Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

Why don't you just lay down your weapons now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
I'm more disturbed by the other leg tbh

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
The Pokémon in that tattoo are not loving, let's be grateful for that small kindness.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth
who's gonna post it. i know one of you has goon_pokemon_tattoo.jpg saved

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Jesse is holding his balls.

I'm sure that's on purpose.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

trapped mouse posted:

which goon Pokémon tattoo?

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
what's wrong with that guys legs. That's not normal.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

TotalLossBrain posted:

He's recovering from the Crystal Treatment, have some sympathy.

Tears In A Vial
Jan 13, 2008

Thin Privilege posted:

which goon Pokémon tattoo?

I'm guessing it's the bulbasaur with a tendril up Jesse's vag

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
The sleeve is okay I guess but it looks like a child's pajama pants. Well, half of them.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Sleeves go on arms, that's a pant leg.

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

TotalLossBrain posted:

He's knock kneed, I think

CptSpaulding
Feb 19, 2013

Fu%#in Pokemon... that poo poo looks like a small child traced some Pokemon and then they asked for the art on their leg. And that stupid Pokemon red ball thing on his knee. I could draw a better circle with my eyes closed. The only good thing about this sleeve.... he can put pants on and cover it up. When he's 40 or so? Why don't people realize that a tattoo is forever. Pokemon fan for life?

uXs
May 3, 2005

Mark it zero!
I like that one with the good pikachu making a painting of the bad pikachu, but that's about it for pokemon tattoos.

dpack_1
Mar 23, 2009

Let another's wounds be your warning

CptSpaulding posted:

Fu%#in Pokemon... that poo poo looks like a small child traced some Pokemon and then they asked for the art on their leg. And that stupid Pokemon red ball thing on his knee. I could draw a better circle with my eyes closed. The only good thing about this sleeve.... he can put pants on and cover it up. When he's 40 or so? Why don't people realize that a tattoo is forever. Pokemon fan for life?

Literally the most influential and far reaching videogame in history, that has been going for over 20 years, 750 million players of Pokemon Go alone, a whole 10% of the world's population plays that game, has a HUGE fan following in excess of any form of media or entertainment in history and people that played the original when they were 15 will now be in their mid to late 30's already and most likely still interested in the series.

But sure, you don't know what a Pokeball is, and think it's just for little kids that need to get off your lawn right?

I mean yeah, it's a loving poo poo tattoo in terms of technical ability and layout, but to say there aren't any fans of such a monumental piece of entertainment media that have followed it for 2 decades and wont be for life is kinda naive. Or are you just trying to let us know how you are not into popular things?

Do you have the same reaction when people get band logos or song lyrics tattooed on them? "Really, a Beatles fan for life?"

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
loving sit down

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

Sounds like dpack has a pokemon tattoo

trapped mouse posted:

I read GOOD pokemon tattoo.

Which of course is the drunk pikacku drawing the poo poo pickachu as an amazing cover-up idea.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

dpack_1 posted:

Literally the most influential and far reaching videogame in history, that has been going for over 20 years, 750 million players of Pokemon Go alone, a whole 10% of the world's population plays that game, has a HUGE fan following in excess of any form of media or entertainment in history and people that played the original when they were 15 will now be in their mid to late 30's already and most likely still interested in the series.

But sure, you don't know what a Pokeball is, and think it's just for little kids that need to get off your lawn right?

I mean yeah, it's a loving poo poo tattoo in terms of technical ability and layout, but to say there aren't any fans of such a monumental piece of entertainment media that have followed it for 2 decades and wont be for life is kinda naive. Or are you just trying to let us know how you are not into popular things?

Do you have the same reaction when people get band logos or song lyrics tattooed on them? "Really, a Beatles fan for life?"

Sir, this is a glory hole.

dpack_1
Mar 23, 2009

Let another's wounds be your warning
Yeah... i did just get done with a big-rear end rant over in the piercing thread, my bad there.

Just the whole "that stupid Pokemon red ball thing" made me roll my eyes with a dose of "I don't like popular thing"

Apologies to the thread.

I'll come back with some content for penance soon.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

dpack_1 posted:

Yeah... i did just get done with a big-rear end rant over in the piercing thread, my bad there.

Just the whole "that stupid Pokemon red ball thing" made me roll my eyes with a dose of "I don't like popular thing"

Apologies to the thread.

All is forgiven.

But show us your pokemon tattoo.

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

Oh god no :stonk:

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
And here I thought regular pubic hair was delicious!

CptSpaulding
Feb 19, 2013

dpack_1 posted:

Apologies to the thread.

I'm not so sure someone in their 40s + will really be happy with a Pokemon tattoo. I like Sesame Street as a child. I sure as gently caress ain't getting a Big Bird or Oscar the Grouch tattoo. Will they watch the show every now and again? Maybe. The cartoons I watched as a kid I'll watch every once in a long while. I will probably sit through 2 or 3 episodes.

And why does everyone have to know what that loving red ball is? I seriously already forgot and I'm not scrolling up to see the name. I just can't stand loving japanimation. I think it is awful. I went to college and did a lot of animation there. I have to say the japanimation is poo poo. But you like it and that's cool. Just don't tell me every human being with a TV must know what the red ball is called or everyone's name. I do know Pikachu. That's it.

