Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Hollismason posted:

Fry it and then season it right when it comes out

Put some bread crumbs on it as well

I steamed them and the problem isnt on the outside. The problem is with the beef inside, its tasteless. Im trying to make my food with way less salt and this first attempt was not very well planned out. I need to beef up my spice rack I think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
If you want to make a good stuffing with minimal salt and still be healthy you want to go with a bolognese. Easy to make , flavorful, and fairly healthy. I mean your using carrots , onions ,celery,some canned tomatoes, and along with red wine at it's simplest.

Do you have access to "taco" meat? My local place has chopped steak in small chunks for tacos I find this perfect for making bolognese, chili, etc..

Also, you don't have to fry ravioli you can bake them as well an that's healthier.

Hollismason fucked around with this message at 05:16 on Aug 2, 2017

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

My employer just announced they're adding a month of paid maternity/paternity leave. That's like way good for America.

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Hollismason posted:

couldn't you just like take the dairy off of it and eat it a few minutes later or is there a no loop hole rule

talmudic law and pretty much the entire rabbinical tradition is essentially based around finding loopholes

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

A professor at my Alma mater died after being struck by lightning climbing the Matterhorn.

gently caress man hardcore way to go.

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Mustached Demon posted:

A professor at my Alma mater died after being struck by lightning climbing the Matterhorn.

gently caress man hardcore way to go.

the mountain or the rollercoaster

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

this is, v. important

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

The mountain.

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

the old ceremony posted:

today at community college we learnt about : cat

today i found out that veterinarians have outpaced dentists to take the prize of "highest rate of suicide by profession"

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

the old ceremony posted:

we all liked the vet in the video but it turns out she committed suicide

oh gently caress, this is eerie

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

the old ceremony posted:

i fought in the old revolution
on the side of the ghost and the king
of course we were very young
and i thought that we were winning
i can't pretend i still feel very much like singing
as they carry the bodies away

into this furnace i ask you now to venture
you whom i cannot betray

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WEtxJ4-sh4

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

today i found out that veterinarians have outpaced dentists to take the prize of "highest rate of suicide by profession"
yeah the vet industry in general has sky-high suicide rates, when i told my friend i was going to be a vet nurse she blurted out "I KNEW SOMEONE WHO WAS A VET NURSE AND SHE KILLED HERSELF!!! but you'll be great at it"

i'm aiming to be an ecologist first and a vet nurse only in emergencies but ecologists will probably overtake them in the suicide polls soon

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

Whoa. Wonder if this because vets tend to be antisocial or because they are basically like people with a gun in that if they want to kill themselves, they've got the drugs to get it done.

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

Jesus

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

Hollismason posted:

Why do you wrap cats?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqaZ8QMoqzw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UK-q7sxB8oQ

treasured8elief fucked around with this message at 12:15 on Aug 2, 2017

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill
Roos seem like an amusing alternative to deer.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Martha Stewart Undying posted:

Roos seem like an amusing alternative to deer.

https://youtu.be/fHOGjd7PJY0

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

Martha Stewart Undying posted:

Roos seem like a delicious alternative to deer.

ftfy

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/MetalwoContext/status/891751982636998656

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
He escaped from the fridge

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fridgecore

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Hollismason posted:

couldn't you just like take the dairy off of it and eat it a few minutes later or is there a no loop hole rule

Some go by a four hour rule, figuring that's enough time for the meat/dairy to be far along enough in the system to not touch the other

There's a Jewish deli near me that will put two buns next to each other, one with the meat and the other with the cheese and serve it like that. It's on the customer what happens to the food after that

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/892708081938968576

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Les Ricains tuent et moi je mue
Mao Mao
Les fous sont rois et moi je bois
Mao Mao
Les bombes tonnent et moi je sonne
Mao Mao
Les bebes fuient et moi je fuis
Mao Mao

the twin peaks tviv thread is so goddamn bad

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Well it is an SA thread after all

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Berke Negri posted:

is it the obsessed with rape part or the not getting basic ideas part

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

Why read tviv, tv isn't a hobby

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Berke Negri posted:

its like they are trying to watch tv wrong

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Berke Negri posted:

When i was watching better call saul i decided to post in there and i have never in my life seen people try so hard to not like the thing they tune every week to

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
I struggle so hard to understand why goons are always so miserable about the things they supposedly like

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

ArfJason posted:

I struggle so hard to understand why goons are always so miserable about the things they supposedly like

being a miserable poo poo is how you got internet cred 10+ years ago and goons never grow up

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
I'm basically helping a woman move her house onto a bus

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Hollismason posted:

I'm basically helping a woman move her house onto a bus

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

boner confessor posted:

being a miserable poo poo is how you got internet cred 10+ years ago and goons never grow up

Yea i thought it must be a leftover from the badass maddox Everything Sucks days

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
If hell doesn't have goons talking about movies or TV then Satan is doing it wrong.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

pangstrom posted:

Whoa. Wonder if this because vets tend to be antisocial or because they are basically like people with a gun in that if they want to kill themselves, they've got the drugs to get it done.

Nah if that was the case pharmacists, doctors and nurses would be way higher on the list as well.

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

pangstrom posted:

If hell doesn't have goons talking about movies or TV then Satan is doing it wrong.

I have theological objections to this concept. As a creation of a benevolent God, even Satan wouldn't be that cruel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

Oh god I hope not she's like 118 and I'm queer

• Locked thread