Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Hahaha holy poo poo. I'm out I can't take this much funny anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Both parties on the left should have their shirts on

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
pussy queefs loudly during sex due to small girth

darkhand
Jan 18, 2010

This beard just won't do!

KomodoWagon posted:

pussy queefs loudly during sex due to small girth

Uhh hmm is that how queefs work... That's very unsettling

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Pick posted:

For some reason it is OK when it is about women, but just try this about black people. Turns out, society still completely hates women

But then I replace the word "women" with "men" and suddenly this post is totally unreasonable!

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

KomodoWagon posted:

Lol forever at people who think an insanity plea means you get to walk

A person who thinks to they're smarter than everyone else is actually an idiot parroting the same things TV tells them as everyone else? That never happens!

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

KomodoWagon posted:

Lol forever at people who think an insanity plea means you get to walk

You have to tell me if you're a cop right?

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I haven't been on SA for years but the person who gave me my previous av as a joke felt guilty for doing so and decided to get me a non-shitty av

green chicken feet posted:

My question was over the origin of the comic

"the virgin walk" is the only genuine one. mind blown yet?

Pie Colony
Dec 8, 2006
I AM SUCH A FUCKUP THAT I CAN'T EVEN POST IN AN E/N THREAD I STARTED
the "virgin walk" was the original meme (it didn't come with a chad counterpart). it was a joke as well -- by describing very common characteristics in how nerds walk, it trolled them into believing everyone could tell they were virgins simply by how they walked (knowing a nerd's virgin status is a common nerd insecurity)

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer

hackbunny posted:

"the virgin walk" is the only genuine one. mind blown yet?

Pie Colony posted:

the "virgin walk" was the original meme (it didn't come with a chad counterpart). it was a joke as well -- by describing very common characteristics in how nerds walk, it trolled them into believing everyone could tell they were virgins simply by how they walked (knowing a nerd's virgin status is a common nerd insecurity)

Thank you. I understood this at one point, and then I guess I misinterpreted something. But yes. This makes sense. :ms:

I didn't know the original Virgin Walk was created as a joke, though... and that it worked...!

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

Where do I get a red shirt that says 'yowza!'

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

excuse me that picture is inaccurate, they should be hating him for his ugly face and small wrists as well

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I haven't been on SA for years but the person who gave me my previous av as a joke felt guilty for doing so and decided to get me a non-shitty av

green chicken feet posted:

Thank you. I understood this at one point, and then I guess I misinterpreted something. But yes. This makes sense. :ms:

I didn't know the original Virgin Walk was created as a joke, though... and that it worked...!

I wouldn't call it a "joke", more like a troll horoscope. generic enough to make a lot of people recognize themselves and feel self conscious

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

lazorexplosion posted:

Where do I get a red shirt that says 'yowza!'

I want the "wow!" shirt.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

incel posted:

Going to any other sub with /r/incels in your post history

:dawkins101:

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Every 90s cartoon had a Chad.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

Say Nothing posted:

Every 90s cartoon had a Chad.

I don't think any of those are from the 90s

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

I don't recall the part about how the jews bitched and moaned 24/7/365 about how they are an inferior race, then built and moved into concentration camps, and then tattooed the numbers on their own wrists.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Shanghaied posted:

I don't recall the part about how the jews bitched and moaned 24/7/365 about how they are an inferior race, then built and moved into concentration camps, and then tattooed the numbers on their own wrists.

Really? Man, Sean spicer was bad at his job

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

Shanghaied posted:

I guess you just didn't go to the right school, which was all STEM 24/7 and no icky gurls allowed.

Apollodorus
Feb 13, 2010

TEST YOUR MIGHT
:patriot:
God loving dammit I swear someone needs to teach these people that "hypergamy" does NOT mean the same thing as "polygamy".

Learn loving Greek already.

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

Shanghaied posted:

well that's because your head is full of that public schoolin', let me tell you about my 🕍✡️🤥JEWISH CONSPIRACIES🕍✡️🤥

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD THIS POST

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.

throw to first drat IT posted:

Wrong

I don't know if these were posted, please be patient.

http://i.imgur.com/qR3IH6n.jpg:nws:

I laughed at "Constantly Screaming John Madden Style football plays"

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

fruit on the bottom posted:

I don't think any of those are from the 90s

I'm old, so I always think of the last couple of decades as the 90s.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
E: wrong thread

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
why'd the incels sub go private

did people get reported for being psychos again

Sand Dan
May 15, 2017

welcum 2 our
sick cyberpunk h e l l
Ear-piercing yelling

The Maroon Hawk
May 10, 2008

Give it time, this happens every now and then

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

Hollismason posted:

I laughed at "Constantly Screaming John Madden Style football plays"

SPIDER TWO WHY BANANAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

One sock dangling from the toes of his left foot; only way he can come.

Chad gets more and more complex all the time.

El Padrino
Dec 24, 2005

No es nada personal, solo negocios.
did one of you guys posted these to /incels? also, Chad is not complex. He's just a man that knows exactly what he wants and he figured that pumping into Stacy while trying to keep the sock from falling from his toes gives him a rush like no other.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

El Padrino posted:

He's just a man that knows exactly what he wants and he figured that pumping into Stacy while trying to keep the sock from falling from his toes gives him a rush like no other.

Truly, he is the best of us.

Errant Gin Monks
Oct 2, 2009

"Yeah..."
- Marshawn Lynch
:hawksin:

Apollodorus posted:

God loving dammit I swear someone needs to teach these people that "hypergamy" does NOT mean the same thing as "polygamy".

