Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

What Meyers Briggs is project pat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
my oscar meyer test says intj, the cool and collected yet capable man... yet its lonely at the top...

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

ArfJason posted:

my oscar meyer test says intj, the cool and collected yet capable man... yet its lonely at the top...

does the intj result have a little cartoon galt?

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

WoodrowSkillson posted:

What Meyers Briggs is project pat

Persistent Industrious Methodical Perceptive

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
I'm totally owning the poo poo out of today.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
For some reason I had thought that you couldn't report a mod, or that it would automatically probate you or log you out if you tried, but it turns out you totally can.

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
i'm still here! i'm still alive

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck

Pirate Radar posted:

For some reason I had thought that you couldn't report a mod, or that it would automatically probate you or log you out if you tried, but it turns out you totally can.

can't ignore mods or iks, iirc

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

the old ceremony posted:

I am glad you are alive, it pleases me. I am also alive, and I find that agreeable.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

the old ceremony posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrLk4vdY28Q

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

the old ceremony posted:

Sending hugs to you! And scritches to relieve pinfeather itches.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Pirate Radar posted:

I am glad you are alive, it pleases me. I am also alive, and I find that agreeable.

lEtS' alL BE gLaD TO Be alIvE

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Condiv posted:

lEtS' alL BE gLaD TO Be alIvE

I didn't need this so early in the morning

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

WrenP-Complete posted:

Sending hugs to you! And scritches to relieve pinfeather itches.
thank you friend <3

my flock has been reduced to five quails but they're happy, i let them out of their cage every day and they free-range around the garden

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Pirate Radar posted:

I didn't need this so early in the morning

hope you have a good rest of the day :)

the old ceremony posted:

thank you friend <3

my flock has been reduced to five quails but they're happy, i let them out of their cage every day and they free-range around the garden

are the yellow ones still with us?

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
yes - felafel, moon unit (the racist quail) and white pepper are all doing well

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
moon unit is psychologically damaged from growing up in a high school classroom but with the help of her devoted husband she's slowly beginning to explore the yard

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

the old ceremony posted:

moon unit is psychologically damaged from growing up in a high school classroom but with the help of her devoted husband she's slowly beginning to explore the yard

ganbare moon unit :derptiel:

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

the old ceremony posted:

http://i.imgur.com/OiXtWCI.gifv

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

Pirate Radar posted:

can't report an admin

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

the old ceremony posted:

we're all alive, it is our curse

The Warszawa
Jun 6, 2005

Look at me. Look at me.

I am the captain now.
being alive is great

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

http://i.imgur.com/g0AJ1jH.gifv

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong
:yayclod:
http://i.imgur.com/IDntjLU.gifv

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Waterfalls are my second favourite thing to view in nature.

Mountains are #1 (because they also can have said waterfalls)

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Furnaceface posted:

Waterfalls are my second favourite thing to view in nature.

Mountains are #1 (because they also can have said waterfalls)

everything in nature where i grew up is flat and dry. we get cool thunderstorms tho

Condiv fucked around with this message at 02:17 on Aug 4, 2017

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn

the old ceremony posted:

what if you wrote a novel from the pov of some quails

not like, anthropomorphized quails or talking cartoon quails or post apocalyptic mutated ascended quails

just, some quails, going about their business, while other things happen to the world around them mentioned in the background (like resource wars or something, or god's covenant being fulfilled by the nude prophet, and they barely take notice of all the magical realism bullshit going down)

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn

Condiv posted:

everything in nature where i grew up is flat and dry. we get cool thunderstorms tho

driving across the great plains/high plains can be really eerie

moving westward everything gradually goes from green to beige, and instead of towns you have flat unbroken tracts of nothingness where the horizon is low, and the sky is all-encompassing, ready to swallow you up at any moment

unless you are in the regions which have a different kind of alien landscape feel to them

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

exmarx posted:

heres me

But also LOL that they can't really keep with the 16 personality types, they had to add an additional dimension. More like 32 personality types!

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Rodatose posted:

moving westward everything gradually goes from green to beige, and instead of towns you have flat unbroken tracts of nothingness where the horizon is low, and the sky is all-encompassing, ready to swallow you up at any moment

unless you are in the regions which have a different kind of alien landscape feel to them

i think this is why i feel uneasy in big cities. i'm not used to not being able to see the horizon in at least one direction at all times

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Rodatose posted:

what if you wrote a novel from the pov of some quails

not like, anthropomorphized quails or talking cartoon quails or post apocalyptic mutated ascended quails

just, some quails, going about their business, while other things happen to the world around them mentioned in the background (like resource wars or something, or god's covenant being fulfilled by the nude prophet, and they barely take notice of all the magical realism bullshit going down)
the problem is that they only live for 2-3 years :( also they are very small and focused mostly on dirt

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

exmarx posted:

your guy is literally posed mid-"actually"

try to give somebody some friendly makeup advice

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
and the moment i stop supervising them they'd be eaten by a magpie

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

the old ceremony posted:

and the moment i stop supervising them they'd be eaten by a magpie

magpies are carnivorous???

wow :(

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Rodatose posted:

That joke about seeing your dog running away for days has a hint of truth to it in the prairies.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
I had a great day

I visited a small village near Chicago

I met many animals

I also saw the most well trained birds in the world

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

stone cold posted:

magpies are carnivorous???

wow :(
actually that was unfair to magpies, i'm sorry! they're mostly insectivorous and generally wouldn't eat anything bigger than a small lizard. currawongs otoh look like demon magpies and they eat the young of other birds, i imagine one would take a quail if it was hungry

and a kookaburra definitely would, i know this because a kookaburra ate all five keets from my last keet hatch :argh:

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

you would think if any pigeon breed was forced to carry messages still it'd be that one, and the others get to be show breeds

unless there's an uglier pigeon breed that gets that job....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Does Binow still post itt?

http://www.wvgazettemail.com/news-politics/20170803/wv-gov-justice-switching-political-parties-returning-to-gop

Shits hosed yo

• Locked thread