Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
yeah they seem good but trade policies alone aren't going to do it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

it's bad because, as every single reply to that thread points out, that's all the same poo poo trump campaigned on doing, and cuck schumer isn't going to bring back your factory jobs either

Rastor
Jun 2, 2001

the bitcoin of weed posted:

it's bad because, as every single reply to that thread points out, that's all the same poo poo trump campaigned on doing, and cuck schumer isn't going to bring back your factory jobs either

the twitter thread also calls on Schumer to stop obstructing President Trump, which is very lol

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

twitter is not good

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

got any sevens posted:

you forgot the pancakes

She should have had CPS called for making those pancakes.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Raskolnikov38 posted:

yeah they seem good but trade policies alone aren't going to do it

the fact we can say that much is more than I would have expected at this point, assuming chucky isn't spearheading a trade war with China

now if you'll excuse me I need to vomit

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

GalacticAcid posted:

You guys are idiots if you think Zuck is gonna run in the democratic primary. He's gonna go straight into general election mode and run directly against trump. All these pro-business types saw Macron and thought "that's what we need. A radical centrist third party." EN MARCHE!

Benenson would never work for an independent candidate.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
En Marche!

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

https://twitter.com/SallyAlbright/status/892896907441442816

i reeeeaaallllyyy hope this is true

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Obama's greatest sin was not forcing Hillary to bend the knee a month earlier then she did if she wanted an administration job, because god does she and all her followers need as much humiliation as possible.

Agnosticnixie
Jan 6, 2015

I can't wait to see how bad it goes considering what her going nuclear on Obama looked like.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
Hillary Clinton should have been HHS so sebelius could stay in Kentucky and Clinton couldn't touch foreign policy, which she is terrible on

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Agnosticnixie posted:

I can't wait to see how bad it goes considering what her going nuclear on Obama looked like.

do it hilldawg, burn all your bridges and take your followers with you

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

GalacticAcid posted:

Hillary Clinton should have been HHS so sebelius could stay in Kentucky and Clinton couldn't touch foreign policy, which she is terrible on

Sebelius was from Kansas, but yeah, agreed.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

if franky can hold on for like a decade more he can make sure that the cardinal eligible to vote in a papal election are almost exclusively his own appointees which will be good

hes real close to a majority anyway thanks to the ages of the average cardinal and the 80yo cap on voting age

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

whoops wrong thread

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

its a good thing bernie sanders will not allow nuclear power in his administration

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Squizzle posted:

whoops wrong thread

You mean you weren't talking about Bernie and his effort to take over the party?

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

Not cool enough for the Spider-man club.

Squizzle posted:

if franky can hold on for like a decade more he can make sure that the cardinal eligible to vote in a papal election are almost exclusively his own appointees which will be good

hes real close to a majority anyway thanks to the ages of the average cardinal and the 80yo cap on voting age

Wait is there a Vatican politics thread I dont know about?

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

anime was right posted:

its a good thing bernie sanders will not allow nuclear power in his administration

speaking of nuclear, iran says that the sanctions violates the nuclear deal and whoops there goes another piece of literally anything obama has ever done

dems are idiots and bernie was right again

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Terror Sweat posted:

speaking of nuclear, iran says that the sanctions violates the nuclear deal and whoops there goes another piece of literally anything obama has ever done

BTW, what has the Dem take been about Trump agreeing to Russian/Iran sanctions?

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Tardcore posted:

Wait is there a Vatican politics thread I dont know about?

comes up from time to time in trump thread

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Terror Sweat posted:

literally every dem voted for this bill. the only ones that voted against were republicans and Bernie

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE
https://twitter.com/neeratanden/status/892951648452128768

Corncob is alt-left hate speech. Denounce it right now!

Agnosticnixie
Jan 6, 2015

the bitcoin of weed posted:

literally every dem voted for this bill. the only ones that voted against were republicans and Bernie

3 Nays in the house and 2 in the senate, total. As usual the US congress is bipartisan about the need to starve poor foreigners.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Scent of Worf posted:

Bernie Sanders, @dril, and White Supremacists: An Explainer

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

i'd like to report hillary for primary salt

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Why is there a blurry picture of Jack Nicholson as that Twitter profile?

That’s Dril. He’s a symbol associated with white supremacy.

Wait. Really? White supremacy?

That’s right.

Please explain.

Here’s the short version: @dril is a twitter account who began his internet life as an innocent meme enjoyed by teenagers and pop stars alike.

But in recent months, dril’s been almost entirely co-opted by the white supremacists who call themselves the “alt-left.” They’ve decided to take back dril by retweeting them sarcastically at Kamala Harris and other symbols of anti-semitism and white supremacy.

“We basically mixed Dril in with Nazi propaganda, etc. We built that association,” one prominent white supremacist told the Daily Beast.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Probably Magic posted:

Why is there a blurry picture of Jack Nicholson as that Twitter profile?

That’s Dril. He’s a symbol associated with white supremacy.

Wait. Really? White supremacy?

That’s right.

Please explain.

Here’s the short version: @dril is a twitter account who began his internet life as an innocent meme enjoyed by teenagers and pop stars alike.

But in recent months, dril’s been almost entirely co-opted by the white supremacists who call themselves the “alt-left.” They’ve decided to take back dril by retweeting them sarcastically at Kamala Harris and other symbols of anti-semitism and white supremacy.

“We basically mixed Dril in with Nazi propaganda, etc. We built that association,” one prominent white supremacist told the Daily Beast.

Source your quotes

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

MizPiz posted:

Source your quotes

https://www.hillaryclinton.com/feed/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/

Still one of my most favorite things from last year.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

hahaha yes viciously attacking the most popular politician in the country when three quarters the country wouldn't spit on you if you were on fire? tactically wise

Agnosticnixie
Jan 6, 2015

MizPiz posted:

BTW, what has the Dem take been about Trump agreeing to Russian/Iran sanctions?

He's not sufficiently enthusiastic about it and therefore a traitor. I'm sure wrapping themselves in the flag even more will not backfire horribly

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

Scent of Worf posted:

https://twitter.com/neeratanden/status/892958050520375296

You can't criticize a politician when there is no election going on (who may be a 'hopeful' for a future election)
Even if people say that the politician should run. You should only criticize after they start running.

What an argument.
:smithicide:

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
:lol: at people upset about corn cobs.

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

https://twitter.com/dril/status/873264183281889281?lang=en

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
I'm not owned! I'm not owned!

Unlike Hillary's slaves, which she owned

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

GalacticAcid posted:

I'm not owned! I'm not owned!

Unlike Hillary's slaves, which she owned were on loan to her from the Arkansas department of corrections

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Scooplet for a manlet

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Probably Magic posted:

Sebelius was from Kansas, but yeah, agreed.

Same thing they're both mistakes full of reactionaries

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

I went nuclear in factorio

• Locked thread