Learn loving Greek already.

Keep your so called science and mystical knowledge to yourself Kate Middleton.... You floppy lipped Stacy.

Lord Ludikrous
Jun 7, 2008

Enjoy your tea...

Apologies if this has already been posted, found this through r/badwomensanatomy, but you'll agree its relevant.

http://blog.jim.com/science/the-cervix-and-rape/

quote:

The cervix and rape
tl;dr: Legalize rape. Ban fornication. Old Testament got it right.

It is often said, and it is largely true, that women cannot get pregnant by rape. Of course they can get pregnant as a result of someone having sex with them while holding a knife to their throat while they scream and weep and struggle and protest, but unlikely to get pregnant unless they rather enjoyed the knife and the screaming and the weeping and the struggling and the protest.

To get a woman pregnant, the sperm has to swim from the vagina to the womb, which is a mighty marathon race for something the size of a sperm. And between the vagina and the womb, there is the cervix, which is a pair of lips.

What are lips for?

Lips are for opening and closing entrance to an orifice. They are to keep out some things, and allow entrance to other things.

So that sperm is not going anywhere unless those lips open.

If you touch a woman’s cervix and it is not her fertile period, the lips feel hard closed, like the lips of a woman’s mouth when you go for the kiss too soon, and do not permit her to turn her head away, so she purses her lips against the kiss.

If you touch a woman’s cervix in her fertile period, it is like touching the lips of a woman’s mouth when she is ready to be kissed. They feel like they are about to open, and if you keep on diddling her pussy, they do indeed open.

It seems likely that if a nice guy were to touch those lips, he would feel them hard, as if the girl was not in her fertile period, but being an rear end in a top hat, I have not been able to do that experiment.

So from the point of view of natural selection rape is not a problem for women. Women have control of who can impregnate them. She has lips where it counts.

Rape is however a huge problem for husbands, who get cucked, and moderate problem for fathers, who find that they, rather than their son in law, is supporting their grandchild.

Observing female behavior, many of them do not seem to be trying very hard to avoid rape. One does not see businessmen wandering in dark and sketchy places with two bulging wallets half falling out of their top pockets.

If you see a woman in a laundromat late at night, and there is no one around, it is always a single woman. A husband will usually put his foot down and forbid the risky behavior that women so easily engage in.

Emancipating women means treating female consent as more meaningful than it actually is. Women want what they do not want, and do not want what they do want. Their sexual choices are erratic, incompetent, inconsistent, incoherent, and frequently self harming. They lack agency.

“Rape” is not in itself a bad thing, and it is difficult to say what is rape and what is not rape. Rape is a bad thing to the extent that, like female adultery, it undermines the family. Rape is not in itself harmful to women. It is harmful to husbands as a particular case of cuckoldry. We are very severe against rape because we wish we could be severe against cuckoldry, but forbidding cuckoldry is a thought crime, so we displace our rage against cuckoldry to rage against rape.

Similarly, college girls get chewed up and spat out by the cock carousel, so we fetishize ever higher standards of consent for college, when the problem is not lack of consent, but a superabundance of foolish and self destructive consent. The problem is not lecherous college males, but lecherous college females.

Women are of course more precious than men, for women can create life while men can only to destroy life. So harming a woman, or threatening a woman with harm, should be more severely punished than harming a man or threatening to harm a man. Men are the expendable sex. Women are the precious sex.

However, safe forms of corporal punishment, such as whipping a woman on the buttocks or the upper back, should not be considered harm when done by proper authority, such as husband or father, for proper reason.

Nor should sex without the consent of the woman be considered harm of the woman in itself, since female consent is erratic and mysterious even to the woman herself, because but rather, sex with a married or betrothed women should be considered harm against the husband or fiance, and sex without the permission of the father should be considered harm against the father – illicit sex should be a crime against the man who has proper authority over the woman.

And whether the woman herself consented to that illicit sex should be a matter for the man that has proper authority over that woman, and should be not a matter of interest for the law or the courts.

:psyduck:

Jamfrost
Jul 20, 2013

I'm too busy thinkin' about my baby. Oh I ain't got time for nothin' else.
Slime TrainerS
Is that an example of incel science?

Stroop There It Is
Mar 11, 2012

:gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar:
:stroop: :gaysper: :stroop:
:gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar:

lmao if :females: could somehow clamp our cervixes shut voluntarily that would be awesome, we wouldn't need birth control

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

Ludicro posted:

Apologies if this has already been posted, found this through r/badwomensanatomy, but you'll agree its relevant.

http://blog.jim.com/science/the-cervix-and-rape/

:psyduck:

Todd Akin?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

Stroop There It Is posted:

lmao if :females: could somehow clamp our cervixes shut voluntarily that would be awesome, we wouldn't need birth control

No, see, you can't voluntarily keep it shut, because you want Chad-rape. Females can never get pregnant from their caged beta-provider husbands, because of the cervix, but only from free-roaming Chad-cock. That's what contraceptives are for, to prevent pregnancy from Chad-semen. All children born after the founding of feminism are conceived out of wedlock. :suicide:

quote:

between the vagina and the womb, there is the cervix, which is a pair of lips

So he couldn't be bothered to GIS "cervix" even once before writing this poo poo?

Edit: Holy poo poo r/badwomensanatomy is a loving goldmine.

r/badwomensanatomy posted:

Any substance you find on the gusset of your wife's dirty underwear is definitely semen and proof she's cheating

Shanghaied fucked around with this message at 14:27 on Aug 3, 2017

• Locked thread