Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

zegermans posted:

Ok sure but like maybe yell at the ones with any sort of power currently

Everyone's already yelling at them while lionizing the power-in-waiting. Better to stomp that out now instead of letting it metastasize.

In all honesty, I could give a poo poo about Chelsea, but you'd think the DNC would've given up dynastic politics after 2008 and, well, 2016 happened.

All those loving Jeb jokes, and yet it was the other side of the aisle that tried to perpetuate monarchism.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

radical meme posted:

Wendy Davis was and is a good Democrat who ran a bad campaign for Governor and was targeted by the GOP in her home district and lost her local election for Representative. She had some issues with her back story that came back to haunt her. There's a glass ceiling in Texas for all Democrats. Young Democrats who want to run usually have to do it in a safe Democratic District against politicians that have held the job for many years. Statewide elections are a death blow to Democrats. It's amazing to me that Beto O'Rourke is even trying it.

I never heard any of the actual attacks beyond the mega sexist "abortion barbie" and willful misinterpretation of her Abbott attack ad pointing out his tort hypocrisy as making fun of his injury. Which BTW dude went jogging in a thunderstorm and got hit by a tree it's like the roof falling burglar story but real

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
i thought jared kushner was bad, when did he become good

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

deadgoon posted:

nobody itt ever mentions bill clinton's other children, i wonder why that is

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

deadgoon posted:

too obvious

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

deadgoon posted:

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

* complicit in lies about criminal charges against defendants
* fights against prisoners' transgender rights
* want to fine & jail parents for children's absenteeism
* won't prosecute bank fraud
* won't support single-payer
* handpicked successor by clinton donors

bad dems: YOU HATE HER BECAUSE SHE'S A BLACK WOMAN

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Probably Magic posted:

Everyone's already yelling at them while lionizing the power-in-waiting. Better to stomp that out now instead of letting it metastasize.

This thread and some mentally ill people at TheHill are the only ones that think Chelsea is doing anything.

quote:

In all honesty, I could give a poo poo about Chelsea, but you'd think the DNC would've given up dynastic politics after 2008 and, well, 2016 happened.

All those loving Jeb jokes, and yet it was the other side of the aisle that tried to perpetuate monarchism.

What was the DNC supposed to do, blackball Clinton from running? Like how could the DNC have prevented Clinton from winning the nomination after she announced

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

zegermans posted:

Ok sure but like maybe yell at the ones with any sort of power currently

He's making a point about blind spots, geek

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

deadgoon posted:

people seem to have a hard time deciding on the meaning of "bill" "clinton's" "children", I've noticed

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe
Succ Zone, please take 19 minutes out of your day to watch the Senate Democrats try their best to do a believable Trump impression (or skip to 10:57 for Chuck Schumer)

https://www.c-span.org/video/?432079-1/senate-democrats-unveil-trade-jobs-agenda

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

I lust in my heart for as many dead refugees as possible.

Willa Rogers posted:

If we gave honest charges, gave transgender prisoners rights, didn't jail parents for their children's absenteeism, prosecuted bank fraud, had single payer and weren't hand-picked by Clinton doners, would that end racism? No! Would that end sexism? No!

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Call Me Charlie posted:

Succ Zone, please take 19 minutes out of your day to watch the Senate Democrats try their best to do a believable Trump impression (or skip to 10:57 for Chuck Schumer)

https://www.c-span.org/video/?432079-1/senate-democrats-unveil-trade-jobs-agenda

you can't make me watch a video of the assholes i have to try and get people excited over being their usual: a pile of tremendous fuckups.

Gene Hackman Fan has issued a correction as of 22:38 on Aug 2, 2017

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

you can't make me watch a video of the assholes i have to try and get people excited over being their usual pile of tremendous fuckups.

I hope the United States Senate can recover from your boycott

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

zegermans posted:

I hope the United States Senate can recover from your boycott

nope it was the final straw the whole institution is collapsing as i post

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Jazerus posted:

nope it was the final straw the whole institution is collapsing as i post

:tif:

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
spoiler alert: senate democrats are lame and old and out of touch.

there, i hope i saved people nineteen minutes of douche chills.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

zegermans posted:

This thread and some mentally ill people at TheHill are the only ones that think Chelsea is doing anything.

