Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
iMessage hasn't been working for me for almost a week, if not longer, most of the time it'll just force things to send as text. I have unlimited texts so that's not the issue, it's that it's annoying that I'm not sure if people are getting my messages or not and also the colors are mismatched.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe
Youtube changed some of its look, and it's just different enough it's going to take some time to forget that it's different.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Pigeons keep making GBS threads on my Porsche.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
It's hard to find a tree sturdy enough to hold my weight so I can poo poo on his Porsche.

Real FWP: I'm almost done with both the World War 1 Day By Day books written by a goon and he hasn't done a third one yet and I don't want to have to find more reading material dammit :arghfist::saddowns:

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
The battery in my roomba now only lasts like 10 minutes so I have to clean up myself like some loving caveman. Or don't and just wait until the new one arrives.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

Malachite_Dragon posted:

It's hard to find a tree sturdy enough to hold my weight so I can poo poo on his Porsche.

He mentioned pigeons, plural. Did y'all arrange a place to meet up or was it just good timing and a sturdy branch?

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

EvenWorseOpinions posted:

Dear annoying coworker who I am stuck with for next ten hours, language does not exist so that you can constantly fill the airwaves with your train of consciousness you are not making conversation it is ok for it to be quiet for ten seconds

E: thank you regular patron for coming in and pulling conversation aggro

Also how do you not get the hint that your conversation isn't interesting when I spent the last thirty minutes giving one word responses any time you wanted validation about how cute that one actress from v for vendetta or whether or not I wished I had the super power to stop time so I could take naps whenever Jesus Christ man

Natalie Portman IS super cute bro

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Activating self-destruct sequence!
Fun Shoe

queserasera posted:

He mentioned pigeons, plural. Did y'all arrange a place to meet up or was it just good timing and a sturdy branch?

Clearly, LITERALLY A BIRD decided to get in on the car making GBS threads action.

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

A vase to face encounter.

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

I accidentally unbookmarked a bunch of fairly fast threads and some point and only noticed now, so I have a bunch of catching up to do.

One of those threads was the Final Fantasy megathread and reading it is making me want to play FF12, but it's not on PC.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
I ordered some DVDs from Amazon on the 26th and they're still shown as "Preparing for Shipment"

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
I have to find my windex wipes in order to clean the sunroof on my new vehicle.

That's a problem I never thought I'd have, but there ya go.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
My car no longer wants to Bluetooth it up with my phone, despite resetting the connection between both multiple times.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
I ordered some DVDs from Amazon on the 26th and they're still shown as "Preparing for Shipment"

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Guy Goodbody posted:

Eagerly awaiting tomorrow's update.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Guy Goodbody posted:

I forgot to delete my old card on Amazon and every order I place defaults to it so today instead of my book arriving I just got a message saying "please fix payment options" :saddowns:

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Fun Shoe

Guy Goodbody posted:

Similar to this, I ordered some pc parts after something broke and they haven't shipped yet. I want them nooooooow.

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe
My girlfriend s out of town until tomorrow, but I think my sandles are sweaty/stinky, but she's got the working sense of smell, not me. I can't even tell if the shoe spray I used on it works, or not.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

A wildfire nearby has chucked a ton of nasty air into the city. I went from feeling fine to sick in about two hours.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Amazon won't let me use only part of my gift card balance to pay for things. I traded in some vidya games to buy a new vidya game, but we've still got credit from a wedding present :mad:

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Inzombiac posted:

A wildfire nearby has chucked a ton of nasty air into the city. I went from feeling fine to sick in about two hours.

Holy poo poo gently caress fire smoke. My city keeps getting inundated with smoke from tons of forest fires, I have asthma, allergies, had pneumonia this year and a chest cold last week. I thought I was going to die. I hid in my basement for three days.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Outrail posted:

Eagerly awaiting tomorrow's update.

They shipped!

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer
Currently house and puppy sitting. Pups are cute but not housebroken and they can't go for walks outside due to needing one last batch of shots. The house isn't quite puppy proof either.

They do have a puppy room with a dog door and they sleep there. I do let them out, leashes on and supervised, but again, not housebroken and I feel half that I'm ripping off the family by not having them out every hour, and ignore them when they barking non-stop from the puppy room.

Backyard isn't prime either due to the hibiscus flowers all over and the sprinkler system and tons of plants not good for them to eat.

I don't feel like I technically did anything. Other than train them how to get down the staircase, which they refused to when I first came over.

Helith
Nov 5, 2009

Basket of Adorables

I'm packing to move house. Holy gently caress it's boring!
I keep finding random areas of dust and grime in areas that I obviously haven't cleaned in 5 years.

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe
I'm developing a sore throat and a big sense of fatigue. Already did the saltwater gurgle, but that did poo poo.

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Fun Shoe

Intoluene posted:

Similar to this, I ordered some pc parts after something broke and they haven't shipped yet. I want them nooooooow.

