Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

Aesop Poprock posted:

Worms aren't bugs ya dummy

Worms and bats are both types of bugs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Haifisch posted:

It's pink cheese 'made by a mommy'. Their site stresses how natural it is, but I think they accidentally wrapped around to something less natural than twinkies.

Just me and my 💕mommy💕, hanging out I got pretty hungry🍆 so I started to pout 😞 She asked if I was down ⬇for something yummy 😍🍆 and I asked what and she said he'd give me her 💦Mooies!💦 Yeah! Yeah!💕💦 I drink them!💦 I slurp them!💦 I swallow them whole💦 😍 It makes 💘mommy💘 😊happy😊 so it's my only goal... 💕💦😫Harder mommy! Harder mommy! 😫💦💕 1 mooie💦, 2 mooie💦💦, 3 mooie💦💦💦, 4💦💦💦💦 I'm 💘mommy's💘 👑princess 👑but I'm also a whore! 💟 She makes me feel squishy💗!She makes me feel good💜! 💘💘💘She makes me feel everything a little should!~ 💘💘💘 👑💦💘Wa-What!💘💦👑

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

less of this please

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

steinrokkan posted:

Just me and my 💕mommy💕, hanging out I got pretty hungry🍆 so I started to pout 😞 She asked if I was down ⬇for something yummy 😍🍆 and I asked what and she said he'd give me her 💦Mooies!💦 Yeah! Yeah!💕💦 I drink them!💦 I slurp them!💦 I swallow them whole💦 😍 It makes 💘mommy💘 😊happy😊 so it's my only goal... 💕💦😫Harder mommy! Harder mommy! 😫💦💕 1 mooie💦, 2 mooie💦💦, 3 mooie💦💦💦, 4💦💦💦💦 I'm 💘mommy's💘 👑princess 👑but I'm also a whore! 💟 She makes me feel squishy💗!She makes me feel good💜! 💘💘💘She makes me feel everything a little should!~ 💘💘💘 👑💦💘Wa-What!💘💦👑

lmao

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Do you like scary movies?

Code Jockey posted:

both of those are god drat horrific and I cannot imagine the kind of person who would buy them for their kids

however, I can easily imagine the kind of person that would buy the pony one for themselves

The sort of people who would buy this are the middle class moms who think that because it was "made by a mommy" then it has to be just the thing for kids and is automatically better than anything produced by a cheesemaker or similar expert because only a mom knows this poo poo instinctively. If back when I read mommy blogs when I was pregnant with my kids were anything to go by, the only thing that could up the stakes in making it a guaranteed need to buy for little Skylar or Mahkynzee would be the packaging stating "all-natural organic'. The concept of just cutting a bit of regular cheese off the wheel or block for the kid's an unthinkable thing even though that's how my two got hooked on gouda and swiss.

As far as the pony one goes, I can easily see a brony buying it up by the armload.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

excuse me it clearly states her kids names are finley and odin

Cute as heck
Nov 6, 2011

:h:Cutie Pie Swag~:h:

steinrokkan posted:

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

steinrokkan posted:

I'm just going to assume this is part of the script for the emoji movie.

Crust First
May 1, 2013

Wrong lads.

M_Sinistrari posted:

The sort of people who would buy this are the middle class moms who think that because it was "made by a mommy" then it has to be just the thing for kids and is automatically better than anything produced by a cheesemaker or similar expert because only a mom knows this poo poo instinctively.

Yeah, made by a mommy who just happens to be president of a food marketing & sales firm. Somehow "made by a marketing director" doesn't have the same ring.

Chin Strap
Nov 24, 2002

I failed my TFLC Toxx, but I no longer need a double chin strap :buddy:
Pillbug

steinrokkan posted:

Man this is even worse on the mobile app than in a desktop browser.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

hey everybody

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Frankaroni would be an exceptional cat name

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!
I'll take a dozen, thanks

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Crust First posted:

Yeah, made by a mommy who just happens to be president of a food marketing & sales firm. Somehow "made by a marketing director" doesn't have the same ring.

The most important thing about her is clearly that she's managed to poop out a baby that one time, not her professional accomplishments.

D

U

H

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

so many olives

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

It's different!

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
I like the face of barely suppressed rage. Old Fashioned Girl Salad is going to cut a bitch before a bitch cuts her.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

someone please come to my house and make me an asparagus castle

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender

Pastry of the Year posted:

someone please come to my house and make me an asparagus castle

Why are these always lemon jello?

Had they just not invented any other flavors yet or what

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

IF I EVER MISS VOTING IN AN ELECTION (EVEN AMERICAN IDOL) ,OR HAVE UNPAID PARKING TICKETS, PLEASE TAKE AWAY MY FRANCHISE

Haifisch posted:

Why are these always lemon jello?

Had they just not invented any other flavors yet or what

Possibly considered the most neutral. The first jello flavors were strawberry, raspberry, orange and lemon (1897), followed by chocolate, cherry and peach (all by 1914). In the 1950s jello had celery, italian, mixed vegetable and seasoned tomato flavors...

https://www.diet-blog.com/07/celery_and_tomato_flavored_jello.php

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Perfect.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

I'm afraid that is not a pizza

TyrsHTML
May 13, 2004

That's just cheese on toast. That's already a thing Weight Watchers!

HappyKitty
Jul 11, 2005

There's no way the inventor of this recipe didn't murder at least two people

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Taco Defender

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Iron Crowned posted:

I'm afraid that is not a pizza

No pizza rules

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

That really is one of the worst, ugliest avatars on the whole forums.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

The Bloop posted:

That really is one of the worst, ugliest avatars on the whole forums.

I agree. I'll end up changing it sooner rather than later. I think the feeding frenzy of fury has subsided, so I may be able to get away with not having it changed to something lovely instantly soon.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

https://twitter.com/AngryBlkManDC/status/892486100547244032

Man, just eat the drat guts if that's what you want

LogicalFallacy
Nov 16, 2015

Wrecking hell's shit since 1993

Man, vegetarian and vegan imitations of regular foods are the worst. The market I shop at sells "vegan yellow squash noodles," which are literally just shredded squash sold at a massive markup.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

LogicalFallacy posted:

Man, vegetarian and vegan imitations of regular foods are the worst. The market I shop at sells "vegan yellow squash noodles," which are literally just shredded squash sold at a massive markup.

I went to a vegan restaurant that serves "bay cakes", supposedly imitation crab cakes.

They're chickpea patties. Just call it falafel.

curufinor
Apr 4, 2016

by Smythe

HappyKitty posted:

There's no way the inventor of this recipe didn't murder at least two people

have to be 3 to be classified as a serial killer sorry

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Taco Defender

Of course this can't be a normal cheesecake. It's cottage cheese & orange juice, topped with the rind.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

At first glance I thought that said Chicken Fraud Salad

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."
Chicken Schadenfreude Salad

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

pyf foods that stare back

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

no ring lol

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I am not comfortable with my dinner having defensive eye spots.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Explain how this is "Oriental"