Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Abyssal Squid posted:

You managed to shoehorn racism into a cartoon about Trump's relationship with another white guy, I'm impressed (enough to consider this for a Gay Abortion).

It's not even the right kind of racism. Sessions hates black people more than Mexicans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

I can't tell if this is good insane or just regular insane

I
LIE!
TWEET!

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

Abyssal Squid posted:

A workable metaphor, except for treating Trump like a hapless victim rather than a poo poo-eating moron. If all three of them were lion tamers, screaming at the others to "eat these goddamn chickens already" and covered in cuts and bruises, that'd be the ticket!

I don't think it portrays him as a victim. He's the ringmaster, the person that is supposed to be leading the circus. Instead of leading he's standing around doing nothing while chaos unfolds.

Abyssal Squid
Jul 24, 2003

Internet Kraken posted:

I don't think it portrays him as a victim. He's the ringmaster, the person that is supposed to be leading the circus. Instead of leading he's standing around doing nothing while chaos unfolds.

"He's doing his best, darnit! Poor innocent Trump :("

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Previous picture: Trump filling the swamp with toxic sludge.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Abyssal Squid posted:

Shoulda drained that swamp, Donnie, not filled it.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Abyssal Squid posted:

People poo poo on swamps and deserts and stuff like they SHOULD be a place that is hospitable to human life but that's just just our entitled self-importance talking. Trump should be eaten by that alligator. A good cartoon.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

https://grrrgraphics.wordpress.com/2017/01/20/the-swearing-in-ceremony/ from Xander's profile.

Specifically:

A Real Shithead posted:

If CNN did real journalism they would have investigated Obama’s fake birth certificate and stolen social security number. They would have investigated Benghazi. Obama had Gaddafi murdered and then he and Hillary helped create ISIS. They would have questioned Sandy Hook and ‘Fast and Furious.’
Also, :lol: at Garrison thinking he's anywhere close to being a normie.

Pants Donkey fucked around with this message at 01:47 on Aug 3, 2017

Tobermory
Mar 31, 2011

Pants Donkey posted:

https://grrrgraphics.wordpress.com/2017/01/20/the-swearing-in-ceremony/ from Xander's profile.

Specifically:

Also, :lol: at Garrison thinking he's anywhere close to being a normie.

Not the only time:

Ben Garrison is an rear end in a top hat posted:

He presided over several false flags designed to bring about gun confiscation. “Fast and Furious,” resulted in the death of an American border agent. Sandy Hook was very suspicious. Obama wants to take guns from what he called ‘bitter clingers.‘ He prohibited seniors on social security from buying guns.

Ben Garrison is an rear end in a top hat posted:

The globalist elite want to divide us. They use race as a means to bring about more hate, and thus they can usher in more control for themselves. Hillary (backed by Soros) is ready to take over the fishing Obama has been doing. She will try even harder to reel in gun control and make sure even more federalization happens. She and Soros will try new false flag lures in their tackle box to attract more tyranny.

Mermaid Autopsy
Jun 9, 2001

All of the Zyklon Ben edits were because /pol/ saw that he was clearly a closet far right nationalist who only admitted it when the climate became more hospitable for him to do so; they got him in touch with his truest self

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.
Yeesh, I'm sorry I asked. What a cesspit of a mind the man has.

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
Looks like that McCain comic got Garrison a 3-day probation from Facebook:

https://twitter.com/NoahCRothman/status/892924678175682560

Also, dunno if this is new or not, but here ya go:

https://twitter.com/StefanMolyneux/status/892820149182574592

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

I honestly think that in terms of opinions, Garrison and Branco are the worst of the cartoonists featured in this thread. Other "luminaries" like Ramirez, Lester and Payne are shitheads in their own ways, but Branco and Garrison in particular just seem mired in constant hatred. I'd almost be inclined to feel sorry for them if they weren't so reprehensible.

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

I'm good... I Haven't slept for a solid 83 hours, but yeah... I'm good...

Lipstick Apathy

DaveWoo posted:

Looks like that McCain comic got Garrison a 3-day probation from Facebook:

https://twitter.com/NoahCRothman/status/892924678175682560

Also, dunno if this is new or not, but here ya go:

https://twitter.com/StefanMolyneux/status/892820149182574592

I KNEW that had to have been a drat commission for him. It was just a bit out of left field and no dashing trump to draw

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

m-michelle obama is a trans woman? is that a thing? that can't be a thing, right?

If I was Obama I would have had Garrison strangled with his own guts then shove the original sketch up his rear end.

One of the many reasons why I don't hold a public office I guess.

Chump Farts
May 9, 2009

There is no Coordinator but Narduzzi, and Shilique is his Prophet.
As he finished the first triangle on Soros' cuff link, his hand quivered as he went to draw the other half. He paused. No, he thought, the cucks aren't ready yet.

