeting system, High-output burst cannon, Missile pod, 2x MV4 Shield Drone, Shield generator

+ Troops +

Breacher Team [6 PL, 88pts]: 9x Fire Warrior, Fire Warrior Shas'ui, MV36 Guardian Drone

Strike Team [4 PL, 76pts]: DS8 Tactical Support Turret w/ Missile pod, 2x MV1 Gun Drone
. Fire Warrior Shas'ui: Pulse rifle
. 4x Fire Warrior w/ Pulse Rifle

Strike Team [4 PL, 76pts]: DS8 Tactical Support Turret w/ SMS, 2x MV1 Gun Drone
. Fire Warrior Shas'ui: Pulse rifle
. 4x Fire Warrior w/ Pulse Rifle

+ Elites +

XV25 Stealth Battlesuits [6 PL, 90pts]
. 3x Stealth Shas'ui w/o support system: 3x Burst cannon

XV95 Ghostkeel Battlesuit [10 PL, 200pts]: 2x Fusion blaster, Fusion collider, 2x MV5 Stealth Drone, Target lock

+ Dedicated Transport +

TY7 Devilfish [7 PL, 127pts]: 2x MV1 Gun Drone, Burst cannon

++ Total: [53 PL, 1004pts] ++

Created with BattleScribe

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!

The Bee posted:

That's true. I know I dig the Demon Prince model, but that's webstore photos and not up close experience. How big is it compared to the Redemptor? They probably won't be equal in sheer wow factor, but I was hoping for a big, tough looking demon that looks like it could go toe to toe with a big, technological powerhouse. Help sell that magic vs. science angle that zombie hordes against sleek, futuristic soldiers provides.

If you want a big tough zombie demon there's a giant one produced by Mantic:

http://www.manticgames.com/mantic-shop/warpath/plague/product/wpu-1st-gen-mutant.html

Not sure how big it is compared to a Redemptor because I've never touched one, but those mutants are loving huge

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

goose willis posted:

If you want a big tough zombie demon there's a giant one produced by Mantic:

http://www.manticgames.com/mantic-shop/warpath/plague/product/wpu-1st-gen-mutant.html

Not sure how big it is compared to a Redemptor because I've never touched one, but those mutants are loving huge

That thing is only on a 40mm, at best it's no taller than a regular Dread. It'd make a cracking Grotesque though.

WhiteWolf123
Jun 18, 2008

The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.

ijyt posted:

Berserkers are already the best melee unit available to Chaos. And they're going to get even better when the new book drops.

Rulebook Heavily
Sep 18, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Safety Factor posted:

I guess they're aiming for a mishmash of the Imperial Fists and Iron Hands, but that stratagem is kind of lame.

At least there is still a rules-lawyery case for Bolter Drill being an army-wide buff since it fails to specify that it only affects a unit. And Bolter Drill has synergies with stratagems like the Sternguard Veteran one even without that. Iron Warriors are just sort of sad, and alone.

Pendent
Nov 16, 2011

The bonds of blood transcend all others.
But no blood runs stronger than that of Sanguinius
Grimey Drawer

Rulebook Heavily posted:

At least there is still a rules-lawyery case for Bolter Drill being an army-wide buff since it fails to specify that it only affects a unit. And Bolter Drill has synergies with stratagems like the Sternguard Veteran one even without that. Iron Warriors are just sort of sad, and alone.

GW are definitely knocking the fluff portion of the new rules out of the park.

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

Faction focus for the Bat head bois is up - https://www.warhammer-community.com/2017/08/02/legion-focus-night-lords-aug-2gw-homepage-post-2/ including their edgelord claws relic.

TheChirurgeon
Aug 7, 2002

Taco Defender

Rulebook Heavily posted:

At least there is still a rules-lawyery case for Bolter Drill being an army-wide buff since it fails to specify that it only affects a unit

Man gently caress you if you are actually trying to get away with that in a game

Zark the Damned posted:

Faction focus for the Bat head bois is up - https://www.warhammer-community.com/2017/08/02/legion-focus-night-lords-aug-2gw-homepage-post-2/ including their edgelord claws relic.

I'm into it. With a Lord+Raptors combo it seems pretty easy to get -3 all the time. I like the modifier as a way to either finish off units that only have a model or two left, or force an opponent to burn CP for an auto-pass

Kabuki Shipoopi
Jun 22, 2007

If I fall, you don't get the head, right? If you lose the head, you're fucked!

