Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Chard posted:

The oatmeal is loving garbage tho

Imagine getting dunked on by the oatmeal. I couldn't think of anything more shameful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elizabethan Error
May 18, 2006

Chard posted:

The oatmeal is loving garbage tho
*WOOOOSH*

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

It's all good, I can't understand people who like Achewood, so it balances out.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

People enjoying The Oatmeal in TYOOL 2017, I looked at his latest comment and he has somehow gotten worse and even more smug.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Looks like his lips have a completely different agenda here than his eyeballs who haven't really agreed among themselves yet either.

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

EmmyOk posted:

People enjoying The Oatmeal in TYOOL 2017, I looked at his latest comment and he has somehow gotten worse and even more smug.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Another classic tbh

Millie Bobby Brown with a great example of the technique

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.

JacquelineDempsey posted:

That's awesome.

Does anyone else remember some goon posting about being on a incredibly boring submarine tour, like their whole mission was just to aimlessly cruise around? He eventually saw the plot, and it turns out the captain or navigator or whoever had been guiding the sub's course into the shape of a cock and balls, because why the hell not.

My first thought, too.

Plus the revelation from other mil-goons that at any moment, there is likely to be at least one submarine, cruiser or destroyer plotting a dick - shaped course around the ocean.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

Whoa you sure about that Columbo?

The joke is that the old lady in the video repeatedly asks if it was real or not.

Popeahuntis
Apr 10, 2009

RareAcumen posted:

The joke is that the old lady in the video repeatedly asks if it was real or not.

More like Snoozuki

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

That's the weirdest Godfather remake I've ever seen.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

That's why the pros double fist it.

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.
Just loving lmao if you aren't 100% ambidextrous at wanking

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
lol if your cockmeat is so small you can only use one hand

just lol

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Karate Bastard posted:

Sounds like a bit of a stretch.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Karate Bastard posted:

The pro technique is to whack your meat while looking at a picture of Mother Teresa, the one where she's looking right into your eyes with a sad, weary expression. You need a double fisted grip to get off over that poo poo.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
How you gonna put your finger in your rear end if you double fist? Check mate fistailures

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

Randaconda posted:

For some reason, this just came to my mind, but how the hell did this remain a secret for so long?

(it's Arnold's love child with the maid)

From what I remember it came to light when the kid hit puberty because he very suddenly started looking a lot like Arnold. I guess before that it was less obvious?

dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-

Gay Horney posted:

How you gonna put your finger in your rear end if you double fist? Check mate fistailures

My dude, let me tell you all about toes...

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Gay Horney posted:

Lol if you don't have the president of Mexico put this finger in your butt while you jerk it with both hands

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:

The Bloop posted:

Lol if you don't have the president of Mexico put this finger in your butt while you jerk it with both hands

Honey try the entire drat g8.

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!

Nordick posted:

Just loving lmao if you aren't 100% ambidextrous at wanking

What if I can masturbate with both hands, but each hand has a completely different technique that the other can't do?

CloFan
Nov 6, 2004

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Gotta have good technique.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Just lol if you have the basic human urge to masturbate.

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

just lol if u have basic human urges

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost
just lol

TopHatGenius
Oct 3, 2008

something feels
different

Hot Rope Guy
lol

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

Quick someone post the one where the bat is slamming the dudes jaw and the rest of it is composed like a renaissance painting.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Popeahuntis posted:

More like Snoozuki

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer

the last homer

RolandTower
Nov 19, 2003

Guns n' Roses n' Deus Ex Machina
Bleak Gremlin

It screams out for a loss edit

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?

Randaconda posted:

Honestly, you have to work to not have fun at a young relative's birthday party.

Especially since my family is hick as gently caress, so "birthday party for child turning 5" obviously includes smoking pork and/or beef for 13 hours and is seen as totally normal.

That is totally normal, no hick needed, tho maybe hickory

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
Any excuse to have a bunch of buds over and smoke a bunch of meat seems fine to me, and I'm as city folk as they come.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Jude Law

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."
It could have been worse, but I never need to see that again.

UntunedGuitar47
Nov 21, 2008

Baron von Eevl posted:

Quick someone post the one where the bat is slamming the dudes jaw and the rest of it is composed like a renaissance painting.

Here you go.

e: Bonus:

UntunedGuitar47 has a new favorite as of 06:58 on Aug 4, 2017

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

my favorite part is Renaissance Art Baby

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Pick posted:

my favorite part is Renaissance Art Baby

"possibly high confused guy in black shirt" for me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

I'm not familiar with baseball, but why do they keep throwing their bats at the spectators, seems dangerous.