Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

chumbler posted:

Chad did not begin. Chad has always been, and will always be.

Amen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

Pick posted:

i want this on a shirt

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Well I know what the family is getting for Christmas this year; or dare I say, Chadmas?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

I need to manually expand the verges and I'd have it be the entire front of the shirt but hell yes

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

It wouldn't be funny, probably why nobody has done it, but are there 'normie' versions of these incel vs Chad pictures? You know a kind of a middle ground.

Speaking of normies. Do incels hate them more or less than Chad? Because whilst the incel has no hope of ever becoming Chad, (drat their insufficiently sized wrists!), there is a small chance of them perhaps loving a woman and becoming a normie beta cuck etc. So maybe they don't hate them as much.

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

BrigadierSensible posted:

Speaking of normies. Do incels hate them more or less than Chad? Because whilst the incel has no hope of ever becoming Chad, (drat their insufficiently sized wrists!), there is a small chance of them perhaps loving a woman and becoming a normie beta cuck etc. So maybe they don't hate them as much.

They don't actually hate either, all they hate is themselves

e: and women

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

They do get extremely salty at normies that come to the incel subreddit to give life-changing advice like 'take a shower'.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

Tom Guycot
Oct 15, 2008

Chief of Governors

tingles absent

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

BrigadierSensible posted:

It wouldn't be funny, probably why nobody has done it, but are there 'normie' versions of these incel vs Chad pictures? You know a kind of a middle ground.

They've kidded themselves into believing normal men who get jobs and have relationships and add value to the world around them are saps working thankless jobs to provide for wives who view them with snide derision and run off to get bred by Chad at every given opportunity. This way, they amazingly manage to view a refusal to even shower and shave, let alone going to work and meeting people, as the "smart" move. In other words, "normies" are mostly derided rather than genuinely hated, and most hatred for them stems from their creation of a world that expects the incels to make any sort of effort in life. True loathing is reserved for Stacey, who has done them the greatest wrong of all: not wanting to immediately have sex at the sight of their unwashed, disheveled selves.

Chad, his godlike physique and his humongous, beautiful cock are, of course, beyond reproach.

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer

This girl's scanner is malfunctioning. For one guy she gets "may post misogynistic stuff online" and for the other guy she gets "misogynist". Why can't she detect whether or not the first guy is a misogynist?

Probably because the comic artist thinks that if he only draws comics online about how stupid women are and treats them perfectly nicely to their faces, he is still a nice guy. Someone who hates women that much is probably not as good at being "nice" to them as he thinks he is.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Feels good brah

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

"Always checks to see if neighbor needs some TP"

That Chad is so polite! Can't wait to hang out with him.

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

What language is most attractive to Stacies?

It's Hausa, because it's a Chadic(k) language

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

Oh look, there's one comic where the incel is better:

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

dog food stalls
Grimey Drawer

Palpek posted:

This must have been made by an actual incel who got sick of seeing these comics. It's less funny and more hateful. Tellingly, the one thing the incel appears to outshine Chad at is mass murder of innocents for petty personal reasons, without regret.

At least when Chad mass-murders, he does it for important reasons, like starting a revolution.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Palpek posted:

Jesus....

:gonk:

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

green chicken feet posted:

This must have been made by an actual incel who got sick of seeing these comics.
The joke in those comparison comics is only on the Chad side. The Incel side is always real.

Anyway you might have been wondering "but what about gamer Chads":

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
I've been thinking of replaying Skyrim. Is there a mod that let's me play as Chad cause it sounds fun?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

"I use my +1 amulet of pussy magnetism!"

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

Palpek posted:

Lol even though this was drawn by an incel, Chad still comes out as the better one.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Lol forever at people who think an insanity plea means you get to walk

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

KomodoWagon posted:

Lol forever at people who think an insanity plea means you get to walk

"Wait, you mean I don't get to go home to my computer and totino's brand cardboard freezer pizzas?"

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Sand Dan posted:

can you imagine how brokebrains you'd have to be to have a phobia of women and not just be universally disgusted by men, women, and non-binary people all the same

it was probably child abuse

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

Palpek posted:

chad pistorius got a slap on the wrist lol

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

theflyingexecutive posted:

it was probably child abuse

Yeah that's my assumption for people who actually have that phobia. Unfortunately there's plenty of people who think claiming it is a get-out-of-misogyny-free card.

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

dog food stalls
Grimey Drawer

Palpek posted:

The joke in those comparison comics is only on the Chad side. The Incel side is always real.

Do you mean the incel side is drawn in full earnestness by an incel and then someone else added all of the Chad parts? I had thought someone said the first one was authentic (The Virgin Walk) and then someone added a Chad part to it, and then all of the subsequent ones after that were parodies to continue the joke.

I don't know why I'm so interested in the history of these comics. Maybe someday an anthropologist seeking the origin of the Cult of Chad will find this thread and be enlightened. Because I think Chad is winning some converts here.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

PetraCore posted:

Yeah that's my assumption for people who actually have that phobia. Unfortunately there's plenty of people who think claiming it is a get-out-of-misogyny-free card.

For some reason it is OK when it is about women, but just try this about black people. Turns out, society still completely hates women

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

I think Chad is winning some converts here.

If this thread has taught us anything it's that hanging with Chad is, hands down, way more fun and interesting than hanging out with an incel.

especially is you're a woman :pervert:

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

Pick posted:

For some reason it is OK when it is about women, but just try this about black people. Turns out, society still completely hates women

But it's not okay! Even if it's a legit phobia, it's still something that's your personal problem, not something you get to impose on everyone else. And women are literally half of everyone ever, so it's something you're going to have to learn to cope with. IT guy is still a dick to try to keep women off his start-up entirely.

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

Do you mean the incel side is drawn in full earnestness by an incel and then someone else added all of the Chad parts? I had thought someone said the first one was authentic (The Virgin Walk) and then someone added a Chad part to it, and then all of the subsequent ones after that were parodies to continue the joke.

I don't know why I'm so interested in the history of these comics. Maybe someday an anthropologist seeking the origin of the Cult of Chad will find this thread and be enlightened. Because I think Chad is winning some converts here.

the joke is that the virgin side is just a normal dude, and the chad side is some ridiculously buff hunky man

it's also a litmus test for boring nerds, looks like you failed

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

dog food stalls
Grimey Drawer

My Linux Rig posted:

the joke is that the virgin side is just a normal dude, and the chad side is some ridiculously buff hunky man

it's also a litmus test for boring nerds, looks like you failed

Yes, I am a boring nerd. Not sure what I'm misunderstanding here, though. I don't think the virgin side of the comics is supposed to represent a normal person. A real person, maybe, but he clearly has social phobias and anxiety issues. Without the Chad side of the comic to provide humor and contrast, it's just sad.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Pick posted:

Being unwilling to share a room or a workplace with black people just isn't considered a mental illness because that's half of America

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

And finally :

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I haven't been on SA for years but the person who gave me my previous av as a joke felt guilty for doing so and decided to get me a non-shitty av
the incredibly deep joke is that the chad/gallant side is the exact literal opposite of the virgin/goofus side

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

hackbunny posted:

the incredibly deep joke is that the chad/gallant side is the exact literal opposite of the virgin/goofus side

:vince:

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

dog food stalls
Grimey Drawer

hackbunny posted:

OK... I understand this joke :confused:

My question was over the origin of the comic, but I won't go into it any further here, because that wouldn't be in our national interest.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures

Wrong

I don't know if these were posted, please be patient.

http://i.imgur.com/qR3IH6n.jpg:nws:

• Locked thread