What was the DNC supposed to do, blackball Clinton from running? Like how could the DNC have prevented Clinton from winning the nomination after she announced

The party actively told people not to run against her. Also the superdelegates are poo poo. They were poo poo in 2008, they've been poo poo for forever. I am a broken record on this. It is my hill I will die on.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Willa Rogers posted:

democrats are basically republicans from yesteryear and that's been the plan for the past 50 years

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

you can't make me watch a video of the assholes i have to try and get people excited over being their usual pile of tremendous fuckups.

what if i told you that chuck uses the term 'american workers first' a bunch while also announcing the desire to form a committee on foreign investment in the us, rework our trade deals with china and give tax credits to companies willing to 'reshore' outsourced jobs?

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

on the plus side it's nice to see the party pushing forward its chosen ones this early so everyone can see how disgustingly poo poo they all are deep down

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Probably Magic posted:

The party actively told people not to run against her. Also the superdelegates are poo poo. They were poo poo in 2008, they've been poo poo for forever. I am a broken record on this. It is my hill I will die on.

is this a toxx? i can count it as one

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

logikv9 posted:

is this a toxx? i can count it as one

What would I be toxxing for, hills?

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Call Me Charlie posted:

what if i told you that chuck uses the term 'american workers first' a bunch while also announcing the desire to form a committee on foreign investment in the us and give tax credits to companies willing to 'reshore' outsourced jobs?

you're not telling me anything i haven't heard already. trust me, i'm on the email lists. if it wasn't for the realization of doing the exact opposite of what the suggested messaging says, i would regret every moment of it.

15/hr, medicare for all, legal weed. it's not like it'd take a while to say it, and it's not like they're in any position to make it happen, so what's the holdup?

i mean, they've lied to us on the stuff they have promised and delivered to us, so what's one more lie?

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Probably Magic posted:

uh chelsea clinton running for anything in 2020 i guess

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Probably Magic posted:

that you will never stop repeating this

lol

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
kid rock will restore regular order and decorum

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
i also strongly take offense to the term "jeb jokes" jeb is not a joke jeb is real and my friend you filthy gently caress

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

logikv9 posted:

uh chelsea clinton running for anything in 2020 i guess

Oh, to be clear, I was talking about Hillary. I don't really think Chelsea will do anything or Hillary, they have enough surrogates that they don't need to do anything and I legit think part of the reason Hillary disappeared for four months was out of the fear Trump would actually be crazy enough to try and jail her, then she figured out he was full of poo poo.

Condiv posted:

that you will never stop repeating this

lol

The day I say, "Superdelegates are good," even sarcastically, ban me.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

logikv9 posted:

i also strongly take offense to the term "jeb jokes" jeb is not a joke jeb is real and my friend you filthy gently caress

Jeb would've been a better president than Hillary.

Maybe.

...probably not.

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

I would be kind of surprised if chelsea ran for anything

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

So you write her a letter
Cause you can't think anything better
You're so proud of yourself
She tears it in two and throws it over her shoulder
Cause she don't want bad luck

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

UHD posted:

I would be kind of surprised if chelsea ran for anything

inshallah

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

i see the resemblance, its in the eye teeth

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i mean, if hillary doesn't end up running for president again (and i've never wished for a moment to come to pass any harder than i've wished for that), there's going to be some effort on the clinton machine's part to push chelsea into a political entrance.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
the clinton machine bill and hillary!??!?!?!

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Al! posted:

the clinton machine bill and hillary!??!?!?!

bill and hill's excellent adventure

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Condiv posted:

bill and hill's excellent adventure

hill and jeb's depressing indenture

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

i mean, if hillary doesn't end up running for president again (and i've never wished for a moment to come to pass any harder than i've wished for that), there's going to be some effort on the clinton machine's part to push chelsea into a political entrance.

probably but i hope she doesn't take it for her own sake as much as the country's

leave her to her family and her dumb twitter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

UHD posted:

probably but i hope she doesn't take it for her own sake as much as the country's

leave her to her family and her dumb twitter

as much as an rear end in a top hat hillary was to maddy over a loving dollar, how do you think she's going treat her own flesh and blood?

• Locked thread