Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

I'm going to be eating a lot of Taco Bell in the near future.

https://news.xbox.com/2017/08/01/xbox-one-x-taco-bell-promotion/#ZyOUI7zRgA1DWIDa.99

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
Don't forget your Monster drink
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRzKigizTK4

Insane Totoro
Dec 5, 2005

Take cover!!!
That Totoro has an AR-15!

When I predicted that this thread would be full of salt, I didn't mean overly salted burrito filling

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

Insane Totoro posted:

When I predicted that this thread would be full of salt, I didn't mean overly salted burrito filling

It's always been filled with dudes who put wrapped up tubes of meat in their orifices

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.

Insane Totoro posted:

When I predicted that this thread would be full of salt

We got a real Nostradamus here guys

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

YA BOY ETHAN COUCH posted:

Lol

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

MAYBE A DINGO ATE YOUR K/D
This Iron Banner has been surprisingly good. No lovely gimmicks. Just old fashioned Control.

Been getting sime huge games. This ones a Unbroken / Ran out of Medala one from last night:

https://youtu.be/gifGy_NHdEo

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

CheeseFactory posted:

This Iron Banner has been surprisingly good. No lovely gimmicks. Just old fashioned Control.

Been getting sime huge games. This ones a Unbroken / Ran out of Medala one from last night:

I loving love SLH20, it's the best sniper rifle sight picture, and also excitedly bag the control points

Insane Totoro
Dec 5, 2005

Take cover!!!

Eh, when it comes to this game I come back to the water, no matter how hard I try.

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

Waffle House posted:

I loving love SLH20, it's the best sniper rifle sight picture, and also excitedly bag the control points

Bagging caps the points slightly faster.

No im not kidding. Try it!

Insane Totoro
Dec 5, 2005

Take cover!!!

CheeseFactory posted:

Bagging caps the points slightly faster.

No im not kidding. Try it!

Testing this tonight.

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

CheeseFactory posted:

Oh nice

what does he say when you got the 25? (something something) you continue to be my greatest success

Rick_Hunter
Jan 5, 2004

My guys are still fighting the hard fight!
(weapons, shields and drones are still online!)

actionjackson posted:

Oh nice

what does he say when you got the 25? (something something) you continue to be my greatest success

'My...this is...this is beautiful. You continue to be my greatest success, guardian.'
Just Lennie James chewing the scenery even though he doesn't give a poo poo about Destiny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ft6zqThnfs

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

Yeah he has a few different lines i think

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

Rick_Hunter posted:

'My...this is...this is beautiful. You continue to be my greatest success, guardian.'
Just Lennie James chewing the scenery even though he doesn't give a poo poo about Destiny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ft6zqThnfs

Pretty nuts you used this. I play with this guy all the time

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Oh gently caress yeah guys they finally got that bush moved.

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

"...crying bitch cave bitch boy."
- Anonymous Facebook user
That's clearly evidence that D2 takes place inside a Vex simulation. We'll be able to find small changes like that in-game that'll add up to a bigger picture which gets addressed in the Osiris DLC

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

Apparently D2 us going to have a rolling midnight launch just like D1 had.

Yessssss

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Guardian theatre is nice for salt.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

BlindSite posted:

Guardian theatre is nice for salt.

So much of what I see in Guardian theatre is someone dying to gay bullshit and then immediately popping up the roster to check for the red bar causing it

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

So much of what I see in Guardian theatre is someone dying to gay bullshit and then immediately popping up the roster to check for the red bar causing it

This is me, but also when the cru cru starts

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Nah just a dude crying about me "crab walking the entire map" when i was pushing a 2 v1 flank that I won and crying before that because he wiffed 4 shots on me when i was half health.

And another dude we beat 5-1 that was bragging about beating me mate as we're flying in.

I'm a very petty man. My motivation in online gaming is ruining someone's day as ruinously as possible.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

CheeseFactory posted:

Apparently D2 us going to have a rolling midnight launch just like D1 had.

Yessssss

Oh gently caress yea. I am ready for some midnight D2 launch mayhem.

Oh I finally unfucked youtube integration and got some D2 beta footage up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vABrLkCvqFk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glason70yQQ

I know no one cares but it's nice to say to myself I shared it with at least someone.

tqilamknbrd
Jun 6, 2009

your circumcision honestly disgusts me
can't wait to spend hours entering energy drink codes from the energy drink code generator

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down

tqilamknbrd posted:

can't wait to spend hours entering energy drink codes from the energy drink code generator

#whywegame

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

Thinking about it, in curated perk discussion I feel like Bungie has made mention of drops for things also being curated to an extent. If more so than in D1 as it sounds, engrams may be less common or serve different functions than D1 (hell, all sorts of engrams in the Silver Dust machine), it could be worthwhile to enter codes if you have them.

D1 that would be asinine but if D2 is stingy with engrams and you can get a handful of them guaranteed a week, it might be worth changing your lovely beverage habits :bungie:

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011

tqilamknbrd posted:

these things work so rarely it's way better to just buy an energy drink

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

I hope next time they put the codes with cans of volt or fourloko

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

AAB posted:

I hope next time they put the codes with cans of volt or fourloko

"Buy our new Cosmodrome Vodka for exclusive Destiny 2 codes..."

How!
Oct 29, 2009

I want my weed chocolates to come with Destiny codes now.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
mcdonald's monopoly but for destiny

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

eonwe posted:

mcdonald's monopoly but for destiny

McGangbang, two parfaits, and an unsweetened iced tea(bag)

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

I made a bad Destiny 2 fusion rifle montage

Mikey-San
Nov 3, 2005

I'm Edith Head!

you shoulda left that dot there the whole time without pointing to it, annoy some nerds

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

1 month til launch and the thread is dead.

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.
Maybe if they actually revealed some information about the loving game aside from the soft cock beta with two maps and 8 guns and did their stupid ride along streams we'd have something to discuss. but considering they haven't shown any kind of info with the amount of PvP maps, amount of PvE missions, anything about modes like PoE or strikes, and nothing about exotics, there's not much to get excited over. Hell, even a raid trailer would do.

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

CheeseFactory posted:

Calm before the storm? Seems everyone is recharging their batteries and waiting for a sweet IGN video, or something substantial to discuss.

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...

CheeseFactory posted:

Nobody is playing the old game and the new one isn't out yet. Seems pretty simple.

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.
Games I've played since I stopped playing destiny:

FIFA - okay but not being able to ham up a penalty ruins my immersion
Diablo - a gently caress ton of numbers on the screen for what amounts to me holding the A button while my barbarian twirls toward freedom
Titan fall 2 - Call of Duty but everyone is spiderman

I'm ready to play destiny again but gently caress if Bungie isn't doing their damnedest to piss in our collective cornflakes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

Maybe if they actually revealed some information about the loving game aside from the soft cock beta with two maps and 8 guns and did their stupid ride along streams we'd have something to discuss. but considering they haven't shown any kind of info with the amount of PvP maps, amount of PvE missions, anything about modes like PoE or strikes, and nothing about exotics, there's not much to get excited over. Hell, even a raid trailer would do.

Yeah im surprised by how piss poor this all is. They could be generating so much more hype.