Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

chillaroo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
i'm consistently impressed with the kill six billion demons thread, where they discuss possibly the best webcomic currently in production by taking turns to point out what they see on the page and make dungeons and dragons references

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
frogs

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn
zelda is my favorite character from dungeons and dragons. so good at swinging that sword, and skilled at playing the pan flute

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
https://twitter.com/Joe_Hunter/status/892800671753306112

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

the old ceremony posted:

i'm consistently impressed with the kill six billion demons thread, where they discuss possibly the best webcomic currently in production by taking turns to point out what they see on the page and make dungeons and dragons references

at least they're not calling people names based on boobs anymore

so there's that i guess

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

the old ceremony posted:

i was reading that comic but my computer had a meltdown and i lost my bookmark and i cant get over the ennui to figure out where i was

but it was a really good comic yeah

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/ADanishMan/status/892269450556317697

:thunk:

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
I think feet are shoes.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

I am INTP so uh that doesn't really match.

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
*stands up and shakes manacles* "I am the INTP!"

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcjG2fK7kNk

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
i require someone to murder me intensely and hopefully homoerotically

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Hollismason posted:

myers briggs is stupid hth

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

ArfJason posted:

i require someone to murder me intensely and hopefully homoerotically

This is a trap don't fall for it

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

im infp :D

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Hollismason posted:

i think i was intj, but it's been forever since i did the test.

:stonk: intj is so terrible

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

:argh:

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Waiting for Randlers response

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Condiv posted:

i think i was intj, but it's been forever since i did the test.

:stonk: intj is so terrible

stone cold posted:

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
whats your myers briggs stone cold

Bueno Papi
May 10, 2009

exmarx posted:

autism

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

stone cold posted:

:yeah:

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Hollismason posted:

Oh god I hope not she's like 118 and I'm queer

You use that word? I hate it. I'm glad LGBTQ hasn't really caught on. It's sounds like a 1920's author describing an eccentric fellow who is weird.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I identify as a wee bit lavender.

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

the old ceremony posted:

yeah the vet industry in general has sky-high suicide rates, when i told my friend i was going to be a vet nurse she blurted out "I KNEW SOMEONE WHO WAS A VET NURSE AND SHE KILLED HERSELF!!! but you'll be great at it"

i'm aiming to be an ecologist first and a vet nurse only in emergencies but ecologists will probably overtake them in the suicide polls soon

i trained to be an ecologist and now i'm an upper mid-level bureaucrat. make of that what you will

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

i trained to be an ecologist and now i'm an upper mid-level bureaucrat. make of that what you will
trash

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

Furnaceface posted:

Nah if that was the case pharmacists, doctors and nurses would be way higher on the list as well.

pharmacist are in the top ten and doctors are in the top five. make of that what you will

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

exmarx posted:

idr, did it in high school a bajillion years ago

im pretty sure it started with e though

anyways it's basically astrology for nerds

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

i earn more than i would have and my work means nothing instead of meaning crippling defeat as the world dies

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Volkerball posted:

I identify as a wee bit lavender.

can you not

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

pharmacist are in the top ten and doctors are in the top five. make of that what you will

Well arent you just a ray of loving sunshine.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

stone cold posted:

can you not

I still haven't listened to that video you sent me yet. I'll do it some time at work, but I've been listening to the hardcore history on wwi podcast lately. It's long af.

Edit: linkin park concert video for the unawares

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Volkerball posted:

I still haven't listened to that video you sent me yet. I'll do it some time at work, but I've been listening to the hardcore history on wwi podcast lately. It's long af.

:3:

my favorite part about it is that it's footage from all different concerts and performances

i think the uhhh idk the word.....poster....I guess...has some from some of their other albums too, you should check it out

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

the old ceremony posted:

to be fair this current arc has an actual dnd reference. every other arc has dnd references in the sense that both are heavily inspired by the Vedic texts

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

stone cold posted:

:3:

my favorite part about it is that it's footage from all different concerts and performances

i think the uhhh idk the word.....poster....I guess...has some from some of their other albums too, you should check it out

I've never seen or heard any of their live stuff, so I'm actually pretty interested in it. And channel I think?

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

Volkerball posted:

Edit: linkin park concert video for the unawares

hardcore history is poo poo and he just basically reads 'the guns of august' to you

read "the proud tower" and "the guns of august" yourself, barbara tuchman is a treat to read and you don't have to deal with low gravely nerd voice trying to invoke a serious and somber mood

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

to be fair this current arc has an actual dnd reference. every other arc has dnd references in the sense that both are heavily inspired by the Vedic texts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I don't mind his dumb narration. But he pulls from a bunch of different sources and usually gives me enough info to do more research on a subject I find interesting.

• Locked thread