Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

liberals love it when poor people are racist because it proves their poverty resulted from a lack of virtue

the free market meritocracy works!!!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Ekster posted:

just noticed nieta refuses to call trump donald despite trump calling him enrique throughout their conversation

decorum strikes again

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

The vid last page reminds me of the Afghani Military rap vids I've come across in the Mideast thread. Def worth finding, they spit hot fire!!! And rap!!!

Perfectly Safe
May 30, 2003

no danger here.

TMMadman posted:

I honestly don't see why they can't do it. I'm tired of this whole charade that all other counties must approach the US with reverence and respect. If the guy running our country doesn't deserve respect then he shouldn't get respect.

Or at least not a full measure of respect since the policies and practices of the US can have a wide range of reactions on the global economy.

He's the president of a country. An allied country. You're kinda obliged to try to find a way to get on, even if he is a monstrous imbecile.

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

pathetic little tramp posted:

So with Priebus gone, the leaks are still happening, and now Trump - who I can almost guarantee thought all his phone calls would be completely private - is going to be even more paranoid.

My Metal Gear Solid 2-esque plot to create a new Nixon by subjecting a narcissistic test subject to a Nixonian presidency is coming along swimmingly.

These leaks are from convos in January so it could still be people who recently exited.

jisforjosh
Jun 6, 2006

"It's J is for...you know what? Fuck it, jizz it is"

*extremely Sarah Huckabee Sanders voice* you'll find that the President is correct because it was the USSR back then

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

a.lo posted:

people keep saying miller is only 31 but clearly this shows a miserable looking young teen during the 60s?

also clearly balding still

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

deadgoon more like dumbgoon amirite

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/wvpublicnews/status/893117823287009280

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

TMMadman posted:

I know, but if felt more like laughing behind his back. I'd rather just have a leader stand up and just flat out say that Trump is stupid and they have no desire to work with him.

thing is most countries and especially its allies are very much dependent on the US so i doubt they'll ever go that far

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

zegermans posted:

So here's a total debunk of that stupid voter fraud study that I had to wait 6 hours to post for correct star trek opinions

1. They say they compare duplicate names and birth dates and "other unique info". Later they state that matching names, birth dates, and SS# has 100% success rate. They never say they matched names, birth dates, and SS# in their methodology, just the first two. A room of 23 people has a 50% chance of having a shared birth date. Extrapolate that with the fact that shared names really aren't all that rare either - ancestry.com's top 10 list is 300,000 people - https://blogs.ancestry.com/cm/calli...e-combinations/ - and 8,000 people sounds almost exactly right (I'm no statistician)

2. They checked 21 states with 180m people, out of 330, or 55%. They extrapolated 21 states to 50, including mistakes like WY, ND, SD, and AK to boost the nationwide numbers

3. The organization is an arm of Breitbart and uses the name Government Accountability Institute to trick dumb people (conservatives) into thinking it has the official legitimacy of the Government Accountability Office (a federal watchdog).

I did some rudimentary math on this that probably isn't right because I'm not smart enough for power series -

1/365 people will share a birthday, and there's at least 100,000 people with shared names as well. (180m/365)*(100k/183m) = about 8000 - the exact amount that they're claiming as fraud in the report.

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

Shageletic posted:

The vid last page reminds me of the Afghani Military rap vids I've come across in the Mideast thread. Def worth finding, they spit hot fire!!! And rap!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiSVRWIIKuk&t=18s

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

TL;DR suck my dick Peter Schweitzer

May 11, 2007

Contains Carbon Monoxide

Kashuno posted:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2017/politics/australia-mexico-transcripts/?utm_term=.be9144cf4c34

"I have been given as President tremendous taxation powers for trade and for other reasons – far greater than anybody understands."

These transcripts loving own

Perfectly Safe
May 30, 2003

no danger here.

pathetic little tramp posted:

Peña Nieto: Yes, Mr. President.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
The trump administration must finally be coming unglued, I cry for the four hundreth time

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Trump speaks worse than Lucas dialogue

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

TMMadman posted:

I know, but if felt more like laughing behind his back. I'd rather just have a leader stand up and just flat out say that Trump is stupid and they have no desire to work with him.

The problem is that the USA is so integral and intertwined with basically every part of the world so they kinda can't which is what makes this so much funnier

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

BeOSPOS posted:

*on news of transcripts of the president's diplomatic discussions being released*

normal person: oh wow that's hosed up

hydrocephalic brain person: truump tellin' it like it is

cspam person: this one time I saw this animae set in pittsburgh lol

quote:

he speaks better English than me

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

I didn't know Barron did tattoos

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

:pray:

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/oliverdarcy/status/893115945492910082

:psyduck:

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

This is actually good, they can form a personal relationship with Jesus before they go meet him

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

that said Kelly and McMaster are cleaning house in the NSC and that can only be a good thing

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

petty officers log, stardate 420

once again the captain has favored the black ensigns over me, even though with all their degrees and accolades they never thought of my ingenious system of subsisting entirely off my own farts

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

or maybe not

I HOPE YOU LIKE NEO CONS

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

when you've lost the Gorilla Cum man...

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
i'm just a Mindset guy i yell as i dudebroishly turn into a rape corncob

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

good we need less WV voters

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

zegermans posted:

I didn't know Barron did tattoos

boobs too small tbh

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

everyone should seriously listen to music from saharan cellphones

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

wasnt he in the briefing room yelling at reporters like a month ago

or was that 12 years ago

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

the Trump cadence tho

:discourse:

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Ramadu posted:

boobs too small tbh

they're good boobs, brent

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

whoever said that you reached 1% mattering a few days ago was spot-on apparently

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Hey whoever recommended Marvin Gaye's What's Going On album, thanks - this is some really easy listening.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

zegermans posted:

wasnt he in the briefing room yelling at reporters like a month ago

or was that 12 years ago

i cannot remember a time before these transcripts of the u.s president being a colossal dumbass

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

I wonder if they have computers in West Virginia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

quote:

Enrique, if I can interrupt

• Locked thread