Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

there must always be a baloogan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

slave to my cravings posted:

zuck is gonna win the dem nomination because there will literally be no one good at all running against him. it'll be like trump and the GOP.

trump will beat zuck handily in the general.

trump!

zuck controls facebook and there was a loving mountain of pro-trump / anti hillary fake news stuff floating around before the election so lol if you think zuck controlling one of the biggest media platforms in the world isn't a massive advantage for him against anyone including trump

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

:lol:

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

That DICK! posted:

there must always be a baloogan

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

Gringostar posted:

zuck controls facebook and there was a loving mountain of pro-trump / anti hillary fake news stuff floating around before the election so lol if you think zuck controlling one of the biggest media platforms in the world isn't a massive advantage for him against anyone including trump

trump will choke slam him on stage in 2020 and win his second term

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WWW90BWNi8

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

Al! posted:

this fuckin eclipse my dude. im actually getting the day off of work because they're treating it like a snow day because of the traffic hazard

oh fair enough, I'm definitely working from home that day

though it's probably going to gently caress up traffic on more than just the day in question

I'm kind of forgetting how insane that's going to be

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.
Miller is going to be gone within a month or two.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://twitter.com/Ukraine/status/892864248799428609

:wow:

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

is the eclipse tomorrow?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

LGD posted:

oh fair enough, I'm definitely working from home that day

I'm kind of forgetting how insane that's going to be

apparently the wildfire fighters are super afraid that a wildfire is going to burn through some camps they don't know about and roast ppl alive during the eclipse.

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

LGD posted:

why would you need connections when you can just go to the weed store? :v:

in all seriousness I'd imagine most of the people in here are also in their 30's and don't actually indulge all that much

I hope you can find someone with a hookup though (or live close enough to a state where it's legal recreationally that you can drive)

I live in Wisconsin, and Scott Walker would never let us have any fun. I do live in Madison, and it is decriminalized here, but mostly I don't have any hook ups.

I guess thinking about it I might know someone. I should ask her tomorrow at work.

The main reason I stopped though was I couldn't afford to spend the amount I smoked back when I did smoke. And then my connections dried up. I know plenty of people who do smoke, but I'm sort of their boss and I don't think it'd be really good form to ask them.

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Ramadu posted:

is the eclipse tomorrow?

21st or somethin

dont ask me, im taking the train to see it, but i forgot when??

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

Epic High Five posted:

tunnel snakes rule

that's us

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

gen. james "euthanized dog" mattis

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

I did a thing posted:

Miller is Legion

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

i like this 21st century style of warfare

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

"choo choo!! yay" -the train im gonna take to portland (from an anonymous source, so, grain of salt)

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Nothing says stuck up cosmopolitan like agreeing with "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to be free".

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

Ekster posted:

the one way to win my 2020 vote

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

Al! posted:

apparently the wildfire fighters are super afraid that a wildfire is going to burn through some camps they don't know about and roast ppl alive during the eclipse.

Whats this?

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/892869388944146433

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Ekster posted:

trump talks a big game but he's a massive loving pussy that can't even fire his actual staff in person

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

Ramadu posted:

is the eclipse tomorrow?

August 21st

it's a shitshow though

like I was driving to central Oregon a few months ago and the reservation radio station was warning people to treat it like a natural disaster and stock up on food and water because every hotel room in the state is booked and people are selling camping spots in fields for several hundred dollars a pop

random towns in the path of the eclipse are going to have like literally 100x their normal population in the area

e:

Al! posted:

honestly I'd be surprised if something like that didn't happen

LGD has issued a correction as of 00:39 on Aug 3, 2017

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Ekster posted:

i like this 21st century style of warfare

the next nuke will likely be declared publicly via tweet

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

LGD posted:

August 21st

it's a shitshow though

like I was driving to central Oregon a few months ago and the reservation radio station was warning people to treat it like a natural disaster and stock up on food and water because every hotel room in the state is booked and people are selling camping spots in fields for several hundred dollars a pop

random towns in the path of the eclipse are going to have like literally 100x their normal population in the area

The people that can afford that should just head on down to South America since there'll be a few down there in the coming decade of TRUMP

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
https://twitter.com/gopdebatebot/status/892891454829322240

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

woot gonna ruin your somethin but pad yr tax revenue

take THAT, oregon!!! *observes aggressively, cleans up zero trash, farts*

D O R K Y
Sep 1, 2001

wow russia got ratio'ed

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

I'm suddenly finding myself much more empathetic to the Ukraine now that I know they're actually Butters

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Nothing says stuck up cosmopolitan like agreeing with "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to be free".

out here in the country we believe in jesus and the bible. for example the passage "altruism permits no concept of a self-respecting, self-supporting man—a man who supports his own life by his own effort and neither sacrifices himself nor others…it permits no concept of benevolent co-existence among men…it permits no concept of justice"

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
man my friends are getting married in charleston like a day before the eclipse and boy were plane tickets expensive. i guess its ending right at charleston.

like, guys, unless this is eclipse themed wedding time do it a week later please

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Gringostar posted:

trump talks a big game but he's a massive loving pussy that can't even fire his actual staff in person

He's also a fat decrepit gently caress whose getting fatter and weaker everyday in his ultra high stress job, so he'll need Pence to give Zuck a swirley. But I'll also settle for a Zuck/Kush slapfight

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k

juche avocado posted:

"choo choo!! yay" -the train im gonna take to portland (from an anonymous source, so, grain of salt)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpj4fhQs86Y ?????

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Main Paineframe posted:

we've been able to bomb nations into rubble since 1944, it's not very good at winning wars (though that hasn't stopped a half-century of bomber fetishists from declaring that next time it'll work). i'm talking more about dubious or fictional capabilities, like ABM systems or BVR combat, and the kinds of people who think that a war with North Korea means US bombers precision-striking each and every North Korean artillery piece all at once in a massive coordinated strike prepared using perfect satellite intel

yikes I never realized

I'm glad I don't know or talk to any of these people

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i don't give a poo poo about the sun and the moon doing some bullshit

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

I did a thing posted:

nah, they'll just throw him back into the dungeon and keep him off TV for a few months again until President Smoothbrain forgets how repulsive he is and puts him on air again

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

The Nastier Nate posted:

He's also a fat decrepit gently caress whose getting fatter and weaker everyday in his ultra high stress job, so he'll need Pence to give Zuck a swirley. But I'll also settle for a Zuck/Kush slapfight

zuck the cuck vs grand dragon miller

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

well generally rangers and firefighters know where people are camping or are likely to camp so they can get out and direct the course of the fire away from them, but there are supposedly a million people coming into the state to camp out for the eclipse so theres no way to keep track and they could end up directing the fire right at a camp of people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
hahaha that reminds me I saw someone actually play The Voraxx yesterday and drop spikeridge steeds on him and I was very impressed and entertained.

Edit: Hey this ain't the hearthstone thread

• Locked thread