TyrantSabre posted:

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but is there a goon 40k Discord server or something?

I too, would like such a thing.

professor_curly posted:

Tau :science:

This is good advice.

xtothez
Jan 4, 2004

College Slice

Rulebook Heavily posted:

People tried running https://www.spacemarineheroes.com through google translate.

Best writing from GW in years.

Coming 2018... Codex: GREAT GREEDY THINGS

TWSS
Jun 19, 2008
So, I play eldar and my friend who i play a few times a week is chaos/r&h and I'm struggling with his supreme command detatchment of Malefic Lords. We're practicing for a 1000 point tournament so we're looking to bring competative lists, but his goddamn smites are crushing me. My farseer costs as much as four lords and while I'm usually able to deny one or two casts a turn his 30 point lord smiting a 133 point unit of Shining spears off the table is giving me nightmares. He's using cultists and poxwalkers to bubble wrap his psykers and because they're all separate units I have to dissect the bubble wrap for each Lord before I can target them. I'm going to try bringing Illic nightspear next game and see if sniping is effective.

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW
It is very good advice. I think in general I am avoiding having to get more big vehicles than I have to, and also avoid named characters like the plague based entirely on personal preference. The rest of that I will definitely listen to. I wanted to fit more big guns in the list, but wasn't really sure what to take out for it.

jeroti
Feb 26, 2009

Fear not the darkness, fear that which the darkness hides.
Don't waste your time with shield drones, take gun drones instead. When you pass a hit off to the drones it's a mortal wound so the shield drones better save doesn't matter. You can get a surprising amount of firepower out of gun drones they have 2 pulse carbines so make 4 shots each.

JoshTheStampede
Sep 8, 2004

come at me bro

jeroti posted:

Don't waste your time with shield drones, take gun drones instead. When you pass a hit off to the drones it's a mortal wound so the shield drones better save doesn't matter. You can get a surprising amount of firepower out of gun drones they have 2 pulse carbines so make 4 shots each.

They FAQd shield drones so they work now. They get a 5+ to ignore the mortal wound.

TheChirurgeon
Aug 7, 2002

Taco Defender

jeroti posted:

the new FAQ changed shield drones; now they get 5+ FNP
https://17890-presscdn-0-51-pagely.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/40K_8th_ed_Update_Index_Xenos_2_ver_1.1.pdf

efb

TheChirurgeon fucked around with this message at 16:11 on Aug 2, 2017

Kabuki Shipoopi
Jun 22, 2007

If I fall, you don't get the head, right? If you lose the head, you're fucked!

Serotonin posted:

I had my first totally miserable game of 8th last night. 1000points of my Tau vs Thousand Sons list with a land raider, demon prince, United of cultists. couple of units of Rubric and a couple of characters.

Our fusion are great for popping vehicles and things with no invulnerable save, but not so great at infantry.

Smite must target the closest visible enemy unit within 18". Use your stealth suits to drop a homing beacon with a commander to soak that up. I would kit the commander out with 2 CiB, shield gen and stim injector and 2 shield drones. Use your other commander to agitate at 24" with plasma and marker drones, or keep him in the back to protect anything that gets close with fusion.

Use 2 missile-sides and focus fire the units with the psykers. Remember to use shield drones to protect anything close enough to take mortals from smite.

You want them to react to you, not the other way around. Lure them in, control the map, and make them shoot/target what you want them to.

Zuul the Cat
Dec 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Cainer posted:

I really hope Rangers get a bump up in the codex, they are some of the coolest looking models in my army but I only use them MSU for sniping. That ap-1 on 6's is so underwhelming and I hope they change it to always ap-1. Or maybe give them infiltrate or something.

Yeah, I really love them aesthetically. I spent a lot of time on both my Rangers and my Vanguard. They're super cool fluff wise as well. But i'm okay with them not being great. AdMech has so much good stuff I can't really complain. Heavy Grav Cannons are still awesome.

I'm sure AdMech will get some cool stratagems and tactics when the codex drops. Hopefully the rumors about them getting a few more releases is true.

bonds0097
Oct 23, 2010

I would cry but I don't think I can spare the moisture.
Pillbug
God drat, Night Lord rules seem awesome. I love how troll-y their strategem is since you don't use it until after target declaration.

