Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

:gb2nitecru:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

That DICK! posted:

we're honestly pretty lame for going for nite crew after like, 9 other forums did it. we could've been politics crew or friends crew or something, something good.

If you do a youtube search for nightcore you will agree with this post.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Carbonite Crew, the motherfuckers, they just get to wai this whole fuckin thing out

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

instead of health insurance get accupuncture. stick it to the man by getting it stuck in you

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://twitter.com/20committee/status/893294914523602947

Reince Priebus
Mar 11, 2017

by SA Support Robot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUs1Popfd8g

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Reality Winner posted:

IRL you're a middle-aged housewife in an Arsenyev trailer park posting at .25 rubles/word.

I do think that during the election there actually were some of those posting here. Some have prob now been turned and are full on night crew now.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
skip the middleman and get all your antibiotics from pet stores

also dont waste money on carpet you can cover an entire apartment with fish tank gravel for like $50

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

:downsa:

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

schindler isn't really a reliable source but it would be cool and funny if he was right

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

this thread is taking too long to load on mobile. i demand a new thread immediately or i will post ben carson

Reince Priebus
Mar 11, 2017

by SA Support Robot

lol at this guy who had his tiny dick pics leaked thinking that some sort of 'take down' of hannity will convince ANYONE who isn't already bought into the russian conspiracy theory

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

cumshitter posted:

also dont waste money on carpet you can cover an entire apartment with fish tank gravel for like $50

ha, yeah good idea but I'm going to throw in some of those fake plastic plants for the aesthetics.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

cumshitter posted:

Bonus if you have cats

Reince Priebus
Mar 11, 2017

by SA Support Robot

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

it would be funnier and better if hannity was left to his own devices after all his idols were arrested tbh

Reince Priebus
Mar 11, 2017

by SA Support Robot
http://gawker.com/nsa-spook-turned-twitter-pundit-goes-dark-after-dick-pi-1594848048

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
laying down shiny fish gravel sounds dumb but the crud yuod vacuum out of a carpet just slowly fossilizes up from the bottom until you have stone florring with gem insets. the kind of flooring rish people spend thousands on

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
just remember tranquilizers for horses you divide by 8 and antibiotics for fish you multiply by 32. you can just kinda guess it for whatever animal the drug is for from there or ask tcc

Reince Priebus
Mar 11, 2017

by SA Support Robot

cumshitter posted:

just remember tranquilizers for horses you divide by 8 and antibiotics for fish you multiply by 32. you can just kinda guess it for whatever animal the drug is for from there or ask tcc

don't take drugs u dumb gently caress cuckshitter
just chillax and let the trump wash over u

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
fish drugs are good drugs

Reince Priebus
Mar 11, 2017

by SA Support Robot
dats what i did and im now unemployed

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

god drat it shingji

Reince Priebus
Mar 11, 2017

by SA Support Robot
fish drugs are 4 cucks i hear people wanting TRUMP ATRUMP TRUMP TRUMP Every loving day and they don't take fush drunks they ttake opisods

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
night crew seems frustrated this fine eve

not me, i'm listening to creeper's eternity in your arms and it is very very good

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

WINNINGHARD posted:

baloogan's uncucked cspam and hell, it's good

must not be leading by example

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://twitter.com/SarahNEmerson/status/893344897163378692

Reince Priebus
Mar 11, 2017

by SA Support Robot

Turdfuzz posted:

god drat it shingji

if i were gonnapo st pics of my dick it would be [56k no] [mobile no]

Reince Priebus
Mar 11, 2017

by SA Support Robot
neoliberal ape cuck im talking uncompressed tiffs

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

Did I miss the Canada C-SPAM goonmeet planning sesh? I'd buy Baloogan a whiskey just to hear him say peckerwoods.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

reince you need to pick up ur posting game you're starting to sound....duckish

Reince Priebus
Mar 11, 2017

by SA Support Robot

Dolash posted:

Did I miss the Canada C-SPAM goonmeet planning sesh? I'd buy Baloogan a whiskey just to hear him say peckerwoods.

PEcKERWOOD

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i give my goldfish gorilla mindset nootropics and now im its bitch. it runs my life and has a super goldfish memory of 7 seconds

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Lmao if baloogs made a parachute

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

it's been good, waterfowl, but it's no longer duck season and it's time to fly south

Reince Priebus
Mar 11, 2017

by SA Support Robot

thecluckmeme posted:

it's been good, waterfowl, but it's no longer duck season and it's time to fly south

the DUCK meme

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

To the GAS CHAMBER

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Reince Priebus posted:

the DUCK meme

please never sully my name again

Reince Priebus
Mar 11, 2017

by SA Support Robot

thecluckmeme posted:

please never sully my name again

rinse my pubis u false flag cuck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

That DICK! posted:

it would be funnier and better if hannity was left to his own devices after all his idols were arrested tbh

"I wish Donald Trump became president and I was on TV forever!"

*monkey paw curls*

• Locked thread