Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
The piss tape is real. Tesla death ray is also real.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

TotalLossBrain posted:

I would pay good money to see Trump somehow bumble through famous historical situations.
Imagine Malta or the Cuban Missile Crisis.

"Four score and seven years ago, which by the way, was a very good year for me. Not many people know this. Seven years ago - our fathers, who were the best fathers actually. You know what they did? Brought forth this nation - great nation. All men are created equal, right? I say yes, all men are - men and and women, are created equal. Except those leakers, we gotta get em outta here."

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Fanatic posted:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/892741272259133441

Funny how he screwed over small businesses for years to build his real estate empire

They DREAM to get paid.
I INNOVATE new ways on screwing them.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

happyhippy posted:

I just remembered that Trump was the BEST you could find out of 360 million people to be your leader.

lol

America has never produced anything of original cultural or economic value. We have only produced 9% lols

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

happyhippy posted:

I just remembered that Trump was the BEST you could find out of 360 million people to be your leader.

lol

lol

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

donald trump was made into piss kimchi and it's a matter of hours, days before evidence is broadcast

i want to believe that, but i can't.

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=

Drunk & Ugly posted:

I went to wikipedia Tesla's deathbed inventions out of curiosity because I've heard of it before

Did anyone know that it was a TRUMP they called in to inspect his equipment? Our president's paternal uncle, for crying out loving loud
that just added considerable weight to the conspiracy imo

FAKE INVENTIONS
lol

I wonder if an orb was in there, or maybe only its instructions Mormon style.

gonadic io fucked around with this message at 18:13 on Aug 2, 2017

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

happyhippy posted:

They DREAM to get paid.
I INNOVATE new ways on screwing them.

lol

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee

TotalLossBrain posted:

I would pay good money to see Trump somehow bumble through famous historical situations.
Imagine Malta or the Cuban Missile Crisis.

Busy writing the script for a brand new TV Series, Quantum Trump.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

gonadic io posted:

I wonder if an orb was in there, or maybe only it's instructions Mormon style.

Instead of having to look into a hat to read it, you have to dunk into a bowl of hooker piss.

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Having a few lols at the USA and its idiot citizenry today

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr

paul_soccer10 posted:

Having a few lols at the USA and its idiot citizenry today

Its become our primary export.

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
As an American I would wholeheartedly support the hostile takeover of the United States by a foreign power if it meant I got to see the piss tape.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

remember how gbs used to love threads about drug addled slavs living in their broken kleptocracy?

Now in a twilight zone twist the slavs are us

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

remember how gbs used to love threads about drug addled slavs living in their broken kleptocracy?

Now in a twilight zone twist the slavs are us

*squats adidasly

burning swine
May 26, 2004

i've definitely been drinking live a slav since november

burning swine
May 26, 2004

the big health crisis 30 years from now: the trump liver disease boom

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
https://twitter.com/pollreport/status/892798136296460288

New low, Trump is going to be angry.

https://twitter.com/JuddLegum/status/892798262834540546

Three Olives fucked around with this message at 18:35 on Aug 2, 2017

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

Polls not from Fox and Special Friends. Fake news

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Stink Billyums posted:

Think of their children

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

I'm believing in the piss tape the same way I'm looking forward to The Winds Of Winter, I try to appear nonchalant but I actually am very emotionally and unfashionably invested in their releases and believe against all evidence and cynicism they're "right around the corner"

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

happyhippy posted:

lol

we're trying something new this time

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr

Krinkle posted:

I'm believing in the piss tape the same way I'm looking forward to The Winds Of Winter, I try to appear nonchalant but I actually am very emotionally and unfashionably invested in their releases and believe against all evidence and cynicism they're "right around the corner"

So now you can say "that fat piece of poo poo is gonna die before it comes out" to two different things.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

happyhippy posted:

lol

i remember more innocent times eaaarly in the primaries when i thought the most corrupted, deeply cynical thing that was going to come out of the election was a showdown between entrenched dynasties in Jeb V HRC.

oh for a simpler age, feels like it was a thousand years ago

fishing with the fam posted:

So now you can say "that fat piece of poo poo is gonna die before it comes out" to two different things.

i was struggling to make this joke but way overworking it and gave up-- you stuck the landing.

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
It's like that Simpsons episode where NASA wants to be relatable so they hire Homer as an astronaut but instead of NASA its the POTUS and instead of Homer it's Mister Burns and instead of the rod its the orb

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010

fishing with the fam posted:

:thurman:

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

So this tells me that 45% of those polled think of Donald JDub Trohmp as a pretty smart fella (or at least that he's not a complete idiot, which is still a giant lol)

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

Krinkle posted:

I like to believe The Mooch is currently trying to buy the piss tape, and he will gloriously return with a bright yellow splashy revenge.

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Madcosby posted:

It's like that Simpsons episode where NASA wants to be relatable so they hire Homer as an astronaut but instead of NASA its the POTUS and instead of Homer it's Mister Burns and instead of the rod its the orb

and instead of Barney flying away in a jet pack it's the Mooch and he flew straight into the ground

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
I missed the past two days

So did Trump sign something to sanction Russia despite not wanting to? Is that basically what's going on?

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
What happened to the Mooch? Not a single tweet, sound byte, or interview since his departure

My guess: Seth Rich killed him

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

TotalLossBrain posted:

So this tells me that 45% of those polled think of Donald JDub Trohmp as a pretty smart fella (or at least that he's not a complete idiot, which is still a giant lol)

Too many people think if you make more money in comparison to themselves then you are smart.

I mean, you probably had a good idea or worked really hard to make that enough money and did not fall into windfall of daddy money to coast you into sustainability questioned only when you burn your mind out with coke

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

haljordan posted:

At least DeVos cancelled her moronic plan to have ALL student loan debt handled by one company

But... the free market???

:thunk:

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

EVIL Gibson posted:

Too many people think if you make more money in comparison to themselves then you are smart.

I mean, you probably had a good idea or worked really hard to make that enough money and did not fall into windfall of daddy money to coast you into sustainability questioned only when you burn your mind out with coke

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vudnMLzZjTg

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Madcosby posted:

What happened to the Mooch? Not a single tweet, sound byte, or interview since his departure

My guess: Seth Rich killed him

Almost certainly on a bender. Who wouldn't be after playing themselves as hard and fast as he did?

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

The Loudest of Dads.

well they nailed the long tie and burnished bronze artificial skintone, judging by the cover

e: well its more dull, much like the president himself, so good job

SniperWoreConverse fucked around with this message at 19:15 on Aug 2, 2017

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

bloom posted:

Almost certainly on a bender. Who wouldn't be after playing themselves as hard and fast as he did?

I wonder how many times he's reached for his phone, started tweeting "gently caress you Trump enjoy the piss tape fallout" only to backspace and write "Thank you for the opportunity to serve in this administration..." only to backspace again, take a shot, text his ex-wife again begging to see their child

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

timp posted:

This except just the word "piss" over and over
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIDuZq7RVAM&t=20s

lol

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

If I were writing this, I would have him buy the tape with his liquidated company money, reducing himself to a mere hundreds of thousands-aire. (For move reasons there's only one copy). He has to like go through shady Russian cut outs and spend his whole fortune and risk his life. He is going to kneel at Trumps feet and offer to destroy it to get back into the good graces of the Trump regime, but before he can leverage it the family court baliff shows up, takes it, and hands it to his ex-wife who uploads it to the internet, along with a picture of his tiny lil itallian eggplant.

Cut to end credits.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
trying to decide between work and lols at the daily presser. not sure there's enough material today.