Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

image this but it's polling stations and it actually happened in 2016 to minorities

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

ex post facho posted:

personally i think it's a sign of success that i'm older than miller and look significantly better, younger, happier and healthier

same

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Agean90 posted:

so what your saying is that the ones who go far left get ignored :thunk:

Well he didn't make a commercial about how the patriarchy wouldn't let him fly death machines for the marines

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

f edit: anyone got that gif of him doing the same snake smile in a bunch of interviews? I need it for......reasons....

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Louisgod posted:

image this but it's polling stations and it actually happened in 2016 to minorities

and 2014 and 2012 and 2010 and ......

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Louisgod posted:

where on the statue of liberty does it say minorities get to vote

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

ex post facho posted:

yea but i still have my soul + dignity :grin:

How much are these worth? I have a set I hardly use anymore.

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

ex post facho posted:

personally i think it's a sign of success that i'm older than miller and look significantly better, younger, happier and healthier

fitter
happier
more productive
comfortable

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Also fun from that insanity is the fact that Trump decided to yet again make the Boy Scouts and Mexico choose to publicly call him a liar
https://twitter.com/markknoller/status/892840741222965248

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

SO, "I'm not racist, you're the real racist"

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

but see voter ID is going to work so well.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

nine dollars for pepe dweeb fanfiction astrology.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Naerasa posted:

I'm the gaybeams coming out of the CNN faucet

impressive at how totally incomprehensible this one is

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

ex post facho posted:

yea but i still have my soul + dignity :grin:

yeah but those are only really useful as bait if ur doin a sky burial thing

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

stephen miller is definitely appropriating call out culture when he accused Acosta of being (((cosmopolitan))).

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Billzasilver posted:

https://twitter.com/EricTeetsel/status/689120119989997568

I was thinking about this tweet today, where Rubio's director finally lost hope, and just wanted to share :allears:

i'm sure someone else will do something about it someday

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
stephen miller is a huge racist rear end in a top hat and always has been. people complain about bannon, but miller is way, way worse. he's basically david duke.

[quote] It’s deeper than that. People who knew Miller in middle school said he was a bigot back then and expressly ended childhood friendships with Latino students over their ethnicity. “I can't be your friend any more because you are Latino,” Jason Islas says he was told by Miller the summer before they began high school. In fact, in an amazing piece of investigative journalism from Univision, they uncovered instance after instance of bigotry, xenophobia, and homophobia from throughout Miller’s time as a student at Santa Monica High School. Because it was simply not that long ago, witnesses and documents have been relatively easy to find.

Students said he ended all relationships with any non-white students that “he used to make fun of the children of Latino and Asian immigrants who did not speak English well.” Not only that, but in his own writings uncovered by Univision, he regularly complained about the rights and privileges of Muslim students, LGBT students, and particularly Latino students — who made up over 30% of his school — the largest school in the district. The very existence of a gay club spooked him. He could not believe that the school invited a Muslim guest speaker.

School Board member Oscar de la Torre shared repeated stories of clashes with the teenage Miller and recalled that the student showed up for a meeting designed to discuss how the school for support black and Latino students. Except Miller showed up to destroy the meeting, de la Torre told Univision Noticias.

“He wanted to sabotage us,” de la Torre said. “He confronted everyone, denying that racism existed. He said that was a thing of the past.”[quote]

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

reminder that Trump used Miller as his warm-up act at lots of the 2016 MAGA rallies because Miller connected so well with the chuds

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
A Study in Meme-Magic & Internet Voodoo

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
im gonna get so fuckin drunk and tripped on drugs before my sky burial any scavenger is gonna be hosed up for days

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
lol I'm older than Stephen Miller that's goddamn hilarious

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

slouch posted:

stephen miller is definitely appropriating call out culture when he accused Acosta of being (((cosmopolitan))).

miller is a self-hating jew who has past connections with richard spencer. sad!

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/504363843246882816

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Yossarian-22 posted:

miller is a self-hating jew who has past connections with richard spencer. sad!

I don't know that it's as correct to say he's self-hating as to say he's all-hating.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Shageletic posted:

Been reading up on Sam Clovis. I knew there was a reason I remembered that name

You probably remembered the name because the Clovis People were one of the earliest large civilizations in the new world, and are the direct ancestors of most Native American tribes

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

Joementum posted:

stephen miller is a huge racist rear end in a top hat and always has been. people complain about bannon, but miller is way, way worse. he's basically david duke.

[quote] It’s deeper than that. People who knew Miller in middle school said he was a bigot back then and expressly ended childhood friendships with Latino students over their ethnicity. “I can't be your friend any more because you are Latino,” Jason Islas says he was told by Miller the summer before they began high school. In fact, in an amazing piece of investigative journalism from Univision, they uncovered instance after instance of bigotry, xenophobia, and homophobia from throughout Miller’s time as a student at Santa Monica High School. Because it was simply not that long ago, witnesses and documents have been relatively easy to find.

Students said he ended all relationships with any non-white students that “he used to make fun of the children of Latino and Asian immigrants who did not speak English well.” Not only that, but in his own writings uncovered by Univision, he regularly complained about the rights and privileges of Muslim students, LGBT students, and particularly Latino students — who made up over 30% of his school — the largest school in the district. The very existence of a gay club spooked him. He could not believe that the school invited a Muslim guest speaker.

School Board member Oscar de la Torre shared repeated stories of clashes with the teenage Miller and recalled that the student showed up for a meeting designed to discuss how the school for support black and Latino students. Except Miller showed up to destroy the meeting, de la Torre told Univision Noticias.

“He wanted to sabotage us,” de la Torre said. “He confronted everyone, denying that racism existed. He said that was a thing of the past.”[quote]

a man devoid of cosmopolitan bias

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Joementum posted:

tfw you have the best haplogroups

my dad looks younger than this guy does and he's 75

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

So even in the most charitable take on this thing our super smoothbrain president has apparently lost the ability to tell the difference between a phone call and a face to face conversation. Got it. Thanks Sarah.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Yinlock posted:

part of the reason america loves war with foreigners so much is that they haven't really suffered any consequences from one

jesus fuckin' christ yinlock the canadian school system is a failure

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
If I recall correctly Stephen Miller was calling into right wing radio shows as a teenager.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Joementum posted:

pretty strong evidence that miller took over a baby's mind at some point

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

ex post facho posted:

jesus fuckin' christ yinlock the canadian school system is a failure

show me where i'm wrong

and economically doesn't count because nobody in your country cares about the economy

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

that toupee sucks

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
i can't wait for the spiders to erupt from his swollen skull

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Yinlock posted:

show me where i'm wrong

and economically doesn't count because nobody in your country cares about the economy

wow ur even dumber than i thought

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Yinlock posted:

pretty strong evidence that miller took over a baby's mind at some point

miller is boss baby?

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/892715130089242625

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Intel&Sebastian posted:

So even in the most charitable take on this thing our super smoothbrain president has apparently lost the ability to tell the difference between a phone call and a face to face conversation. Got it. Thanks Sarah.

Trump says stuff, we are the fools who seek order in his words

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VROOM VROOM
Jun 8, 2005

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

If I recall correctly Stephen Miller was calling into right wing radio shows as a teenager.

what do I care about something that happened 40 years ago

• Locked thread