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee

Chump Farts posted:

As he finished the first triangle on Soros' cuff link, his hand quivered as he went to draw the other half. He paused. No, he thought, the cucks aren't ready yet.

If you look closer than it deserves, that's probably the Illuminati pyramid.

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

:australia:

Pope:

Liberal MP Warren Entsch is part of the push to hold a vote for same sex marriage, calls out his colleagues for "ratcheting up the bullshit" over the push without having "the balls to actually put their names to it".

Rowe:

Chump Farts
May 9, 2009

There is no Coordinator but Narduzzi, and Shilique is his Prophet.

LordSloth posted:

If you look closer than it deserves, that's probably the Illuminati pyramid.

It is, but you know he wanted to draw the star of david so bad.

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee

I'm holding out for Danaë. "However, Zeus, the king of the gods, desired her, and came to her in the form of golden rain."

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

No matter what you believe, I don't believe in you.

Obama sure was terrible at seizing all the guns.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Pakled posted:

This one's a doozy.

George Takei, respected gay icon and beloved celebrity, vs William Shatner, worldwide joke. Way to pick your heroes, Garrison.

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator
That the Obamas (especially Michelle) still maintain their calm and clean persona even after some of the most vindictive and unfair attacks is really a testament to their emotional control. I'm racist, so I assume that that's because "loud angry black people" can never hold public office?

Does there even exist a strong enough informational infrastructure for the left to unleash as much vitriol to Trump? The presence of conservative media far outstrips liberal (leftist?) media in the USA, I believe.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

What a smooth transition from constantly defending Trump to advocating a military coup of his administration.

toanoradian posted:

That the Obamas (especially Michelle) still maintain their calm and clean persona even after some of the most vindictive and unfair attacks is really a testament to their emotional control. I'm racist, so I assume that that's because "loud angry black people" can never hold public office?

Does there even exist a strong enough informational infrastructure for the left to unleash as much vitriol to Trump? The presence of conservative media far outstrips liberal (leftist?) media in the USA, I believe.

I don't think it's a matter of infrastructure as much as it is will. The left is generally not fueled by hate and spite in the same way the American right is.

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

Garrison drawing anti-LGBT comics featuring homoerotic drawings of the people he agrees with :allears:

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

I hope he loses so much money that he has to draw fursonas for a living.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Horrible Lurkbeast posted:

I hope he loses so much money that he has to draw fursonas for a living.

Naw, there's already enough right wing nutbags for furries to draw on. Like Naylor.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Violence has its own economy, therefore be thoughtful and precise in your investment

Women against equality always elicits a strange combination of emotions that I'm not sure how to describe, but there's probably one of those very precise German words for.

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Klaus88 posted:

Women against equality always elicits a strange combination of emotions that I'm not sure how to describe, but there's probably one of those very precise German words for.

I'm surprised Klaus88 doesn't know what that word is.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

I legit feel like I'm missing a shitload of interesting combi words by not knowing German.
And Kafka.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I legit feel like I'm missing a shitload of interesting combi words by not knowing German.
And Kafka.

If English and French hadn't become so boring and rigid we could be coming up with Shakespearean new combination words all the time. Instead whenever one arises out of necessity you have your Dennis Learys doing 10 minute bits about how angry they are the word exists.

"NEW THING? WHAT'S WRONG WITH OLD THING?" *smokes in cheap leather jacket*

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!
Mallard should be euthanized. AGC.

Polyseme
Sep 6, 2009

GROUCH DIVISION

And Kafka.

Nah, we do the same thing all the time. Sometimes it's words like "frenemy", sometimes it's words like "cultural marxism". We just don't call the second one a single word. Or a thing that makes sense.

fe: I should have just used "combi word".

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator
Portmanteaus.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

I specifically named Kafka because I've been given to understand that he utilized that word stacking thing constantly.

Renaissance Spam
Jun 5, 2010

Can it wait a for a bit? I'm in the middle of some *gyrations*

Goddamnit Tinsley, for a split second there I thought you were going to say something good, like how Rescue Dogs are important or even just all dogs deserve a home.

Instead you're gonna make this about how people don't appreciate your old drunken rear end.

Angry Salami
Jul 27, 2013

Don't trust the skull.

Pakled posted:

This one's a doozy.

Anyone who dislikes tribbles/transgender people is a disguised Klingon spy intent on poisoning our civilization. A No Tribble At All Cartoon.

Plek
Jul 30, 2009

Klaus88 posted:

Her boss is a guy if that's where you are coming from. I think the comic is trying to pull the 'men like to tell women how they feel' thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

You know what I think of when I think "Star Trek villainy"? Tribbles.

• Locked thread