Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
don blankenship should be murdered in the street

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
i'm guessing jim justice realized how difficult it is to be governor when the opposing party has supermajorities in both state houses. same reason why chafee flipped to the democratic party when he was gov of RI.

but lol at flipping parties just months after getting elected. that's shameless.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

As usual, this is the year of our lord two thousand and seventeen so I don't know if this is real or a joke.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/lindafader/status/892997953681412096
https://twitter.com/lindafader/status/893123675519500290
https://twitter.com/lindafader/status/893129507099492352

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

Concerned Citizen posted:

i'm guessing jim justice realized how difficult it is to be governor when the opposing party has supermajorities in both state houses. same reason why chafee flipped to the democratic party when he was gov of RI.

but lol at flipping parties just months after getting elected. that's shameless.

jim justice was also a registered Republican until 2015, he changed parties for the sole purpose of running as a Dem in 2016

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

punk rebel ecks posted:

I still can't believe that this doesn't get mocked more.

i like that she blows her husband and Obama's heads to smithereens lol

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
I fondly recall that moment at the 2008 national convention when the computer animation of Obama horsewhipping every single white president was unveiled to thunderous applause.

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Hillary's face emerges on screen and her eyes shoot lasers at all the president's heads except James Buchanan and Obama. The debris and grey matter spells out "IDPOL 2020."

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

the saga of jim justice still isn't as funny as the one guy that went libertarian right after winning his election

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

Weeping Wound posted:

this Concerned Citizen poster is basically beholden to the party everyone shits on in this thread, aren't they

little Daoumanns

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/joeprince___/status/893205707822116865

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

https://twitter.com/BronzeHammer/status/794215575576870912

Rastor
Jun 2, 2001

I don't think I've seen the dreaded graphic so I tried to dig for it on twitter but all I found was accusations that people are under russian control and elaborate conspiracy charts of webs of links between Trump and Putin.

Like I dunno what's even going on over there, I'm glad some of you can figure it out to post gems here.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

it's really fascinating to peek in on conversations between deluded nobodies on twitter

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
accounts should have to hit a follower minimum for us to share their tweets on here imo, just one poster's take

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
pls do not tweet the corn slur at me or u will be blocked

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Anyone post this?

https://twitter.com/KamalaHarris/status/892882736993583104

"vast majority"

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

SAD! Should have voted for Jeb!

He might switch to a Dem if you clap nicely or gift him a pet turtle.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

GalacticAcid posted:

accounts should have to hit a follower minimum for us to share their tweets on here imo, just one poster's take

repression of the plebs

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Don't worry, they'll come up with a 140-point test using deep learning devised by a collaboration between Facebook and Google engineers to determine whether or not you're eligible.

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Go to a college to learn to code, then join an apprenticeship program where you work off your tuition at a major corporation for another 4 years.

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

democrats!

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/KamalaHarris/status/893160035563560961

She's working hard to make sure "some type of paid maternity leave" is available to those working at a "large firm"

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

I reported that lobster dipshit gently caress him
He already blocked me because I sincerely answered why primary Dems if Republicans exist to beat

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Death

Is

Certain

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010
the Democratic "we're capitalists" party does not exist to eliminate class differences, it just aims to shift around the ratios a bit so people feel better about having an underclass

this is no longer the party of "war on poverty"

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

democrats have already proven that the words "tuition-free" might not actually mean free tuition and has a giant asterisk attached to it

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

comedyblissoption posted:

democrats have already proven that the words "tuition-free" might not actually mean free tuition and has a giant asterisk attached to it

just like how having a majority of democrats won't lead to better healthcare outcomes, and in fact will likely make them worse!

The Democrats!

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

i didn't realize the trump thread in D&D was filled with all the really obnoxious people who fled c-spam after hillary's loss

and they're still trying to pretend jill stein stole the election from them :D

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Rand alPaul posted:

Go to a college to learn to code, then join an undpaid internship program where you work off half of your tuition at a major corporation for another 4 years. Struggle to find a real job since everyone else did the same thing. Settle into the gig economy coding for pennies for the rest of your life.

Fixed that for you.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Frijolero posted:

2018 is gonna be a loving rout

inshallah. let's hope Kamala (or Booker or w/e) is a repeat of Millard Fillmore

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Rastor posted:

I don't think I've seen the dreaded graphic so I tried to dig for it on twitter but all I found was accusations that people are under russian control and elaborate conspiracy charts of webs of links between Trump and Putin.

Like I dunno what's even going on over there, I'm glad some of you can figure it out to post gems here.

My theory: 4chan troll they fell for

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Condiv posted:

i didn't realize the trump thread in D&D was filled with all the really obnoxious people who fled c-spam after hillary's loss

and they're still trying to pretend jill stein stole the election from them :D

the majority of those people at a glance have never set foot in c-spam

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Coda needed, contact democratic party

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Concerned Citizen posted:

State parties will not actually use the money to even try to win votes. I mean, they're literally the ones who picked Perez. The DNC is dysfunctional but the state parties are a thousand times worse.

all but two of my state party's delegates voted for ellison :colbert:

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

logikv9 posted:

the majority of those people at a glance have never set foot in c-spam

a lot got permabanned remember? whole lot of reregs like hamprince

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Condiv posted:

a lot got permabanned remember? whole lot of reregs like hamprince

this adds only two accounts

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

logikv9 posted:

this adds only two accounts

that's a lot! they all vanished into the ether!

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
all of the tn delegation voted perez, and I honestly have to wonder why they think the status quo is still a winning strategy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

comedyblissoption posted:

Remember how the NY Plan ended up being a complicated Dread Abuela pile of poo poo college plan?

• Locked thread