Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
zuck has enough money to run multiple small countries, just food for thought

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

lmao he's actually gonna loving run

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Concerned Citizen posted:

Time for bad dem consultants to start milking the Zuck campaign cash cow.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Also lol at hiring Dread Abuela's staff, it's like hiring a Cleveland Browns coach since you believe stellar record will help the team make it to the Super Bowl.

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

etalian posted:

Also lol at hiring Dread Abuela's staff, it's like hiring a Cleveland Browns coach since you believe stellar record will help the team make it to the Super Bowl.

benenson has been coasting on his obama win for ages. if i were a pollster i would look at zuck and see a giant money bag. the guy could drop a billion on a primary campaign and not even blink

FuriousxGeorge
Aug 8, 2007

We've been the best team all year.

They're just finding out.

etalian posted:

Heh, not the best choice of metaphors. Bill Belichick was a Cleveland Browns head coach.

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

FuriousxGeorge posted:

Heh, not the best choice of metaphors. Bill Belichick was a Cleveland Browns head coach.

oh my god zuck is going to win

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

FuriousxGeorge posted:

wasn't he the coach of the the browns that became the ravens?

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
give me a oculus rift, zuck

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Some advice: Get your resume in early. Gonna be a whole lot of flies with that much poo poo for the taking.

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

Vox Nihili posted:

Some advice: Get your resume in early. Gonna be a whole lot of flies with that much poo poo for the taking.

i've already had the experience of working for a candidate i hated because i needed the money, and i will never repeat it.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

i've already had the experience of working for a candidate i hated because i needed the money, and i will never repeat it.

i think your problem was that you were trying instead of just getting high and sabotaging the campaign

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Vox Nihili posted:

i have no consulting experience, but on the other hand I havent lost to trump

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
If you don't hate your job it's not really work and if youre not working then you're barely even American.

ZUCK *dialup modem sounds*

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

got any sevens posted:

i have no consulting experience, but on the other hand I havent lost to trump

You're overqualified & will likely demand ✓6 figgies✓, hard pass.

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Vox Nihili posted:

If you don't hate your job it's not really work and if youre not working then you're barely even American.

ZUCK *dialup modem sounds*

it looks like you have slow internet, why don't you try Facebook Drone Internet*??? *facebook account with a fully-completed profile required

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Lastgirl posted:

zuck has enough money to run multiple small countries, just food for thought

what really gets me is: going by a meritocratic model, zuck must be one of the most important people alive. like if he died, humanity would be permanently hurt by that loss, on a scale similar to the loss of nearly a billion humans. or at least his valuation in a meritocracy would suggest that

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
Also dunno if this was posted but CHUCK

https://twitter.com/SenSchumer/status/892775305718497282

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

TRUMP paid his IT guy 90 million dollars. Grift Zuck if you can.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Nonsense posted:

why did he pay barron??

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

logikv9 posted:

why did he pay barron??

tax deduction for business expenses.

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

:lol: holy gently caress this is bad.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

make america better again

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
+ And more

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Nonsense posted:

assange?
or the guy behind maga bots?

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Al! posted:

+ And more

:yeah:

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Al! posted:

+ And more

Check it out on their website.

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Which goon is going to indirectly sabotage his campaign?

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

a right wing group in europe posted this horrifying image of women in burqas being shipped in via bus

terrifying!

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

gently caress you zuckerberg

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
Also those steps actually would help trade issues that impact workers and are a move away from pure Neoliberalism. Not a huge sea change or anything, but a change in direction. Baby steps.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Condiv posted:

a right wing group in europe posted this horrifying image of women in burqas being shipped in via bus

terrifying!

it's actually just bus seats. a right wing group saw bus seats and freaked out

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
You guys are idiots if you think Zuck is gonna run in the democratic primary. He's gonna go straight into general election mode and run directly against trump. All these pro-business types saw Macron and thought "that's what we need. A radical centrist third party." EN MARCHE!

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

UHD posted:

wtf lol

well this is a story all about how
i need a dollar from maddi like right the gently caress now

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

GalacticAcid posted:

You guys are idiots if you think Zuck is gonna run in the democratic primary. He's gonna go straight into general election mode and run directly against trump. All these pro-business types saw Macron and thought "that's what we need. A radical centrist third party." EN MARCHE!

no

no no

nonononononono

you shut the gently caress up no he's not

no

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Condiv posted:

terrifying!

Dark Helmet, we meet again

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
you have to vote zuck or your facebook account will suddenly start "liking" all your ex's photos

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

GalacticAcid posted:

been saying this for months now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rastor
Jun 2, 2001

Rand alPaul posted:

:lol: holy gently caress this is bad.

I dunno, I actually agree with reducing outsourcing and with taxing companies

• Locked thread