Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

quote:

Tim Prow has also completed work on Claw-Seza, the alternate of the original Seza. Not only has he added the giant claw and the mighty glaive, he's also sorted out Seza's boobs. Well, she was once a Melusine...!

They even proudly point it out :sigh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING

LordAba posted:

Yes, they are making variant sculpts, usually with a slightly different weapon option, sometimes not.

Though I guess you missed the Claw-Seza?

Crab claw, halberd thing and ridiculous boob job? Yeah. At first I thought they were showcasing community projects or something, but no.

Frobbe
Jan 19, 2007

Calm Down

Help, i've fallen and i can't get up!

Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

This is where I begin to speculate what being a
man of my word costs me

EVEN IN DEATH I STILL STUMBLE

Irate Tree
Mar 12, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
"Ah shi- hold on guys! I dropped my keys!"

berzerkmonkey
Jul 23, 2003
The worst part is that a bare-breasted Gorgon is fine - people in antiquity often ran around with their junk out, and their gods and monsters were no different. Those are just really, really poorly done bewbs that cheapen the entire sculpt.

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

I'm confused about being upset that the breast implants depicted are wildly anachronistic.

Those are not period appropriate fake tits on a snake.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

berzerkmonkey posted:

The worst part is that a bare-breasted Gorgon is fine - people in antiquity often ran around with their junk out, and their gods and monsters were no different. Those are just really, really poorly done bewbs that cheapen the entire sculpt.

It's almost like nerds have never seen a titty in person :thunk:

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Iron Crowned posted:

It's almost like nerds have never seen a titty in person :thunk:

LashLightning
Feb 20, 2010

You know you didn't have to go post that, right?
But it's fine, I guess...

You just keep being you!

Irate Tree posted:

"Ah shi- hold on guys! I dropped my keys!"

"No body move, my contact fell out."

Even in death, he is too vain to wear glasses.

Irate Tree
Mar 12, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

moths posted:

I'm confused about being upset that the breast implants depicted are wildly anachronistic.

New thread title, please.

w00tmonger
Mar 9, 2011

F-F-FRIDAY NIGHT MOTHERFUCKERS

Irate Tree posted:

Agreedo

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

moths posted:

they're bad tits Brent

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

Irate Tree posted:

Thirded.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtB_jvznaNM

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

I'm... I'm not even mad about the bowling ball tits. Just disappointed.

If you're going to have a kickstarter project that has tits, make them good titties. It doesn't make you less skeezy, but it does make you look more competent.

Or, you know, don't put bare breasts on your minis. That's an option. (somebody tell them that's an option.)

LordAba
Oct 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

DicktheCat posted:

I'm... I'm not even mad about the bowling ball tits. Just disappointed.

If you're going to have a kickstarter project that has tits, make them good titties. It doesn't make you less skeezy, but it does make you look more competent.

Or, you know, don't put bare breasts on your minis. That's an option. (somebody tell them that's an option.)

There are plenty of fake tits in the world that look like good fake tits. These are truly bad fake tits. Take the armor off a Dr Thunder model fake tits.

SiKboy
Oct 28, 2007

Oh no!😱

Kickstarter models; if it's not bolt guns its bolt ons.

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Give me a rifle, one round, and point me at Berlin!

LordAba posted:

There are plenty of fake tits in the world that look like good fake tits. These are truly bad fake tits. Take the armor off a Dr Thunder model fake tits.

I don't think I know a naked miniature manufacturer that would have sculpted good titties, so I don't know if your statement is true.

3 Action Economist
May 22, 2002

Educate. Agitate. Liberate.
I'm not sure I've seen good fake tits in real life either

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Colonial Air Force posted:

Get ye to the nearest strip club, there's bound to be at least one good one there

3 Action Economist
May 22, 2002

Educate. Agitate. Liberate.

Iron Crowned posted:

Get ye to the nearest strip club, there's bound to be at least one good one there

Admittedly, if they were good, I probably wouldn't notice.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING

Admittedly, if they were good, I probably wouldn't notice.

The catch 22 of assessing fakes. A good fake looks real, a great fake is effectively as good as the real thing.

Irate Tree
Mar 12, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

JcDent posted:

I don't think I know a naked miniature manufacturer that would have sculpted good titties, so I don't know if your statement is true.

Brother-Vinni has you covered :v:

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Irate Tree posted:

Brother-Vinni has you covered :v:

I don't remember them to be good. Maybe I can't tell good tits at all :v:

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

https://i.imgur.com/43kfCGv.mp4

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Iron Crowned posted:

Just one, though. She's working towards the other.

Irate Tree
Mar 12, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It came from google search.

WhiteOutMouse
Jul 29, 2010

:wom: will blow your mind.

Irate Tree posted:

It came from google search.

:chloe:

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

:females:

Not a viking
Aug 2, 2008

Feels like I just got laid
I thought that was a Mad Max / Immortan Joe reference?

Seldom Posts
Jul 4, 2010

Grimey Drawer
It is.

Irate Tree
Mar 12, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I've learnt that the community around converting Dark Eldar are both an imaginative and dedicated lot.

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Irate Tree posted:

I've learnt that the community around converting Dark Eldar are both an imaginative and dedicated lot.

Well, the one posted here isn't that converted, and I don't remember much outside that one Slave Transfer Point diorama.

Irate Tree
Mar 12, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Sorry, I was thinking about the other stuff i saw when i found that particular image. There was a lot of cool and interesting poo poo. Mostly Talos and Chronos, using Necron Wraith tails to give them height and other things. Also, there were a few people bashing the back half of Raiders and the front half of Vypers to make a Venom. Expensive poo poo but a couple looked really loving good.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

That pout is magnificent.

TheRagamuffin
Aug 31, 2008

In Paradox Space, when you cross the line, your nuts are mine.
I would frame and hang a print of just front left guy.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
Wesley Snipes from Demolition Man is about to knife a bitch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
leftmost guy is my fav