Update: shipped yesterday but tracking number doesn't work and didn't arrive today. Hopefully they will be here on Monday. :smith:

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe
Pretty sure that big sense of fatigue and a sort throat I mentioned above is either the flu, or at least flu-like symptoms. I've slept most of the day (with some dreams that can only be described as Stress Incarnate), and when I wasn't asleep, I was alternating between a sensation of heat and body aching.

This sucks.

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer
Finally back home and in my own bed! Not that the housesitting one was bad, but I have a lot of fish tanks and sleep with a lot of noise. There, nothing.

That said my FWP was the family got back over 5 hours late. Because their plane had malfunctions and they almost didn't get back to home. So I waited, unsure if I'd have to spend another night when I already took all my poo poo back home.

I did get an extra tip for the wait, even if I was fine without it. :)

FWP: Spent a week working on a new rpg, only to have my friend say she really wasn't into the vampire angle. Well, okay, not Twilight here, it was a Legacy of Kain based rpg, but fine. What does she want to do? A star-crossed lovers one. Ooooookay. Not really in the mood for another one of those. But the last play we did we didn't finish, because we had about a month break due to work and poo poo, and she decided she was done with it, and now wants to spin a 'future sequel' from it, with the very same poo poo we usually do in games she sets up. At this point I'm sick of the same game and wanted to try something new. But all vampires are Twilight to her. So it goes.

Crossovers are off the table. Pretty much any AU is off the table. At this point I tell her to decide what the next game should be about and she whines that she doesn't know. Then don't shoot down every loving idea I have, compromise, work with me!

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

I opened a Roth IRA account with Merrill Edge a few years ago and put in a few thousand bucks but never actually invested in anything. I want to start now but I want to move everything over to Vanguard because from everything I read Vanguard is the poo poo. i'm going through the transfer process but it's telling me I need to get something called a Medallion Signature Guarantee on the paperwork. I go to Bank of America/Merill and they say they do not offer Medallion signatures anymore. What the gently caress.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Working all 3 days of the long weekend.

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe
I don't know if this is a FWP or a AMCISSADO (A Medical Issue I Should See A Doctor About), but goddamit it I'm 95% through whatever brief bout of whatever sickness I had, when I get a rapidly-heading-downward rash of ret dots on my face. Like, what the poo poo. Was whatever bug I got pissed off that my immune system otherwise defeat it, so it's going an alternate route? gently caress if I know!

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

MisterBibs posted:

Pretty sure that big sense of fatigue and a sort throat I mentioned above is either the flu, or at least flu-like symptoms. I've slept most of the day (with some dreams that can only be described as Stress Incarnate), and when I wasn't asleep, I was alternating between a sensation of heat and body aching.

This sucks.

The flu shots don't come quick enough :( I want them now :( :(

KingColliwog
May 15, 2003

Let's go droogs
My new microwave is loving annoying. If I put in a timer the input starts on the left side so if I hit 5 it thinks I want 50 minutes and I have to cancel and then hit 0-5-0-0 to get my five minute timer. Start on the right like every loving timer ever you stupid microwave.

And if that wasn't enough, it's not even consistent! Other settings go from right to left. Stupid microwave

KingColliwog has a new favorite as of 22:44 on Aug 6, 2017

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Fun Shoe

Intoluene posted:

Update: shipped yesterday but tracking number doesn't work and didn't arrive today. Hopefully they will be here on Monday. :smith:

PC parts arrived today but I think the new graphics card is dead on arrival. :smithcloud:

Edit: loving around with BIOS fixed it. These things are deep, dark magic, I swear.

Intoluene has a new favorite as of 10:21 on Aug 7, 2017

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Intoluene posted:

PC parts arrived today but I think the new graphics card is dead on arrival. :smithcloud:

Edit: loving around with BIOS fixed it. These things are deep, dark magic, I swear.

Roller-coaster ride from start to finish.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k
My phone started autocorrecting "this" to THSI for some reason and it's super annoying.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

My working partner will NOT. STOP. FARTING.
This office is tiny and poorly ventilated.

I've talked to him about it and he doesn't care.
My boss is too nice to do anything a out it.

gently caress!

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
get a breast pump and hook it up and stare him in the eyes as it uselessly sucks on your nips

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Inzombiac posted:

My working partner will NOT. STOP. FARTING.
This office is tiny and poorly ventilated.

I've talked to him about it and he doesn't care.
My boss is too nice to do anything a out it.

gently caress!

Bring in some scented candles and one of those times air freshener sprayers.

E:
The plasma center I donate at switched to a new brand of gauze that is more porous and leaves little bits of gauze thread after I remove the gauze pads and self adhering wrap.

MariusLecter has a new favorite as of 04:43 on Aug 8, 2017

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

MariusLecter posted:

Bring in some scented candles and one of those times air freshener sprayers.

I can't. It's a controlled environment :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Inzombiac posted:

I can't. It's a controlled environment :negative:

Cant be, youve got an uncontained methane leak.