Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
Goodnight, internet. Tonight I prayed and asked suburban white Jesus for a few serious lols tomorrow morning

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zenguitarman
Apr 6, 2009

Come on, lemme see ya shake your tail feather

"Well see he was actually talking about a different time where they also said something completely different"

Should've just said he was joking, that seems to work

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

Goodnight, internet. Tonight I prayed and asked suburban white Jesus for a few serious lols tomorrow morning
Let me bring you a coffee to start the day
https://twitter.com/BillDixonish/status/892909444471808002

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

:eyepop:

Hahaha and here I thought he wasn't gonna come through with a lol tweet today

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

guys, im starting to become fatigued. and losing my sanity. its just, how can i live in this world where donnie "jabba chin" is president???

Like, we can't ever erase this from our shared history. And i cant escape this truth, no matter where I go in the world. I feel like im stuck in salvia trip or in that movie Room 1408

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

MC Hawking posted:

So, has anyone reputable done an over/under wargame thinkpiece over what would happen if Donnie drops a fat load on Pyongyang?

A 100.000 dead South Koreans in the first hour of conflict, from NK shelling Seoul.

I ... don't think that's a lol.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Aint got an english link, but appearantly the mooch will tell us his experience with a media event on friday. It will be the grand crescendo for this weeks concert of the flight of the trumple bird, i cant wait.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

but I thought no one cared about Friendster anymore so why

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

KoRMaK posted:

guys, im starting to become fatigued. and losing my sanity. its just, how can i live in this world where donnie "jabba chin" is president???

Like, we can't ever erase this from our shared history. And i cant escape this truth, no matter where I go in the world. I feel like im stuck in salvia trip or in that movie Room 1408

Stop caring about politics. You're brain is broken if you are serious posting this just lol.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Snatch Duster posted:

Stop caring about politics. You're brain is broken if you are serious posting this just lol.

maga

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Surely this week he'll get impeached. SURELY!

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Snatch Duster posted:

Surely this week he'll get impeached. SURELY!

he is? what are you talking about? im saying maga.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
god i hope not

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Ah posters in this thread have such short attentions spans that they forgot about all the Toxx's for trumps impeachment mere months ago.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

holy gently caress youre obsessed with toxx poo poo like its the only way you get a boner

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

Snatch Duster posted:

Ah posters in this thread have such short attentions spans that they forgot about all the Toxx's for trumps impeachment mere months ago.

Who cares? We

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

FuhrerHat posted:

holy gently caress youre obsessed with toxx poo poo like its the only way you get a boner

Will you Toxx for that?

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Snatch Duster posted:

Will you Toxx for that?

nice try into making me look @ ur dick, very sneaky B)

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

Snatch Duster posted:

Will you Toxx for that?

Mods? MODS!

Flarpy
Aug 13, 2016

Three Olives posted:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/02/politics/kfile-sam-clovis-blog-posts/index.html

Good news, Trump's nominee to be the department of agriculture's chief scientist, who in not a scientist in any sense of the imagination is also a deranged loon.

Oh COME ON, that is obviously Sergei Kislyak

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

Snatch Duster posted:

Will you Toxx for that?

Suck my drat balls, go troll somewhere else

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Snatch Duster posted:

Dunno what you're talking about I guess I didn't see that :shrug:? Anyhow, maga.

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

Flarpy posted:

Oh COME ON, that is obviously Sergei Kislyak

Say hello to Igor Dimitrislav.

He was the wheelman when taking the Trumps to and from their Russian contacts.

...or that might just be Mark Mangino. Who knows?

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

SniperWoreConverse posted:

woa so this why he only wanted eye level shots on that one crap movie?

obviously

for someone so thin-skinned he surely has nice goiter

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Snatch Duster posted:

Nobody gives a poo poo moron, also who told you you could stop sucking

If trumps impeached tomorrow I will be super super sad. There's so much more retarded bullshit, pathetic and hilarious screeds, and incompetent treachery that needs to happen first, that would literally be a tragedy

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
In that pic his ears nose and mouth seriously look like they get too little bloodflow

also I imagine him just having yards of loose leathery skin now, just flopping off wherever. Real reason the suits are tailored so big. Stuffs his flaps in the inner pockets & seams

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
trump getting impeached will be like the mooch dying on the way back to his home planet, sacrificing huge quantities of future lols for short term gain

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Play posted:

If trumps impeached tomorrow I will be super super sad. There's so much more retarded bullshit, pathetic and hilarious screeds, and incompetent treachery that needs to happen first, that would literally be a tragedy

Don't discount the comedy potential of an impeachment or resignation. Best case scenario is he gets kicked out of office, but doesn't go to jail, so he can keep tweeting. The lols won't stop until Trump is dead.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
Trump's fine lol

kingcom
Jun 23, 2012

NotWearingPants posted:

Don't discount the comedy potential of an impeachment or resignation. Best case scenario is he gets kicked out of office, but doesn't go to jail, so he can keep tweeting. The lols won't stop until Trump is dead.

Even in death I still lol

gallilee
Jul 24, 2001

Imagine when you're about to get your dick sucked by the alien from aliens and she's like "ahaha guess i gotta bring out my little mouth for this one"

From a few pages back, but I find it quite telling that the WH now use the same debating tactics as Scientologists (attack, do not listen to opposing arguments).

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

I could be a revolutionary

gallilee posted:

From a few pages back, but I find it quite telling that the WH now use the same debating tactics as Scientologists (attack, do not listen to opposing arguments).

the same as all republican media then i guess

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOsGt4bEUyU

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Pretty much 100% chance he gets elected.

Partycat
Oct 25, 2004

Yes a west coast guy who also knows poo poo about political mechanism . That'll be great.

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

well that's true, but he also controls most of the internet

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Even if he has a 1% chance he's got the money to keep trying ad Infinitum

Multilake
Dec 11, 2016

If you're in a jam, a crayon scrunched under your nose makes a good pretend moustache.
I have a feeling Trump's morning mostly consists of looking at himself in the mirror and thanking himself for all the thanks he's receiving from himself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich
I could do a better job leading the world than anyone else currently alive on this planet but I'm not rich so I get to watch power hungry assholes and dumb nerds sink the ship with their retard poo poo.