I wonder how effective the morale debuff stacking is on something like orks.

Artum
Feb 13, 2012

DUN da dun dun da DUUUN
Soiled Meat

Zuul the Cat posted:

Yeah, I really love them aesthetically. I spent a lot of time on both my Rangers and my Vanguard. They're super cool fluff wise as well. But i'm okay with them not being great. AdMech has so much good stuff I can't really complain. Heavy Grav Cannons are still awesome.

I'm sure AdMech will get some cool stratagems and tactics when the codex drops. Hopefully the rumors about them getting a few more releases is true.

Really hope they get a Master of Skitarii. After how cool Arook was it'd probably be enough to make me build a tinboys army.

Zuul the Cat
Dec 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Artum posted:

Really hope they get a Master of Skitarii. After how cool Arook was it'd probably be enough to make me build a tinboys army.

That would be a cool addition. Doctrina Imperatives really helped the Skitarii match their fluff - raising up your BS by +3 for a single round reflected battle protocols being uploaded into them. In the Skitarii codex, there was a story about how some Eldar jetbikes were flying at a ranger squad, and the rangers shot all the shruiken rounds out of the sky and shot the poo poo out of the bikes. I think they'll get some of that flavor back with the codex. Hopefully we're not last in line.

I'd really like to see a flyer as well, maybe some sorta mega-crawler. Obviously i'd like more robots.

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!

Milotic posted:

There's third party models you can use, or you can buy a Glottkin and use it as a Great Unclean One, which my friend has to good effect

That could be a cool idea. Or at least, I thought that until I saw the price tag. Maybe one day though, because that model is incredible.

Does anyone have a good to-scale pic of the Demon Prince so I can see if the discrepancy would be truly jarring? I can only find a to-scale the old one, and it seems about one and a half Chaos Marines high. This is the pic I'm using for reference for the Redemptor, where it seems to be a little over 2 Marines high and about a metaphorical head taller compared to the Hellbrute.

Mr. Funktastic
Dec 27, 2012

College Slice
I'd just be happy for a decent dedicated transport honestly, maybe make vanguards and rangers more viable and kataphrons less expensive. Right now I'm considering a patrol detachment of Tempestus Scions because they just do a better job than vanguards for a more efficient price.

Artum
Feb 13, 2012

DUN da dun dun da DUUUN
Soiled Meat

Zuul the Cat posted:

That would be a cool addition. Doctrina Imperatives really helped the Skitarii match their fluff - raising up your BS by +3 for a single round reflected battle protocols being uploaded into them. In the Skitarii codex, there was a story about how some Eldar jetbikes were flying at a ranger squad, and the rangers shot all the shruiken rounds out of the sky and shot the poo poo out of the bikes. I think they'll get some of that flavor back with the codex. Hopefully we're not last in line.

I'd really like to see a flyer as well, maybe some sorta mega-crawler. Obviously i'd like more robots.

I really must fight the owners son, I'd like to see first hand quite how deadly 4 castellans and a datasmith are.

TheChirurgeon
Aug 7, 2002

Taco Defender

The Bee posted:

That could be a cool idea. Or at least, I thought that until I saw the price tag. Maybe one day though, because that model is incredible.

Does anyone have a good to-scale pic of the Demon Prince so I can see if the discrepancy would be truly jarring? I can only find a to-scale the old one, and it seems about one and a half Chaos Marines high. This is the pic I'm using for reference for the Redemptor, where it seems to be a little over 2 Marines high and about a metaphorical head taller compared to the Hellbrute.

Without wings, the current daemon prince is about the same size as a helbrute. With wings he's about an inch taller.

If you want something that will compare size-wise to the Redemptor, you should look at the maulerfiend/forgefiend

Zuul the Cat
Dec 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I only have 2 Kastelan's at the moment, but i've been running them with the datasmith and my tech-priest dominus behind them. They did work against my friends Necrons last game, but I lost one to shooting against some Immortals.

