Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

the trump tutelage posted:

Someone really ought to mock up a "No Tread On Me" flag.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

:drat:

Mermaid Autopsy
Jun 9, 2001

Al! posted:

shes the kind of collaborator who gets murdered at the first possible opportunity

smh

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
rucken roflmao

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
ok now i'm seriously considering sticking that on my beater car

#iamlauraloomer

at the least i should probably go check my tires. let her example be a warning to us all.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Mermaid Autopsy posted:

I have no idea what Laura Loomer stands for but from her Facebook it looks like she's the "Boy Islam sure is terrible, am I right, my fellow Nazis?" sort of Jew

quote:

Huma Abedin stunt[edit]
On November 8, 2016, the day of the national election, Loomer strolled into a polling station dressed in a burqa and asked for a ballot under the name of Huma Abedin.[1]

gently caress her and her nose shame

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

hm jee i wonder why the palestinians are so pissed. OH WELL

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE

Kurtofan posted:

gently caress her and her nose shame

disgusting

The Ol Spicy Keychain has issued a correction as of 20:21 on Aug 3, 2017

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe
i fell like its probably not a rotten tire

she probably hit a curb, either unseated the bead or had some kind of sidewall failure, then drove on it for a while, tearing up the tire and causing that lovely sidewall damage since those aren't really made to be driven on anything

then her crazy brain rationalized it as "leftists must have slashed that tire and I didn't even notice! look at these sidewall failures slash marks!"

i mean she might not be grifty enough and a "true believer"

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

lancemantis posted:

i fell like its probably not a rotten tire

she probably hit a curb, either unseated the bead or had some kind of sidewall failure, then drove on it for a while, tearing up the tire and causing that lovely sidewall damage since those aren't really made to be driven on anything

then her crazy brain rationalized it as "leftists must have slashed that tire and I didn't even notice! look at these sidewall failures slash marks!"

i mean she might not be grifty enough and a "true believer"

either way she better hope her allies put her in the death camps rather than tossing her to the incels

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 22 days!)

I still can't tell if that's supposed to be a dress or a one piece.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

If she busted her tire on a public road, I'm alright with her saying that leftism slashed her tires

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe
it would be fun to get her in poo poo for filing a false police report but you know she probably didn't file one

or she really did because she's crazy; it could probably be found

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

https://twitter.com/ContraPoints/status/893193796871229441

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

You've done god's work, son

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

man I remember getting red pen all over a homework assignment in highschool because I used singular they

take that, Mrs Culligan

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
All the tire stuff reminds me of the horror film where a sentient tire kills a bunch of people.

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe

no u see its actually a clever criticism embedded into his point made by this man that probably thinks homosexuality should be listed as suggesting committal by the DSM

crime weed
Nov 9, 2009

McGlockenshire posted:

man I remember getting red pen all over a homework assignment in highschool because I used singular they

take that, Mrs Culligan
all of these appear to be plural though :confused:

just try replacing each instance of "they" with "people"

unless im missing something (e: unless "people" is also singular somehow, due to the english language being terrible)

crime weed has issued a correction as of 21:27 on Aug 3, 2017

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
adding new pronouns like "ze" are difficult and he kinda has a point there. the english language is slow to adopt new closed-class words (such as pronouns).

but he also goes "they might have a point" which is to say, he could just use a singular "they" but would rather be an rear end in a top hat.

a guy like him is all about standing high on "principles" but gently caress your principles.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
and that he stands above ideology and is a rational thinker, blah blah. you don't and you ain't.

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

so like, you could just call this guy "douchebag" instead of "professor" or whatever in class and he'd be cool with that, right

surely he wouldn't be so intellectually dishonest as to refuse the same right of verbiage to his students that he claims for himself

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

the bitcoin of weed posted:

pairs very well with this bit of powerful journalism from the other day
https://twitter.com/DailyCaller/status/892741540992475136

How many times have you heard that President Trump’s supporters are angry, old, probably balding, middle aged white men? Too many times to count on both your hands, right? Well I’m sure whoever started the Babes for Trump Instagram page was in your shoes and probably got ridiculously fed up with the inaccurate stereotype.

He showed all the haters. That’s a fact.

Six months into Trump’s Presidency, his fan base continues to include some of the most gorgeous millennial women. So next time you hear someone spew something about exclusively bald dudes supporting our President, feel free to show them these photos.

And then, if you’re feeling generous, pick their jaw up off the ground for them.

Click an image below for larger version.

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

they're not that pretty tbh

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

THC posted:

they're not that pretty tbh

:goonsay:

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
How can I disagree with all these gorgeous millennial women

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

Azathoth posted:

I will never not believe that it doesn't involve acting like an actual gorilla and no amount of facts can make me believe differently.

I still remember the first time I heard the title I thought it was Guerilla Mindset. Self-help through ambushes on military convoys?

the bitcoin of weed posted:

https://twitter.com/KrangTNelson/status/893135363694354434

holy poo poo she's younger than I am and looks older than my aunt

pairs very well with this bit of powerful journalism from the other day
https://twitter.com/DailyCaller/status/892741540992475136

holy poo poo she's a year younger than me but looks a decade older.

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

Kjoery posted:

all of these appear to be plural though :confused:

just try replacing each instance of "they" with "people"

unless im missing something (e: unless "people" is also singular somehow, due to the english language being terrible)

the subject is "another person" so most of them are singular. Replace "another person's" with "another man's" and the first and last "they"s with "he", "their" with "his", and "them" with "him" and you'll see what I mean.

The "They" in "they are constructs" is plural tho.

Ruzihm has issued a correction as of 22:07 on Aug 3, 2017

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

InequalityGodzilla posted:

holy poo poo she's a year younger than me but looks a decade older.

She used to work with James O'Keefe, that poo poo puts some serious city mileage on you.

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

i mean, idk, every "gorgeous" alt-right broad has the same exact facial features and the same bottle blond hair and it's a "type" I don't really care for to begin with

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
i like that the role of the alt-right woman is to agree with the men and then get married have kids and shut up

Archibald Tuttle
Jan 10, 2006

https://twitter.com/gatewaypundit/status/893209082596909057

:thunk:

well, I'm convinced

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

look at that carefully written yet still somehow out of practice and sloppy signature

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

THC posted:

i mean, idk, every "gorgeous" alt-right broad has the same exact facial features and the same bottle blond hair and it's a "type" I don't really care for to begin with

they all have that mid-90s Jenna Jameson knockoff look to them

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe

im' the handwritten repair orders with minimal information and no costs that have been given in original to customers to take with them in TYOOL 2017 and are dated today

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Darkman Fanpage posted:

i like that the role of the alt-right woman is to agree with the men and then get married have kids and shut up

It makes sense when you consider how often reactionary women live up to "dumb broad" stereotypes.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
https://twitter.com/polNewsForever/status/893275054611456000

these loving people, man

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

coathat posted:

All right wing groups are roughly 50 to 60 percent FBI informants

Not anymore!

:911:

SmokaDustbowl