Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Twenty Four

Earth selling points:

*Breathable air

*Water

*Survivable temperatures

*Stuff to eat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Twenty Four posted:

Earth selling points:

*Breathable air

*Water

*Survivable temperatures

*Stuff to eat

*terms and conditions may apply

Keebler Cookout

Drinking is important to my well being.

Twenty Four posted:

Earth selling points:

*Breathable air

*Water

*Survivable temperatures

*Stuff to eat

You forgot man eating sharks.

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

sometimes man eats shark, and sometimes shark eats man. both are called "man eating shark"

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

punchymcpunch

for all its faults i like earth

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
Let me tell you about the time I paid 20 bucks to see a giant man eating chicken only to watch a 7 foot man eat his KFC dinner

punchymcpunch

7 foot tall chickens would be awesome

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
Until they get a taste for human flesh

Ride The Gravitron fucked around with this message at 09:26 on Aug 2, 2017

punchymcpunch

id watch a movie about jean claude van damme being hunted by 7 foot tall chickens

alnilam

punchymcpunch posted:

id watch a movie about jean claude van damme being hunted by 7 foot tall chickens

If you're okay with a van damme look alike, and raptors which are kind of a large chicken look alike, there's a movie called Future War that i remember from mst3k

Manifisto

punchymcpunch posted:

imagine this tagline, except said by jean-claude van damme in an anguished voice as he is being menaced by a slavering pack of giant feral flightless birds:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-X4SLhorvw

Mariana Horchata

punchymcpunch posted:

the Muscles from Brussels wouldnt stand a chance against the King of Wings...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHjaYQBUfmM

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
does anybody want to give me some free money a few hundred thousand should do

Twenty Four

I want to. I mean I want to do this for a bunch of people, but then again, I don't have the money. So put me on that list if someone does!

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Starman Super DX posted:

is there such a thing as a 'yob goblin? does it eat lurkers' cold feet?

the Yobgoblin namesearches and smothers all who mock their sick as he*k postin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fn1U_n0J-I8

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Putty posted:

does anybody want to give me some free money a few hundred thousand should do

oh you goin across the street for lunch? how bout i give you a million you can get lunch for the whole office

cam on!

byob historian

punchymcpunch posted:

for all its faults i like earth
oh is it list your fave of the classical elements time? cuz i gotta say mine is still fire 🔥:420:💨

byob historian

all the redbirds is out this mornin

:nitecrew:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

today it's going to be 107F (that's 42C in real degrees) and i'm gonna die of heat death. so i'm skipping tattoos today and staying inside cleaning.

frankie has been helping by leaving bits of his bananas and salmon all over the kitchen. good dog.

Higgy

Hey ya'll its been awhile since I byobed but I wanna get back to some byobin so i'm back hello

it's 104F today and everything is covered in a haze of smoke because of nearby wildfires

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Higgy posted:

Hey ya'll its been awhile since I byobed but I wanna get back to some byobin so i'm back hello

it's 104F today and everything is covered in a haze of smoke because of nearby wildfires

Hello welcome back hang out and chill with us!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

problematic hug

*comes crashing through the wall like the kool-aid man*

oh, word?

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
tonight, at 10:45 PM EST, 7:45 PM PST at http://nitecrew.org .....

SEE a unique vision of human spaceflight.
EXPERIENCE a quest into the unknown.
HEAR a computer sing an old folk song in a really creepy way.

From primate to space flight, hulking black monoliths to orbiting ones, chess to murder, the cinematic spectacular from visionary director Stanley Kubrick, 2001: A Space Odyssey, shot in Super Panavision 70!

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
punchymcpunch

alnilam posted:

If you're okay with a van damme look alike, and raptors which are kind of a large chicken look alike, there's a movie called Future War that i remember from mst3k

NO IT HAS TO BE CHICKENS

hmmmmm robert z'dar is in this

Manifisto

problematic hug posted:

*comes crashing through the wall like the kool-aid man*

oh, word?

:wave: hello problematic hug, wb

Manifisto

Higgy posted:

hello higgy, we are happy to have you yob with us again

stay safe!

problematic hug

anyone care to catch me up on the haps around here? i've been away

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

problematic hug posted:

anyone care to catch me up on the haps around here? i've been away

it's basically still chill af; there's been a lot of good front page threads and a lot of good other threads. duckie is still best mod, our IKs have been amazing, and someone touched a butt. it was not me.

also hi, welcome back.

byob historian

i got carjacked tonite
no phone
no wallet
at least they foudn my car :smith:

SHVPS4DETH

seen so much i'm going blind
and i'm brain-dead virtually

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

i got carjacked tonite
no phone
no wallet

what the hell that's terrible man

are you ok

thanks to vanisher for the dope av

byob historian

i mean two dudes tried to gently caress my nite up but the cops found my car and one of em, maybe my phone and wlalet wll turn up

im scared af cuz i updated the address on my license and i live with my parents and grandparents

idkwtf i need

SHVPS4DETH

seen so much i'm going blind
and i'm brain-dead virtually

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

i mean two dudes tried to gently caress my nite up but the cops found my car and one of em, maybe my phone and wlalet wll turn up

im scared af cuz i updated the address on my license and i live with my parents and grandparents

idkwtf i need

idk either but i'm glad yr in posting condition

good that they caught one of em also

thanks to vanisher for the dope av

byob historian

SHUPS 4 DETH posted:

idk either but i'm glad yr in posting condition

good that they caught one of em also

tomorrow is gonna suck

explaning this to my family is gonna be ten time worse than gettin jacked

byob historian

im atrya n get s lleep

bacalou

:ohdear:

bacalou

do not do that thing you edited out

punchymcpunch

im sorry brad

glad you got your car back at least

punchymcpunch fucked around with this message at 09:16 on Aug 3, 2017

Twenty Four

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

i got carjacked tonite
no phone
no wallet

I have been through stolen vehicles, broken into vehicles, even robbed houses. It is horrible and definately panic worthy. Take some small comfort in that material posessions can be replaced (hopefully with insurance, but if not then even still). And even if not, they are still just material things, and if they found your car, thats most important. It is a lot to go through but you aren't the first person to go through this and will come out okay in the end. I hope things turn out for the best with your family though, friend!

Twenty Four

Eugene V. Dabs posted:

someone touched a butt. it was not me.

Not believing it. Going out on a limb and guessing you touched a dog butt, probably Frankies if not another.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

i got carjacked tonite
no phone
no wallet

:glomp:

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!