Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bengy81
May 8, 2010
I'll take that wager.
I think he is gonna pivot off healthcare and talk about a big infrastructure plan to gently caress with McConnell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

bengy81 posted:

I'll take that wager.
I think he is gonna pivot off healthcare and talk about a big infrastructure plan to gently caress with McConnell.

If he had half a brain, he'd announce the reestablishment of the Civilian Conservation Corp or some other kind of public works program.

It'd make him crazy popular with the Appalachian region and give the finger to McConnell at the same time.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
That would actually be a cool thing.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

BigDave posted:

If he had half a brain, he'd announce the reestablishment of the Civilian Conservation Corp or some other kind of public works program.

It'd make him crazy popular with the Appalachian region and give the finger to McConnell at the same time.

that sound you hear would be the autistic screeching of the HFC and every other deficit hawk in the land.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

Against All Tyrants

Ultra Carp

Nick Soapdish posted:

https://twitter.com/ABCPolitics/status/893138528019726337

I hope it is declaring we're attacking nK/Iran/Canada as he is heading on a well deserved vacation.

"I have just signed a law outlawing the bad and frankly terrible so-called nation of North Korea forever. The bombing begins in five minutes."

Crowd: Laughs

"Why are you laughing?"

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
My guess is that he's going to announce his trade war with China, but it's Trump so who honestly knows?

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
Probably about the Cost Savings Reduction payments related to Obamacare. If he kills the CSRs, watch Republicans come to Obamacare's rescue. I'm not even joking!

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

Zeroisanumber posted:

My guess is that he's going to announce his trade war with China, but it's Trump so who honestly knows?

Tries to announce trade war, accidentlybstarts real war

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
We need a :2017: smile that's trump pissing on a globe

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
Whatever it is I'm sure the fat gently caress wishes he could crank one out over the idea of people waiting to listen to something he says as it proves how important he is. Good thing he's a literal broke-dick from his hair drugs.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

M_Gargantua posted:

We need a :2017: smile that's trump pissing on a globe

:letspissthisshitintotheground:

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Trump got a new copy of the election results map in. It's bigger and in a darker shade of red. We're all going to see it being hung up above his bed.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/216919807138856960

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

facialimpediment posted:

Probably about the Cost Savings Reduction payments related to Obamacare. If he kills the CSRs, watch Republicans come to Obamacare's rescue. I'm not even joking!

Announcing the killing of CSR payments at a West Virginia rally would be magical.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

I see how he takes after his dad.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
MalwareTech, the 22-year old guy that basically halted the WannaCry ransomware attack, was just arrested at DefCon or whatever the hacker conference is called.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/08/03/technology/culture/malwaretech-arrested-las-vegas-trojan/index.html

DOJ says he was arrested for "his role in creating and distributing the Kronos banking Trojan" back in 2014-2015. They're saying he created Kronos then put it online.

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

He should've left on Monday like everyone else.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Well that will encourage people to do the right thing.

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

LingcodKilla posted:

Well that will encourage people to do the right thing.

He was arrested for something unrelated to blackholing Wannacry.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

psydude posted:

He was arrested for something unrelated to blackholing Wannacry.

Yes. It's a balancing act. If they guy is so good that he single handily shutdown wanna cry perhaps you should hire him and hold the charges over him.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion. 

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

LingcodKilla posted:

Yes. It's a balancing act. If they guy is so good that he single handily shutdown wanna cry perhaps you should hire him and hold the charges over him.

He found the domain hard coded in the malware and then registered it to see what would happen. That's not the kind of hacker wizardry that eclipses the creation, distribution, and use of a banking trojan to steal normal people's bank information.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

LingcodKilla posted:

I'm pretty sure this isn't actually a thing in real life.

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Everything's gonna be A-OK
Oven Wrangler

LingcodKilla posted:

Holding a foreigner hostage with threats of arrest doesn't sound like a very good idea.

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

hobbesmaster posted:

I'm pretty sure this isn't actually a thing in real life.

well

It is but there's usually a defense attorney and judge involved

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
There's an app for VA healthcare now I guess

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/893186623193718784

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

I love that you can tell the difference between a tweet the president sent and one his people did.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

He stopped WannaCry in the same way that a dead body flying through a windshield and knocking the shifter out of gear would deserve credit for stopping a truck attack.

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

From a couple pages back, but hasn't Russia already wiped their rear end all over this treaty anyway with the deployment of the SSC-8?

Naramyth
Jan 22, 2009

Australia cares about cunts. Including this one.

That is like Games level athlete good.

https://games.crossfit.com/leaderboard/games/2016?division=1&sort=0&page=1

Granted these times are with a 20lb vest, but yeah, I don't know about that donny j.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

:siren:Special Counsel Mueller Impanels Washington Grand Jury in Russia Probe:siren:
https://twitter.com/justinjm1/status/893191926635212800

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
this time, that's a necessary, but not sufficient step, to IT'S HAPPENING

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Edit: phone post

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

:flashfap:

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Trump's announcement tonight is that he's firing Mueller

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Be still my heart.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

TBeats posted:

Trump's announcement tonight is that he's firing Mueller

It's likely (edit: confirmed by bloomberg) that the WV governor is switching from Democrat to repub-

https://twitter.com/YAppelbaum/status/893201969464172549

He's firing Mueller.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

facialimpediment posted:

It's likely that the WV governor is switching from Democrat to repub-

https://twitter.com/YAppelbaum/status/893201969464172549

He's firing Mueller.
I hope Mueller set up a deadman switch for just such an occurence.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
News o'clock came early today.

Reuters has Mueller slinging subpoenas about Fredo's 2016 meeting with the Russians.

https://twitter.com/SteveKopack/status/893203211917590530

Trump is going on a two week vacation starting late Friday. This should be fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Shouldn't you do some work before you go on vacation?

• Locked thread