Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

Hey! that isn't the 2017 spoiler.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

Bud throwback. Dig it

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
Called "Last Ride," doesn't have Undertaker on it???

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Figured it was going to be a Bud throwback when they announced the car. Figured it would be good. Figured right.

I thought this was rumored to happen anyw---

quote:

immediately

:lol: :stonk: :getin:

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

Can't wait for the race broadcast where they still have to defend the overtime line.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Harry Scott, he of Turner-Scott which was A Good Team in the lower series and then fell apart because of a pissing match, died.

William Byron is running a Ricky Hendrick throwback at Darlington:

https://twitter.com/JRMotorsports/status/892805975270465540

I don't know when Trucks are doing their throwback, but I actually looked to see if that 29 truck was a Ford :stare::

https://twitter.com/KeselowskiBrian/status/892516634237296640

e- Leigh Diffey IS doing the next two Cup races. Rick Schwieger is in London for the World Track & Field Finals.

Also, the NXS race from the Glen will be set up like MRN broadcasts, with Diffey and Letarte in the booth and Mike Bagley, Parker Kligerman, and Jeff Burton as turn announcers.

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 18:34 on Aug 3, 2017

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

CBJSprague24 posted:

https://twitter.com/KeselowskiBrian/status/892516634237296640

e- Leigh Diffey IS doing the next two Cup races. Rick Schwieger is in London for the World Track & Field Finals.

Also, the NXS race from the Glen will be set up like MRN broadcasts, with Diffey and Letarte in the booth and Mike Bagley, Parker Kligerman, and Jeff Burton as turn announcers.

This is cool and good.

Now if they can just ban Rutlege Wood and tell Kyle Petty/Dale Jarrett to not drop hot takes? we got something.

https://twitter.com/toomuchcountry/status/893130374443917312

also this.

I guess NASCAR tried to create their own road racing series. I wish this would have become a "thing".

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

FuzzySkinner posted:

I guess NASCAR tried to create their own road racing series. I wish this would have become a "thing".

Have you heard of IMSA? I know it's obscure, but it was a road racing series made by NASCAR :v:

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

iospace posted:

Have you heard of IMSA? I know it's obscure, but it was a road racing series made by NASCAR :v:

hahahaha!

Who hasn't? Also Trans Am for a time was thought of as "What NASCAR is to ovals, Trans Am is to road couses"

By the way, more articles on the L+R series.

http://www.racing-reference.info/showblog?id=3076

LASTCAR
Mar 25, 2010

I like the drivers
you never hear about
in the cars
you never see
who finish in the position
you never want

CBJSprague24 posted:

Wait - they're not doing it that way for Cup, too? This is the ONLY way you broadcast a road course!

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

https://twitter.com/maxpapis/status/893193121068195841

MAD MAX IS RUNNING THIS WEEKEND Y'ALL!

Boomer The Cannon
Oct 27, 2011

Gotta see it live!

Nope.

On another topic:

https://thefinallap.com/2017/08/02/bk-racing-defaults-on-promissory-note-is-the-end-near/

LASTCAR
Mar 25, 2010

I like the drivers
you never hear about
in the cars
you never see
you never want

Picked up my Corey LaJoie shirt at just the right time.

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

https://twitter.com/maxpapis/status/893198948260827137

Yes he is.

Boomer The Cannon
Oct 27, 2011

Gotta see it live!

Didn't know he got a replacement sponsor. Heck of a 6 hours for him.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Who would of guessed BK racing had shady finances? I guess it's pretty easy to run 2-3 cars full time every year when you don't pay anyone or pay your taxes!

dentist toy box fucked around with this message at 23:49 on Aug 3, 2017

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Don't ask where this came from, but anyone want a gang tag?

Elitist Bitch
Sep 13, 2007

Ooh! Me!

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

gently caress me up with that poo poo.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
sure

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

iospace posted:

Yessir. One (1) please.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
ooo I do

Boomer The Cannon
Oct 27, 2011

Gotta see it live!

Sure, I'm in.

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

https://twitter.com/Brent_Wentz/status/893230914142076928

viking, has this actually happened?

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Link

LASTCAR
Mar 25, 2010

I like the drivers
you never hear about
in the cars
you never see
you never want

iospace posted:

Ooh yes I'm gonna need that too.

mischief
Jun 3, 2003

iospace posted:

gently caress it. I suffered long enough for a pony badge.

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW

iospace posted:

I'll take one!

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

I had a derek smart badge for awhile, I still think this horrible thing is a step up.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Everything is gorgeous

mearn
Aug 2, 2011

Kevin Harvick's #1 Fan!

I'm in.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

So, guess who's already having trouble at The Glen:

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Can't wait to see his random tantrums

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Maybe they didn't get all the lug nuts tight on that truck.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Oh man, who's getting suspended from the 78 team?

LASTCAR
Mar 25, 2010

I like the drivers
you never hear about
in the cars
you never see
you never want

CBJSprague24 posted:

:lol:

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

CBJSprague24 posted:

:lol:

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
drat I want one of them Dan Gurney ones too

you da man iospace

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

*woman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
everyone is a man on the internet, man

• Locked thread