The one unit that really surprised me were the Fulgurite Electro-Priests. I know they seem lovely on paper, but man they are mean as hell. Dishing out those mortal wounds on 6's is just brutal. I only had 5 of them and ran them in between my Kastelan Robots and my Tech-Priest/Datasmith. They first charged a unit of scarabs (which took 2 turns to wipe), then charged a command barge, which fled out of combat. They they turned around and charged a unit of warriors and killed them. They finally died to mass combined shooting from an annihilation barge, the command barge, the immortals and a 2nd unit of warriors.

If AdMech ever get a transport, Fulgurite Electro-Priests are going to be a top tier unit.

Naramyth
Jan 22, 2009

Australia cares about cunts. Including this one.
Re: smite spam. You need some chaff to eat that. It sounds like he's playing a bunch of garbage plus some smites. Have stuff to absorb smites and be able to kill 60 trash bodies is kind of a list requirement now.

The Bee posted:

The redemptor legs are as tall as my rifledread

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Corrode posted:

That thing is only on a 40mm, at best it's no taller than a regular Dread. It'd make a cracking Grotesque though.

Yeah that guy stands about 1 and 1/2 small marines tall.

http://www.manticgames.com/mantic-shop/deadzone/plague/product/aberration.html

This guy has the mass and is close to the height, he should work if you put a little base scenery below him.

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

Zuul the Cat posted:

I only have 2 Kastelan's at the moment, but i've been running them with the datasmith and my tech-priest dominus behind them. They did work against my friends Necrons last game, but I lost one to shooting against some Immortals.

The one unit that really surprised me were the Fulgurite Electro-Priests. I know they seem lovely on paper, but man they are mean as hell. Dishing out those mortal wounds on 6's is just brutal. I only had 5 of them and ran them in between my Kastelan Robots and my Tech-Priest/Datasmith. They first charged a unit of scarabs (which took 2 turns to wipe), then charged a command barge, which fled out of combat. They they turned around and charged a unit of warriors and killed them. They finally died to mass combined shooting from an annihilation barge, the command barge, the immortals and a 2nd unit of warriors.

If AdMech ever get a transport, Fulgurite Electro-Priests are going to be a top tier unit.

On which note - I pulled the trigger on the AdMech today. 2 of the Start Collecting boxes and a Triumvirate for Cawl (and Celestine/Greyfax just because they're cool looking toys I wanna paint). Looking forward to playing with some robot priests!

Safety Factor
Oct 31, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Zark the Damned posted:

I'm into it. Night Lords seem like they'll be pretty solid as long as you capitalize on their gimmicks. Fortunately, I was already planning on an army focused around deep striking raptors and terminators. :getin: I really like that warlord trait and the relic lightning claws are solid if somewhat boring. Hopefully the regular relics have some variety.

Not sure how I feel about Icons of Despair though. Going off of the Index, that means my units will have to have the mark of Nurgle. I know that doesn't cost anything or come with any real bonuses anymore, but it doesn't really fit the Night Lords, you know? The effect of the Icon definitely does though so I'll probably conveniently ignore the Nurgle side of things and embrace the spook.

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!
Okay, wow. Those comparisons are very enlightening. It seems like the wingspan would help the demon prince catch up, but even then only to about the Redemptor's shoulders. And that'd leave most of its body still looking quite shrimpy by comparison, and its head still somewhere around the Redemptor's chest. Probably not the centerpiece I'd hope for, unfortunately.

The ectoplasma cannons on the Forgefiend look really cool, and the fact that they fire ectoplasm makes them seem like they'd fit in very well with Nurgle's motif. Especially the mouth-mounted one, which I'd definitely take even if using miniguns for the hand weapons.

The Aberration looks awesome too. Another very worthy consideration.

SteelMentor
Oct 15, 2012

TOXIC
Strangely mutated Xenos eh?

https://regimental-standard.com/2017/08/02/konor-war-diaries-part-2-konor/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

berzerkmonkey
Jul 23, 2003
A burning Krieg grenadier is surprisingly effective at close quarters.

EFB.

I love:

quote:

The degeneracy of our opponents’ methods is unspeakable. I’ve seen skull-faced warriors tear men limb from limb and use horrific terror tactics, hundreds of human soldiers driven like a living shield before our guns, and whole regiments forced back by rippling waves of psychic force. Luckily, we were relieved before long by a combined force of Reivers, Conscripts, and Wyrdvane Psykers from the Adeptus Astra Telepathica – truly, a unified Imperial assault is something to behold!