CptSpaulding
Feb 19, 2013

WTF?!

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

CptSpaulding posted:

I'm not so sure someone in their 40s + will really be happy with a Pokemon tattoo. I like Sesame Street as a child. I sure as gently caress ain't getting a Big Bird or Oscar the Grouch tattoo. Will they watch the show every now and again? Maybe. The cartoons I watched as a kid I'll watch every once in a long while. I will probably sit through 2 or 3 episodes.

You're right. There's absolutely zero people in their 40s with an Autobot or Decepticon logo tattoo.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
You're missing the point. That is equally sad

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

CptSpaulding posted:

if someone did a really nice Alphonse Mucha-styled tarot card of Count von Count as The Emperor I'd get that poo poo tattooed on me in a loving heartbeat you loving killjoy

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Scratch Monkey posted:

You're missing the point. That is equally sad

Why? If Transformers is sad is Star Wars or Star Trek ok? What about Batman? Can I get a list of what fandoms aren't sad to get a tattoo of?

As for "still a fan in 20 years" one of the most mind blowing things a tattoo artist friend of mine ever said to me was that you don't get tattoos of things because you think you'll always love them. You get tattoos of things because the fact that you love them now will always be a part of who you become. And while that may not work for everyone, that logic actually made me a lot less scared of taking the plunge on my own tattoos.

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

Pastry of the Year posted:

if someone did a really nice Alphonse Mucha-styled tarot card of Count von Count as The Emperor I'd get that poo poo tattooed on me in a loving heartbeat you loving killjoy

I want a sleeve of the girl going to the store to get a loaf of bread, a container of milk, and stick of butter.

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

trapped mouse posted:

I am upset I remember this and upset I remember what he wanted on the other arm. :mad:

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Glazier posted:

I want a sleeve of the girl going to the store to get a loaf of bread, a container of milk, and stick of butter.

A full back piece of this pinball machine: https://youtu.be/VOaZbaPzdsk

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

CptSpaulding posted:

And why does everyone have to know what that loving red ball is? I seriously already forgot and I'm not scrolling up to see the name. I just can't stand loving japanimation. I think it is awful. I went to college and did a lot of animation there. I have to say the japanimation is poo poo. But you like it and that's cool. Just don't tell me every human being with a TV must know what the red ball is called or everyone's name. I do know Pikachu. That's it.

It's really weird to me that you wrote this whole post apparently assuming the cartoon is what people are primarily interested it. I don't mean in a "you don't like the things I like :mad:." Not knowing that Pokemon continues to be one of the major system sellers for Nintendo is about as surprising to me as not recognizing pikachu. Honestly, probably more surprising, given how popular Go got over a wide age range. Meanwhile, the cartoon is still just a kid's show. And not a particularly good one (are there any genuinely good game/toy tie-in shows?)

Blue Footed Booby has a new favorite as of 17:50 on Aug 3, 2017

Warm Fish Salad
Dec 16, 2016

You Compleat Me

CptSpaulding posted:

Not true manj. For one, Pokemon never has been and never will be even remotely comparable to sesame street. For two,

Blue Footed Booby posted:

It's really weird to me that you wrote this whole post apparently assuming the cartoon is what people are primarily interested it. I don't mean in a "you don't like the things I like :mad:." Not knowing that Pokemon continues to be one of the major system sellers for Nintendo is about as surprising to me as not recognizing pikachu. Honestly, probably more surprising, given how popular Go got. Meanwhile, the cartoon is still just a kid's show.

This. Pokemon is a lot more than just a cartoon. I love Pokemon for many reasons, and the anime is not one of them. I love the monster designs, the fun video games, and the nostalgia that comes along with it. I've loved Pokemon for 20 years, like a lot of people, and although the cartoon introduced me to the series as a kid, it's not what drives my interest in it now. The original cartoon is really cute and I like to watch it once in a while, but the Pokemon anime has been trash for the past 15 years and isn't what Pokemon is all about, at all.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)
Sometimes I forget this thread is in PYF, then exchanges like this happen and clear it all up :allears:

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

I'm watching XY Pokémon with my kids right now and it's a drat shame how loving stupid the show is because the concept is cool and poke design can be quiet fun. Also my kids are encouraged to read and do math since they like to try to play the card game. So it's not all bad.

I know a girl with a poo poo ton of technically decent tattoos but they are split between rick and morty and Pokémon tats.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

:nws:http://imgur.com/a/dSAiS:nws:

Giant pierced armpit vagina

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Glazier posted:

Have you considered the magical pinup art of Art Fraham?

Forsythia
Jan 28, 2007

You want bad advice?

Anything is okay if you don't get caught!

... I hope this helps!

That's some lousy celery.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

rydiafan posted:

A full back piece of this pinball machine: https://youtu.be/VOaZbaPzdsk

If I am fortunate enough to live to my 90s or beyond, I know that no matter how old or fuzzybrained I get, I will still be able to sing this song.